Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Oh ok. Didn't expect I had to collect them at the exact day.
The icons I mean appear from time to time below these icons you described. I don't know if they symbolise the body state (clean, filthy etc.) That's my current guess.
oh those. Those represent body states as you thought. Most can be undone with a potion of regret (unless you go too far) and one can be fixed by washing up.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
The tip shown in the inventory is a bit stale. Sinde the beginning it reads "Tip: Find out more about your mysterious benafactor."
Just any info what to do would be helpful. Right now I'm just grinding currencies just to loose half of it by taxe again while waiting for the next trigger to continue something.

Last edited:

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
The tip shown in the inventory is a bit stale. Sinde the beginning it reads "Tip: Find out more about your mysterious benafactor."
Just any info what to do would be helpful. Right now I'm just grinding currencies just to loose half of it by taxe again while waiting for the next trigger to continue something.
Nothing will ever happen then. There are no random triggers or time triggers to waste your time, you have to search for info in places and talk to people that might know something.
There's also more than one way to continue each step.

Reactions: icollectsouls

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Nothing will ever happen then. There are no random triggers or time triggers to waste your time, you have to search for info in places and talk to people that might know something.
There's also more than one way to continue each step.
yeah, that's what I mean. You run around hoping you strumble over something by chance. At the beginning that's ok. Because there is new stuff everywhere. But after some time you just run into the same stuff over and over again.
For example I have not found a way to do anything interesting with any of the town people at all. They never ever have anything interesting to tell. And no sexual interactions as well. Maybe that's not planned and they are just there for gameplay and buying and selling stuff. Who knows, there are no character based hints telling me how or if I can progress with that character at all in the current version.
Same for the queen and her servent on the jaguar island. I never found a way to interact with them except for their opening dialogue.

And then there are some other things where I'm stuck and have no other option than asking here or on the discord.
E.g. I once ran into the Fairy in the Forest. But since then, never again. And I went to the forest a hundred times or more. I don't know if the chance is super low or if there is something else I'm missing.
Same with Horse Cum. I can ask all the town people how to get it. Some don't know, one says on the market, but their only milk is sold and one points to the forest aka. Hazel. And yes, I once got it from her, but since then I cannot "milk" her again.

And there are a lot of "random" triggers when you sleep. A few days ago some random lady from that island's milkmaid guilde came and is draining me now for 30! days because of reasons that were never explained... Am I supposed to just speed through these days, because until that's over I cannot build up any sperm in the sperm-O-meter.

PS: That all might sound a bit negative, but don't understand me wrong. I like the game overall. Good writing, good drawing and an interesting fantasy world setup. Just some parts of the gameplay don't feel great (for me).

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
yeah, that's what I mean. You run around hoping you strumble over something by chance. At the beginning that's ok. Because there is new stuff everywhere. But after some time you just run into the same stuff over and over again.
For example I have not found a way to do anything interesting with any of the town people at all. They never ever have anything interesting to tell. And no sexual interactions as well. Maybe that's not planned and they are just there for gameplay and buying and selling stuff. Who knows, there are no character based hints telling me how or if I can progress with that character at all in the current version.
Same for the queen and her servent on the jaguar island. I never found a way to interact with them except for their opening dialogue.

And then there are some other things where I'm stuck and have no other option than asking here or on the discord.
E.g. I once ran into the Fairy in the Forest. But since then, never again. And I went to the forest a hundred times or more. I don't know if the chance is super low or if there is something else I'm missing.
Same with Horse Cum. I can ask all the town people how to get it. Some don't know, one says on the market, but their only milk is sold and one points to the forest aka. Hazel. And yes, I once got it from her, but since then I cannot "milk" her again.

And there are a lot of "random" triggers when you sleep. A few days ago some random lady from that island's milkmaid guilde came and is draining me now for 30! days because of reasons that were never explained... Am I supposed to just speed through these days, because until that's over I cannot build up any sperm in the sperm-O-meter.

PS: That all might sound a bit negative, but don't understand me wrong. I like the game overall. Good writing, good drawing and an interesting fantasy world setup. Just some parts of the gameplay don't feel great (for me).
Hmm, I'm sorry that you feel that way, because there are lots of tips and hints of what to do when talking to people (and sexual interactions unlocked as your relation with the townspeople improves).

For example, when trying to find something in the empty tower, the townspeople will tell you that they have seen strange things coming from there after dark.

Or when trying to find information about something that happened a long time ago, Minx can talk to someone who was actually there at the time, or someone who has records from back then, or maybe search the library for answers.

Depending on what you did with the horsecum, you will also have the ability to make more yourself or buy it from someone connected to it, but even if missing that Minx will later be able to get it from a merchant elsewhere (or just be lucky and maybe find some in loot somewhere).

In the same vein, the Milkmaid Agent showing up and milking you in the morning directly tells you that:
"Lady Minx I presume? I am a representative of the Milkmaids Guild"
"It would seem that your contribution to the Queens rule has been somewhat lacking. I have been hired by the royal treasurer to handle that little matter."
"I will return, see that you be here."
"A tax agent? You wonder what she has in store for you."
Cue milking in the morning until you've paid your missing tax. Nothing Random, Minx just didn't pay enough tax and is now being punished for it.

On the whole, Minx has to read and think and follow the hints to progress, like adventure games used to be. There's nothing that will just give a quest description saying 'go there' and put a quest marker on the map to move towards, because I really don't like that kind of handholding in games.

I'm well aware that is how most games work nowadays and many are frustrated with how I've done it in Vixens, but that is how I like it and it's by design.

I can only hope that you will stick with it and figure it out, if you want to see what else is in the game. And of course there's always the discord to ask for tips and hints if stuck :)

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Something I would like to see would be some kind of quest log, where every storyrelevant event is listed once you complete it, that shows the current task of every ongoing quest and that maybe shows the general location of quests you haven't completed yet.

sth like

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 3D Novelist

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Depending on what you did with the horsecum, you will also have the ability to make more yourself or buy it from someone connected to it, but even if missing that Minx will later be able to get it from a merchant elsewhere (or just be lucky and maybe find some in loot somewhere).
I'm not 100% sure but if I remember correctly I gave it to the Witch who asked me to collect it. Or did I had other options?

In the same vein, the Milkmaid Agent showing up and milking you in the morning directly tells you that:

Cue milking in the morning until you've paid your missing tax. Nothing Random, Minx just didn't pay enough tax and is now being punished for it.
Were I ever asked to pay tax to the Milkmaids guilde? I mean except for that Horse Girl coming to the mension from time to time to collect tax for the queen (where I don't get the choice not to pay) I cannot remember ever being asked for tax. or does this happen when i stay too long on the island? Andyes, it is random. If we as the player don't know the trigger for an event that happens automatically, it's random (for us). Because it happens when we unknowingly hit the trigger.

Or when trying to find information about something that happened a long time ago, Minx can talk to someone who was actually there at the time, or someone who has records from back then, or maybe search the library for answers.
I found that ghost in the mension, if you are talking about her, but I haven't found her head yet. She just points somewhere, but I have no idea where or what to do with that info.
I tried to talk to that one town poeple who wanted to find some infos for me but she always said: "not yet".

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I'm not 100% sure but if I remember correctly I gave it to the Witch who asked me to collect it. Or did I had other options?
You gave it to the witch to brew something for a reason, to then give the potion to someone is my guess. Try the herbalist if you given more than one potion to her. If not, then give her some as you find them :)

3D Wonders said:
Were I ever asked to pay tax to the Milkmaids guilde? I mean except for that Horse Girl coming to the mension from time to time to collect tax for the queen (where I don't get the choice not to pay) I cannot remember ever being asked for tax. or does this happen when i stay too long on the island? Andyes, it is random. If we as the player don't know the trigger for an event that happens automatically, it's random (for us). Because it happens when we unknowingly hit the trigger.
On that we are just simply not in agreement I'm afraid. Introducing the player to the fact that there are taxes to be paid, and them not considering that there is a punishment for not doing so without there being a flashing sign saying so, is not random in any way whatsoever. It is just a lack of handholding as I mentioned.

And nothing about paying a different tax to the Milkmaids Guild anywhere. She says that it's about your regular taxes directly in the lines I quoted, as well as every morning she comes afterwards.

3D Wonders said:
I found that ghost in the mension, if you are talking about her, but I haven't found her head yet. She just points somewhere, but I have no idea where or what to do with that info.
I tried to talk to that one town poeple who wanted to find some infos for me but she always said: "not yet".
Try to be nicer to the villagers, for example not keep doing the same thing every time in a recurring choice, amongst several things ;)

If all else fails, someone made a walkthrough and posted on the discord and in this thread somewhere.

Sep 20, 2020
First of all, I really love that game so far, so definitly keep that great content up!

But I have no clue how to get past the two following things:
1. How do I get the blessing of the goddess on the Jagu Island and
2. What is the mechanic behind the lighthouse? :)

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
First of all, I really love that game so far, so definitly keep that great content up!

But I have no clue how to get past the two following things:
1. How do I get the blessing of the goddess on the Jagu Island and
2. What is the mechanic behind the lighthouse? :)
True, I haven't found anything in the lighthouse yet as well.

On that we are just simply not in agreement I'm afraid. Introducing the player to the fact that there are taxes to be paid, and them not considering that there is a punishment for not doing so without there being a flashing sign saying so, is not random in any way whatsoever. It is just a lack of handholding as I mentioned.

And nothing about paying a different tax to the Milkmaids Guild anywhere. She says that it's about your regular taxes directly in the lines I quoted, as well as every morning she comes afterwards.
Well, whenever she came to the Mension to collect tax, I paid. I mean, there is no option not to pay. Unless she tried to collect tax while I was on the jagu island(?), but she never said something about that nor gave me the option to pay after I came back (and also without the option to leave some currency behind so that my maid could pay the tax while I'm away.

Try to be nicer to the villagers, for example not keep doing the same thing every time in a recurring choice, amongst several things ;)
Do you mean collectiong the tax from them? If yes, I didn't collect tax for the first 5 or 6 weeks. I don't know if you can be any nicer.

However, I will try and start a new game. On the current playthrough I'm already 130 days in with a lot of errors (like not collecting tax from town for the first x weeks because I didn't know how to get to the market). I also got the WT, let's see if it helps...

Last edited:

mistersodacan

Jul 29, 2017
I'm just gonna leave some feedback as bullet points except I don't feel like looking for the bullet text so I'll just use hyphens

- First, the setting, story, and lore are pretty good. I like how you tied the main reason you'd play the game into the actual mechanics, and didn't restrict or punish the player in regards to content. I also respect that you decided on a completely unique setting and society, instead of trying to mimic or branch off of our own, and you take full advantage of it. You don't spell things out too much either, and reward the player for paying attention. I never felt like my intelligence wasn't respected.
-- That said, sometimes it really is just running blind.
--- Sometimes you need to do the same thing you did before, with no reason to believe it would do anything different. Example: Slaying the dragon.
--- Sometimes it seems to be 100% trial and error, with no apparent way to know if you've even accomplished anything, or if a solution even exists. Example: Everything to do with white boxes. I'm starting to lose my mind, truth be told.
--- Sometimes that is only the solution once, and every other time you need to do it a completely different way that you wouldn't know exists unless you use a specific function of a specific place under specific circumstances. Example: Horse semen.
--- Sometimes the solution just falls into your lap randomly out of nowhere. This happens a lot, actually. Example: The beginning to many quests and many of their obstacles, the item requests from the Emissary or whatever you call em.
---- A lot of this is exascerbated by the fact that there is no "time of day." There's only how many actions you've expended, and you need to use a seperate menu to see that. Or, indeed, to see what exactly expends them and what doesn't. And this menu isn't available on the map screen, where it would be the most helpful.
---- There is, in fact, at least one quest that you can actively screw yourself out of being able to complete at all. The one I am certain of is the Jagu leader quest, but I suspect there are others.

- Speaking of the Emissary or whatever you call em (Intermissionary? I can't check anymore.): They never tell you about the second item they want. The conversation just ends there, then you randomly come across it and just somehow know that's where to take it.

- Speaking of the Jagu leader quest: To my current knowledge, there is effectively absolutely no reason to not choose the rich bitch. Doing otherwise just causes the Queen to demand EVERYTHING you have for taxes with no benefit whatsoever. By the time you could possibly know this, you are probably already screwed. If you give the rod to the opposite person you gave the blessings to, the quest seems to be impossible to complete. So unless you saved up every requirement at once, or have a save going way, WAY back, you're locked into this result. At least - regarding the rod - as far as my memory can tell. Otherwise, that would mean that choosing the rich bitch is impossible and all the quest does is screw you over, while giving you the opportunity to give comically large assets to someone you will probably never see again. (To be clear, I can work around the taxes. It's not a big deal, but it still seems pretty punitive.)

- I have looked absolutely everywhere and done absolutely everything I can think of at least twice, and I cannot find a single new lead regarding the escaped prisoner. The game makes a big deal out of this, and leaves several loose ends hanging in the wind, but all it has ultimately led to is a lewd scene with the guard and being able to search the barracks unaccosted.

- The music is fine; inoffensive, unobtrusive, and usually thematically appropriate. It doesn't loop smoothly, but that's...pretty common on this level, really. The way it repeats is still very easy on the ears, which itself is worth recognition.

- However, I honestly think the sound effects and voices are just...awful. The sound effects just sound like a bowl of jello with explosive diarrhea, and the voice samples aren't much better. There are stock assets that would be higher quality, or at the very least less jarring. Even stock RPG Maker sounds would make me raise fewer eyebrows than this. Not only unpleasant, but just...bizarre.

- I really like the types of content in the game, and giving the main character a permanent dog cock was a bold and appreciated decision. The niche content is refreshing and quite rare. The characters - for the most part - are also quite nice to look at. in particular, the big, prominent fangs on Minx are cute. Her ass was disproportionately huge in the promotional images (I guess?) I saw, but it seems that has been addressed in the game itself. Some characters are pretty scuffed and look unfinished, though. The Jagu leader, Rat, and Lily come to mind.

- That said, I don't like how many changes regarding NPC appearance are completely irreversible. Outfits, potions, affinity, location, circumstance...with no option or method to change them back, or to pursue acceptance of the way they are. The emphasis on BEEG EVERYTHING is a bit overbearing and obnoxious at times.

- The animation is barely even there, to the point I question why it exists. I'd greatly prefer a well-done still image to a poorly-realized POV animation, and the promotional images (I guess?) I've seen show that you are more than capable of making great still scenes. On the other side, if this is done in Koikatsu, you already have the tools to make half-decent animated scenes. Confusing.

- Lastly, some types of content in the promotional images (I guess?) don't seem to be available in the game. I don't have many doubts that it'll be in the game eventually, but I've been let down by so many other games that it still makes me a bit anxious.

Minor things:
- Giving the anal beads to the dragon does nothing. You can also buy more than one set of them for no apparent reason, and despite only being able to carry one.
- There are several items like this. You can only carry (and/or ever use) one of them, but you are able to purchase them more than once. Or, inversely, being able to give more of an item to an NPC for no further benefit. Spidersilk, specifically.
- Once you finish the main quest of the northern area and leave, your affinity with the spermaturge resets.
- I have absolutely no idea what using the dragon sperm is supposed to have done.
- I also have no real indication if there will ever be a point where the insect queen will be satisfied. My offspring total is approaching 200.
- No clue what the spider venom is supposed to be used for either. Not even the faintest idea.
- I sort of have an idea what the second Interloperdoodabobble item was supposed to do, but I'm not sure. I think it was supposed to increase the number of condoms you can produce yourself, but I have no longer have a way to confirm that.
- It would help a lot to have some kind of status/journal window to track like these sorts of stats and effects, and ongoing unfinished tasks.
- Once you convert the knight, you can never speak to or interact with her again outside of the single static still with the unicorn. I was a bit disappointed by this. She cute.
- Why do I get a big-ass black furry-nose when I turn werewolf, but she doesn't? I'd like to be able to not have that. It's weird, especially when there are no full-fledged furries in the game anywhere.
- There is no way to view unrepeatable scenes or portraits, not even in the game files. Odd for a game like this.
- New hairstyles would be neat.
- Being able to recruit a pixie would be neat too.

Note: I just realized as I was writing this that the game was only posted three weeks ago. I expected a game with this much content that actually functions to be much, much older than that. You deserve immense praise for this, and I cannot understate how impressed I am for such a young project to be so realized. I have only had a single minor technical hiccup in the 10-ish hours I've put into the game. You did good.

(Seriously, though. The white boxes. The numbers. The gibberish. Give me something. Anything. I beg you. This place doesn't seem to have a "search this topic" function.)

67208641.jpg

Last edited:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Note: I just realized as I was writing this that the game was only posted three weeks ago. I expected a game with this much content that actually functions to be much, much older than that. You deserve immense praise for this, and I cannot understate how impressed I am for such a young project to be so realized. I have only had a single minor technical hiccup in the 10-ish hours I've put into the game. You did good.
huh that's weird I know the game is a bit older than that, wonder why it updated like that. How old exactly is this game? I'm pretty sure its younger than a year though.

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
I'm just gonna leave some feedback as bullet points except I don't feel like looking for the bullet text so I'll just use hyphens

- First, the setting, story, and lore are pretty good. I like how you tied the main reason you'd play the game into the actual mechanics, and didn't restrict or punish the player in regards to content. I also respect that you decided on a completely unique setting and society, instead of trying to mimic or branch off of our own, and you take full advantage of it. You don't spell things out too much either, and reward the player for paying attention. I never felt like my intelligence wasn't respected.
-- That said, sometimes it really is just running blind.
--- Sometimes you need to do the same thing you did before, with no reason to believe it would do anything different. Example: Slaying the dragon.
--- Sometimes it seems to be 100% trial and error, with no apparent way to know if you've even accomplished anything, or if a solution even exists. Example: Everything to do with white boxes. I'm starting to lose my mind, truth be told.
--- Sometimes that is only the solution once, and every other time you need to do it a completely different way that you wouldn't know exists unless you use a specific function of a specific place under specific circumstances. Example: Horse semen.
--- Sometimes the solution just falls into your lap randomly out of nowhere. This happens a lot, actually. Example: The beginning to many quests and many of their obstacles, the item requests from the Emissary or whatever you call em.
---- A lot of this is exascerbated by the fact that there is no "time of day." There's only how many actions you've expended, and you need to use a seperate menu to see that. Or, indeed, to see what exactly expends them and what doesn't. And this menu isn't available on the map screen, where it would be the most helpful.
---- There is, in fact, at least one quest that you can actively screw yourself out of being able to complete at all. The one I am certain of is the Jagu leader quest, but I suspect there are others.

- Speaking of the Emissary or whatever you call em (Intermissionary? I can't check anymore.): They never tell you about the second item they want. The conversation just ends there, then you randomly come across it and just somehow know that's where to take it.

- Speaking of the Jagu leader quest: To my current knowledge, there is effectively absolutely no reason to not choose the rich bitch. Doing otherwise just causes the Queen to demand EVERYTHING you have for taxes with no benefit whatsoever. By the time you could possibly know this, you are probably already screwed. If you give the rod to the opposite person you gave the blessings to, the quest seems to be impossible to complete. So unless you saved up every requirement at once, or have a save going way, WAY back, you're locked into this result. At least - regarding the rod - as far as my memory can tell. Otherwise, that would mean that choosing the rich bitch is impossible and all the quest does is screw you over, while giving you the opportunity to give comically large assets to someone you will probably never see again. (To be clear, I can work around the taxes. It's not a big deal, but it still seems pretty punitive.)

- I have looked absolutely everywhere and done absolutely everything I can think of at least twice, and I cannot find a single new lead regarding the escaped prisoner. The game makes a big deal out of this, and leaves several loose ends hanging in the wind, but all it has ultimately led to is a lewd scene with the guard and being able to search the barracks unaccosted.

- The music is fine; inoffensive, unobtrusive, and usually thematically appropriate. It doesn't loop smoothly, but that's...pretty common on this level, really. The way it repeats is still very easy on the ears, which itself is worth recognition.

- However, I honestly think the sound effects and voices are just...awful. The sound effects just sound like a bowl of jello with explosive diarrhea, and the voice samples aren't much better. There are stock assets that would be higher quality, or at the very least less jarring. Even stock RPG Maker sounds would make me raise fewer eyebrows than this. Not only unpleasant, but just...bizarre.

- I really like the types of content in the game, and giving the main character a permanent dog cock was a bold and appreciated decision. The niche content is refreshing and quite rare. The characters - for the most part - are also quite nice to look at. in particular, the big, prominent fangs on Minx are cute. Her ass was disproportionately huge in the promotional images (I guess?) I saw, but it seems that has been addressed in the game itself. Some characters are pretty scuffed and look unfinished, though. The Jagu leader, Rat, and Lily come to mind.

- That said, I don't like how many changes regarding NPC appearance are completely irreversible. Outfits, potions, affinity, location, circumstance...with no option or method to change them back, or to pursue acceptance of the way they are. The emphasis on BEEG EVERYTHING is a bit overbearing and obnoxious at times.

- The animation is barely even there, to the point I question why it exists. I'd greatly prefer a well-done still image to a poorly-realized POV animation, and the promotional images (I guess?) I've seen show that you are more than capable of making great still scenes. On the other side, if this is done in Koikatsu, you already have the tools to make half-decent animated scenes. Confusing.

- Lastly, some types of content in the promotional images (I guess?) don't seem to be available in the game. I don't have many doubts that it'll be in the game eventually, but I've been let down by so many other games that it still makes me a bit anxious.

Minor things:
- Giving the anal beads to the dragon does nothing. You can also buy more than one set of them for no apparent reason, and despite only being able to carry one.
- There are several items like this. You can only carry (and/or ever use) one of them, but you are able to purchase them more than once. Or, inversely, being able to give more of an item to an NPC for no further benefit. Spidersilk, specifically.
- Once you finish the main quest of the northern area and leave, your affinity with the spermaturge resets.
- I have absolutely no idea what using the dragon sperm is supposed to have done.
- I also have no real indication if there will ever be a point where the insect queen will be satisfied. My offspring total is approaching 200.
- No clue what the spider venom is supposed to be used for either. Not even the faintest idea.
- I sort of have an idea what the second Interloperdoodabobble item was supposed to do, but I'm not sure. I think it was supposed to increase the number of condoms you can produce yourself, but I have no longer have a way to confirm that.
- It would help a lot to have some kind of status/journal window to track like these sorts of stats and effects, and ongoing unfinished tasks.
- Once you convert the knight, you can never speak to or interact with her again outside of the single static still with the unicorn. I was a bit disappointed by this. She cute.
- Why do I get a big-ass black furry-nose when I turn werewolf, but she doesn't? I'd like to be able to not have that. It's weird, especially when there are no full-fledged furries in the game anywhere.
- There is no way to view unrepeatable scenes or portraits, not even in the game files. Odd for a game like this.
- New hairstyles would be neat.
- Being able to recruit a pixie would be neat too.

(Seriously, though. The white boxes. The numbers. The gibberish. Give me something. Anything. I beg you. This place doesn't seem to have a "search this topic" function.)

View attachment 1538040
talk to the sex bot at your home about the language it will say something about vocals or so - this info is very helpfull
now go back to the alien and use the knowloedge
to bring the text to its right form - then you can pretty much just interpretate the right code

Kurt potter

Jul 15, 2021
Through dum luck I may have found a way to enter the underworld. Can you believe it I have no idea on how get started on Jagu island. I know how to start work on the lighthouse.

mistersodacan

Jul 29, 2017
talk to the sex bot at your home about the language it will say something about vocals or so - this info is very helpfull
to bring the text to its right form - then you can pretty much just interpretate the right code
Yes, she says their language has no vowels, they are only used to indicate the space between words.

It is quite difficult to use this information with so many other things in it that just seem to be red herrings. I believe there are even some typos, which makes it that much harder.

...and here's another item that apparently the Intercessor is looking for, which they never mentioned.

e013a.jpg

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Yes, she says their language has no vowels, they are only used to indicate the space between words.

It is quite difficult to use this information with so many other things in it that just seem to be red herrings. I believe there are even some typos, which makes it that much harder.

...and here's another item that apparently the Intercessor is looking for, which they never mentioned.

The dev changed that sequence a while back. On the newest version you shouldn't need to talk to anyone else to figure out the code.

Nov 3, 2021
Ich mag deine Spiele, da sie auch einige meiner Fetische bedienen. Leider ist englisch für mich eine Fremdsprache und so klicke ich häufig herum, ohne genau zu wissen was ich klicke. Gibt es schon ein Projekt das Spiel ins deutsche zu übersetzen ODER gibt es eine Lösung zum nachlesen?

I like your games as they serve some of my fetishes too. Unfortunately, English is a foreign language for me and so I often click around without knowing exactly what I'm clicking. Is there already a project to translate the game into German OR is there a solution to read?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes