Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Ich mag deine Spiele, da sie auch einige meiner Fetische bedienen. Leider ist englisch für mich eine Fremdsprache und so klicke ich häufig herum, ohne genau zu wissen was ich klicke. Gibt es schon ein Projekt das Spiel ins deutsche zu übersetzen ODER gibt es eine Lösung zum nachlesen?

I like your games as they serve some of my fetishes too. Unfortunately, English is a foreign language for me and so I often click around without knowing exactly what I'm clicking. Is there already a project to translate the game into German OR is there a solution to read?
Someone on the discord started doing a German translation a while ago, but I haven't heard any updates on how it is going, or if it is even still being done.

Kurt potter

Jul 15, 2021
Strangest thing I was all set to play the game from the start only to discover that my missing saved games were back.

Kurt potter

Jul 15, 2021
I still have no idea how to start the Jagu quest. I just found out that I should have talked with the vampire about the skull, had her with me when I meet the dragon. Have I screwed up or not?

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I still have no idea how to start the Jagu quest. I just found out that I should have talked with the vampire about the skull, had her with me when I meet the dragon. Have I screwed up or not?
It starts automatically the first time you go to Jagu after having met Lady Merkin.
The vampire and the dragon have no connection to it at all.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
You have got to do help me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find it in either place, so if you've seached the cave, and if you've found the hidden treasure, then you have the machine part for the goblin. Just go talk to her again to receive the silver.

OppaiLord88

Dec 1, 2021
Hi, this is my first post here. I finished most of what could be done in the game so far, but i do not understand how to enter the insect underground in silverdew. Can i get at least an hint?

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Hi, this is my first post here. I finished most of what could be done in the game so far, but i do not understand how to enter the insect underground in silverdew. Can i get at least an hint?
Hi there and welcome to :)

It's just a little extra new thing for those returning to Silverdew after having played most of the rest. Try to visit the village and the market after having had a lot of offspring :)

Kurt potter

Jul 15, 2021
I've been reading the posts here and after seeing the troubles some people have with older saves, when you update the game. I have to ask are we going to have the same problem when you add the underworld?

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I've been reading the posts here and after seeing the troubles some people have with older saves, when you update the game. I have to ask are we going to have the same problem when you add the underworld?
If everything goes according to plan, no.

Reactions: Epsilon66

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
OP, thanks for the great game! got some time so i'll make another spoiler with my thoughts on part 2 (might be a little rusty, been a few weeks since i played and this ended up being pretty long)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

happy to keep monitoring for any future updates and/or chapter 3!
So, how can I get the dragon as a servant? I defeated her, and the only options I have are you casn stay in the cave or you need to leave Duskvale.

Also, where can I find the barmaid, the insect queen, the prostitution alley, the rat girl, the alien girl, the giasnt spirit and the nun statue?

And what are the bimbo transformation, the the revant collar & the servant transformation into a catgirl?

Did I miss this all in Silverdale?

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
So, I gave Jagura the blessing of Gondaja and the Rod, but there is no option from the ambassador to crown her as queen, there is only an option to crown Lady Merkin as queen, when I gave the blessing, the rod and the potion of Macromastia to Lady Merkin.

And how can I complete the lighthouse quest?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes