Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
So, how can I get the dragon as a servant? I defeated her, and the only options I have are you casn stay in the cave or you need to leave Duskvale.

Also, where can I find the barmaid, the insect queen, the prostitution alley, the rat girl, the alien girl, the giasnt spirit and the nun statue?

And what are the bimbo transformation, the the revant collar & the servant transformation into a catgirl?

Did I miss this all in Silverdale?
Yes, all of that is in Silverdew. If you haven't met the rat girl, I guess you probably haven't even started the main area quest there yet!

To get the dragon to liven up a bit either find a book containing useful knowledge about dragons, talk to someone who may know something, or be lewd enough to come up with your own idea.

So, I gave Jagura the blessing of Gondaja and the Rod, but there is no option from the ambassador to crown her as queen, there is only an option to crown Lady Merkin as queen, when I gave the blessing, the rod and the potion of Macromastia to Lady Merkin.

And how can I complete the lighthouse quest?
To pick a queen, you are told that you have to give your chosen one both of the blessings and the Rod. Which means that you may have to cheat or that you can even have a stalemate if you are indecisive and give them to different people. It's your decision.

When given the lighthouse quest it is mentioned that something with relation to it was lost in the north.

Hope it helps :)

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
Yes, all of that is in Silverdew. If you haven't met the rat girl, I guess you probably haven't even started the main area quest there yet!

To get the dragon to liven up a bit either find a book containing useful knowledge about dragons, talk to someone who may know something, or be lewd enough to come up with your own idea.

To pick a queen, you are told that you have to give your chosen one both of the blessings and the Rod. Which means that you may have to cheat or that you can even have a stalemate if you are indecisive and give them to different people. It's your decision.

When given the lighthouse quest it is mentioned that something with relation to it was lost in the north.

Hope it helps :)
Yes thank you. But, in the lighthouse quest, do they meen north of the island, or north into Duskvale or even Silverdew?
Also, I did found the book of dragons in the library, but it doesn't get me an extra option in the dragons dialogue.

Last edited:

Kurt potter

Jul 15, 2021
I got my lewd up to 100 and nothing I do will increases it. Who knows about the dragon? How do you get the slave collar? I went to Jaga island recived the request to find the Rod I talked to the witch went to the temple and got nothing

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I got my lewd up to 100 and nothing I do will increases it. Who knows about the dragon? How do you get the slave collar? I went to Jaga island recived the request to find the Rod I talked to the witch went to the temple and got nothing
Try to talk to the spermaturge as well, though it sounds like you just didn't have any cum.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
Where can I find:

- The bimbo transformation and how can I infect the knight with it

- Obnubilata, the escaped prisoner?

And what is the tent on the map in Silverdew?

Also, I'm at day 237, and since a couple of days when the royal messenger comes, I have to pay everything I have as taxes, 200+ condoms and 100+ jars of milk! Is this a bug?

Last edited:

Kurt potter

Jul 15, 2021
If Vixen is in charge of Dukvale shouldn't she repair the windmill and find somebody to run it?
Too bad Kat was a human female as rare as humans are the sperm of male human could bring a good price.

Reactions: Fluxcarnal

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Also, I'm at day 237, and since a couple of days when the royal messenger comes, I have to pay everything I have as taxes, 200+ condoms and 100+ jars of milk! Is this a bug?
Lady Merkin and the Milkmaids Guild aren't too happy with your choices ;)
It'll be a little less harsh in the next update.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
Lady Merkin and the Milkmaids Guild aren't too happy with your choices ;)
It'll be a little less harsh in the next update.
Aha, so Lady Merkin doesn't apreciate I choose the rightfull heir to the throne. Understandable, but why doesn't the Milkmaids Guild appreciate this choice, I wonder?

Also, I'm kinda stuck here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/vixens-tail-v1-0-fluxcarnal.51546/page-5
So, I'm stuck. I'm suppose to open the door in the Guild Warehouse, but I can't find anything. I have searched everywhere, I have 2 ancient elven dildo's (one from the lake and one bought from the dildo peddler).

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Aha, so Lady Merkin doesn't apreciate I choose the rightfull heir to the throne. Understandable, but why doesn't the Milkmaids Guild appreciate this choice, I wonder?
If you talk to the guild representative on the island during the quest, she will let you in on some of their plans, and afterwards she won't be very happy with you if you do the right thing instead of installing their puppet ruler.

deathkingth69

Oct 30, 2021
Do i need to start a new game bc a potion isn't helping me heal it's saying that I'm ruined and a magical potion doesn't seem to help

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
If you talk to the guild representative on the island during the quest, she will let you in on some of their plans, and afterwards she won't be very happy with you if you do the right thing instead of installing their puppet ruler.
Alright, thx! I feel like I'm asking way to much questions. :D :cry:
I must say: it's one of my favourites games out here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fluxcarnal

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Do i need to start a new game bc a potion isn't helping me heal it's saying that I'm ruined and a magical potion doesn't seem to help
There's a rare substance that can restore your orifice which you can get by resolving a certain encounter in a particular way. IIRC, I found a bottle of it somewhere as well.

Reactions: deathkingth69

Kurt potter

Jul 15, 2021
Who is Lilac? I've been playing this game and have't meet anyone with that name. When it comes to the blessing I do not get the opinion to drink from the pristess tits.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Holy shit the rat children always scare the crap out of me every time I see them in the market after a while without playing the game.

T1000nn

Feb 14, 2021
Will there be other languages in your game? for example, Russian.
I'm sorry for my English

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes