Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Will there be other languages in your game? for example, Russian.
I'm sorry for my English
If anyone wants to translate it they're welcome!

I don't know any Russian though, so I probably wouldn't be the best for the job myself.

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Who is Lilac? I've been playing this game and have't meet anyone with that name. When it comes to the blessing I do not get the opinion to drink from the pristess tits.
Lilac, you can find at the beach in the morning, but you need to have a sleeping scene in the cabin, where someone unknown jerks minx off.

I gotta ask now though, how do you trigger the lighthouse quest and any tipps on how to get into the gate in the depths in silverdew?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Lilac, you can find at the beach in the morning, but you need to have a sleeping scene in the cabin, where someone unknown jerks minx off.

I gotta ask now though, how do you trigger the lighthouse quest and any tipps on how to get into the gate in the depths in silverdew?
Talk to the banker to start off the lighthouse quest.
As for the gate you'll need to have a specific encounter in the silverdew market square.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I really enjoyed the game (played the first one and this one 2 times), a solid 5/5, but is it just me who would enjoy a bit more Poppy scenes?
Thank you so much!

And I can assure you that you are not, a friend of mine is a rabid Poppy fan and already made me do the extra village square scene with her after finishing her quest, and there's constant pressure for more Poppy content! If it's up to them, Vixens Tail III will probably have the title 'Poppycock' or something :oops:

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
how to get the rod of jagu and how to give it to Lady Jagura pls help!!
You can find the Rod of Jagu in the temple. Follow the hint, and the hint for where to find another hint, to solve the puzzle there.

Reki31

Dec 5, 2021
Hi i want to know, the new upload, when it comes, do we have to redownload?? we will have to repeat the story?.

Also, the "tip" in the game, says to go to underworld, but it is for the next update right?

Please answer me <3

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Hi i want to know, the new upload, when it comes, do we have to redownload?? we will have to repeat the story?.

Also, the "tip" in the game, says to go to underworld, but it is for the next update right?

Please answer me <3
Since you ask so nicely :giggle:

You will have to download it again, but hopefully this time old saves will be compatible (knock on wood).

And yes, the underworld will be the focus of the next update.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
How would it even get on your computer if you didn't download it? Even server-based games need to update the client-side program when they roll out new patches.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
How would it even get on your computer if you didn't download it? Even server-based games need to update the client-side program when they roll out new patches.
Pretty sure they were referring to downloading the entire game as opposed to just a patch. Not everyone's got good internet, so file sizes matter more for them.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Does renpy even support patching? I've never seen a patch for a renpy game, afaik all the content is packed into bulk directories.

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Does renpy even support patching? I've never seen a patch for a renpy game, afaik all the content is packed into bulk directories.
Depends on how files are stored. Some developers pack all images/text into few files like chapter1,chater2,images and others create 1 file per room/location and store images in one folder freely(by that i mean that you can get in folder and check every one of them yourself without playing with unpackers).
if its case 1 then you would need to download everything anyway as it's stored in few big files>small update is impossible.
in case 2 usually(most of time, depends on how big update does devs make) only few renpy .rpa/rpy files gets added/updated(files where text and dialogue + and some pictures are added to folder).>small update is possible.
Biggest hurdle in case 2 would be making notes what exactly was added compared to previous version as missing file(either rpa with text or pictures) would create errors, most of time game breakings ones(well maybe not pictures, but you get what I mean).
That's why you almost never see games get small patches until those are incest/loli/trans type (images included or not).

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I got the rod and the blessing, I then proceed to give them to the jaguar chick, but nothing happens, meanwhile if I give the the other one both the rod and the blessing as well as a potion, she becomes the queen.
Is that a bug? Or is it not yet implemented to make the Jaguar the queen?

Also what's the deal with the numbers panel in the ruins, don't really see any hints as far as I can tell.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I got the rod and the blessing, I then proceed to give them to the jaguar chick, but nothing happens, meanwhile if I give the the other one both the rod and the blessing as well as a potion, she becomes the queen.
Is that a bug? Or is it not yet implemented to make the Jaguar the queen?

Also what's the deal with the numbers panel in the ruins, don't really see any hints as far as I can tell.
There are two blessings.

Reactions: Emoboy4812 and uma2
Dec 25, 2017
What sort of pregnancy content is there? Is the MC able to get others pregnant or is it just the scribe (She looks pregnant but I could be wrong)

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes