Mrv13

Feb 1, 2022
Umm i kind of stuck here i can't not increase my heat it's on 100 i don't know what to do ( my english is bad sorry )

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Enjoyable game but I give up on figuring out what the code for the white box is, no matter how hard I look at the alien's hands, I just don't see it (and yes I have counted how many fingers she holds up).

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
Enjoyable game but I give up on figuring out what the code for the white box is, no matter how hard I look at the alien's hands, I just don't see it (and yes I have counted how many fingers she holds up).
talk to your sexbot - she says something bout the aliens gramar if you use the info and write down what the alien says using the correct gramar you can assume the code pretty well

Kurt potter

Jul 15, 2021
There are two blessings.
Silly me I wrorked so hard to get the blessing of the big tits that I clean forgot that there were two blessing, I talked to to the lady and got nowere. How do you get the second blessing? I talked to the lady in the cave no help there.

romero777

Jan 17, 2022
So, uhm, I drank the potion for big tits and now cannot dress or leave the bedroom because I have to put on clothes. When looking in the mirror I just get some text about how amazing these tits are and that's it, no option to open the wardrobe anywhere I can see.
drink a potion of regret

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes