MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
i think im stuck
i got turned into a werewolf and the lady in the castle asked me to help with the criminal that escaped. managed to find the entrance to the sewers (after like 40 minutes of random clicking), read the guards book, met with the post on the watchtower and now.....? wherever i go, there dont seem to be any new options.

Testin10

Sep 10, 2021
Reactions: IgnisDominus

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
is there any way to still do the tower ghost thingy after inviting sb into that tower?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You shouldn't have been able to invite her at all, unless you already did the quest for the ghost.

If you could, then that is a serious mess-up on my part and I have to immediately fix that, because that means the main quest is permanently broken, sorry :(

ed. Yup, I just checked, it's broken, gah!

Last edited:

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
You shouldn't have been able to invite her at all, unless you already did the quest for the ghost.

If you could, then that is a serious mess-up on my part and I have to immediately fix that, because that means the main quest is permanently broken, sorry :(

ed. Yup, I just checked, it's broken, gah!
could it in theory break something important if i open the console and just type in "jump towerghost"? i dont really wanna start a new save.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
could it in theory break something important if i open the console and just type in "jump towerghost"? i dont really wanna start a new save.
Even better, just change doppeltower to false in your save. There's nothing but a placeholder pic there anyway, and you'll be going back there a time or two.

Reactions: MingCR

Lolmandodo02

Nov 22, 2021
Hey, I am stuck on a lot of things since hours...
1) In hidden temple in Duskvale, what do we need to do in second room?
2) I need to find a wand but where?
3) I need to find a place where the layer between the wolrd is thin (found it but didn't save)
4) How to pick the pink outfit in the white box

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
3) I need to find a place where the layer between the wolrd is thin (found it but didn't save)

Reactions: Lolmandodo02

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
First thing I noticed: Why is rollback disabled?
Because I vehemently dislike it as it ruins any kind of gameplay or meaning of choices or playing a game. It's just not something I want in a game I'm making.
People can still save all they want, so if anyone really really wants to look at everything that happens before deciding what to do, they can still do it.
Or you can just enable it again in the code.

Reactions: icollectsouls

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Because I vehemently dislike it as it ruins any kind of gameplay or meaning of choices or playing a game. It's just not something I want in a game I'm making.
People can still save all they want, so if anyone really really wants to look at everything that happens before deciding what to do, they can still do it.
Or you can just enable it again in the code.
Then I would recommend adding a rollback block at choices not to everything per se. Then people could at least roll back over common dialogue. From time to time you accidentally skip a dialogue by clicking once too many and then you cannot go back to read what you missed.

Reactions: quizgoblin

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
How do I get my taxes from the village? I'm 20 days in and never got anything.

Edit: Is there a market? I remember I am supposed to collect my taxes there. If yes I cannot find it.

And sometimes at the left side of the screen icons with yellow border appear. No info about themwhen I hover them. What are they standing for?

Last edited:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
How do I get my taxes from the village? I'm 20 days in and never got anything.

Edit: Is there a market? I remember I am supposed to collect my taxes there. If yes I cannot find it.

And sometimes at the left side of the screen icons with yellow border appear. No info about themwhen I hover them. What are they standing for?
Once a week the market shows up in town which is also tax collection day. on that day go see the assistant.
Also if the icons in question are a heart, a bottle and a condom, those are your lewdness and money types. Lewdness affects which scenes you can access like going out naked, and condoms are money. Milk is a resource which is sometimes money or can be traded for condoms with certain people.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Then I would recommend adding a rollback block at choices not to everything per se. Then people could at least roll back over common dialogue. From time to time you accidentally skip a dialogue by clicking once too many and then you cannot go back to read what you missed.
open the menu with esc or rmb and click on "history"

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Once a week the market shows up in town which is also tax collection day. on that day go see the assistant.
Also if the icons in question are a heart, a bottle and a condom, those are your lewdness and money types. Lewdness affects which scenes you can access like going out naked, and condoms are money. Milk is a resource which is sometimes money or can be traded for condoms with certain people.
Oh ok. Didn't expect I had to collect them at the exact day.
The icons I mean appear from time to time below these icons you described. I don't know if they symbolise the body state (clean, filthy etc.) That's my current guess.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes