Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Not sure if this has been notify but seems like the city stage in demo are lagged pretty bad when entering a place filled with assets to the point it's barely playable for me, using not-so-ancient rig btw, like 1050ti and such

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Not sure if this has been notify but seems like the city stage in demo are lagged pretty bad when entering a place filled with assets to the point it's barely playable for me, using not-so-ancient rig btw, like 1050ti and such
Hey, was the 1050ti detected on boot up?
And was that on the lasted build?

The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for us to figure out why it happens and possibly fix it.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Hey, was the 1050ti detected on boot up?
And was that on the lasted build?

The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for us to figure out why it happens and possibly fix it.
oh woops, my bad, those were the outdated version, the latest that provide here with performance update already fixed the issues!

handlnerd

Jan 20, 2019
How goes it fellow coomers. I'm attempting to use the gallery save provided by the following:
Sure, there's gallery save.

Great game overall, a lot better than I expected. Glad to see robots getting some love too, it's too niche of a fetish :)
Using this save though gives me an error message as such:
Oppsie doopsi broke and soupy.png
View attachment Wed, 21 Apr 2021 05-35-22 GMT.txt
Is this save from a previous version, or does it have to do with how the save was made? Normal saves behave normally. I don't expect immense back bending, but if anyone knew that would be super.

Reactions: DedL0l

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
How goes it fellow coomers. I'm attempting to use the gallery save provided by the following:

Using this save though gives me an error message as such:
View attachment 1159943
View attachment 1159947
Is this save from a previous version, or does it have to do with how the save was made? Normal saves behave normally. I don't expect immense back bending, but if anyone knew that would be super.
Hey!
This happens, because we changed the behaviour and how many frames a sprite can have.
Hence why older saves are not compatible with the newest version.

Reactions: handlnerd

Blackrazor077

Mar 29, 2021
Ummm why is everything red? It was fine when I first played the game, after closing and opening again, this bug showed up

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Ummm why is everything red? It was fine when I first played the game, after closing and opening again, this bug showed up
Hey, you should be able to fix it by entering a different area.
If not, please send us the save and we will send you a fixed save back.

This bug can occur if the graphics drawing of the enemy vision cone malfunctions.

You are on the newest build right?

Cheers

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
hello just ouy of curiosity is the game stil alive ?
Hey, yes the game is still very much alive.

We are currently working on completely recoding most of the base system and updating everything to 1080p resolution.
As well as wrapping work up on the next planet. You can check out the patreon or the twitter, we are regularly posting about the current progress.

Cheers

Last edited:

Diegohp141

Oct 1, 2017
Hey, yes the game is still very much alive.

We are currently working on completely recoding most of the base system and updating everything to 1080p resolution.
As well as wrapping work up on the next planet. You can check out the patreon or the twitter, we are regularly posting post for about the current progress.

Cheers
Coll, thanks for answer my question =)!!!

Blackrazor077

Mar 29, 2021
Hey, you should be able to fix it by entering a different area.
If not, please send us the save and we will send you a fixed save back.

This bug can occur if the graphics drawing of the enemy vision cone malfunctions.

You are on the newest build right?

Cheers
Yeah going to different area fixed it, btw can I expect a new game mechanic where you can change your clothes piece by piece, top half bottom half and underwears too. This game is really promising and the art styles awesome as well

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Yeah going to different area fixed it, btw can I expect a new game mechanic where you can change your clothes piece by piece, top half bottom half and underwears too. This game is really promising and the art styles awesome as well
Glad that got it fixed.

Towards your question, we currently don't have plans to add such a feature. But it's definitely something we will think about more in the future.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes