xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
In the steam room, I see the red part I'm supposed to fix but no path to it. It's been thirty minutes trying different things and I have no more ideas. I'm not a puzzle person. A walkthrough would be much appreciated.

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
In the steam room, I see the red part I'm supposed to fix but no path to it. It's been thirty minutes trying different things and I have no more ideas. I'm not a puzzle person. A walkthrough would be much appreciated.
Hey, if you could send a screenshot that would be greatly appreciated.
If not, make sure you double check the console on the south part of map or the 4 red valves at the top right section of the map.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Do you get anything from sneaking up on the robots and taking them out instead of fighting them?
I'm trying to build weapon mods but I can't help using consumables every couple of fights, and making more to replace them costs more parts than I'm getting from fighting, so it's a net-negative.

Edit: Also, the menu where you use consumables like medkits and ammo packs doesn't display your health and ammo counter, so you can't see how much you have left or how much was just restored without going back a menu, which is a minor annoyance.

Edit2: Got to the bar minigame on the second world. Not sure what dictates which event happens when you hand drinks out. I've had the gangbang offer fromn the last customer of the shift couple of times, and some have just ended with gropes, but I got Cali stripped at one point, and I havn't been able to repeat that.
I've also never managed to make Cali drop her tray, as was hinted at several times.

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Do you get anything from sneaking up on the robots and taking them out instead of fighting them?
I'm trying to build weapon mods but I can't help using consumables every couple of fights, and making more to replace them costs more parts than I'm getting from fighting, so it's a net-negative.

Edit: Also, the menu where you use consumables like medkits and ammo packs doesn't display your health and ammo counter, so you can't see how much you have left or how much was just restored without going back a menu, which is a minor annoyance.

Edit2: Got to the bar minigame on the second world. Not sure what dictates which event happens when you hand drinks out. I've had the gangbang offer fromn the last customer of the shift couple of times, and some have just ended with gropes, but I got Cali stripped at one point, and I havn't been able to repeat that.
I've also never managed to make Cali drop her tray, as was hinted at several times.
Hey!

You won't get anything from sneak killing in this update.

For the next update we are currently updating every aspect, from performance to user interface and balancing.
You will be able to see your health and ammuntion from the item menu as well as get a lot more crafting materials.

For the mini game I will put it into spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xenomorph7510

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
Has anyone tested this on Joiplay to see if it works or should I be the first one to try?

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
Alright I tested this JoiPlay and it still has problems. First of all there a black bar underneath the text (that doesn't go away) and inventory. Also the game won't let me click on the robot to move past the first scene after intro

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Alright I tested this JoiPlay and it still has problems. First of all there a black bar underneath the text (that doesn't go away) and inventory. Also the game won't let me click on the robot to move past the first scene after intro
Sorry to hear that there are issues with the Joiplay.
Sadly the game is not officially supported to be ran on any other operating system than Windows currently.
That may change over the course of development.
If you can send me a detailed log about all the issues that it brings, we can look into it and possibly fix those.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Okay so im at the third act and i just keep getting crash after crash :/
Do you have any crash message, or what kinds of crashes are you experiencing?
And is it on a fresh game, or a save from 0.3?

adeena

Jun 10, 2020
Do you have any crash message, or what kinds of crashes are you experiencing?
And is it on a fresh game, or a save from 0.3?
1. entering some areas sometimes will cause the game to crash completely, 2. when illusion mushroom casts harmful dust you cant do nothing except reset the game cos it doesnt allow you to do anything, also its a new game

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
1. entering some areas sometimes will cause the game to crash completely, 2. when illusion mushroom casts harmful dust you cant do nothing except reset the game cos it doesnt allow you to do anything, also its a new game
I assume it didn't put anything in the "crashes" folder inside the "WWW"?
Does the game just close on itself?
On the mushroom enemies, is the game also just freezing or does it fail to load something?
And could you attach your savefile?
The more information you can provide the better.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes