adeena

Jun 10, 2020
I assume it didn't put anything in the "crashes" folder inside the "WWW"?
Does the game just close on itself?
On the mushroom enemies, is the game also just freezing or does it fail to load something?
And could you attach your savefile?
The more information you can provide the better.
Okay for the crash completely i will post a screen shot if i get it again and as for the mushroom no the game doesnt crash it still works u can see the ??? animation above the players head you just cant do nothing you cant ven end turn and the enemies dont do anything its not a crash its like the game doesnt know what to do when its in that situation

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Okay for the crash completely i will post a screen shot if i get it again and as for the mushroom no the game doesnt crash it still works u can see the ??? animation above the players head you just cant do nothing you cant ven end turn and the enemies dont do anything its not a crash its like the game doesnt know what to do when its in that situation
Okay, so the issue is that you "technically" get your turn but you can't do anything, so it gets stuck on that turn.
I will send you a quick hotfix over DM to see if that fixes the issue or not.

adeena

Jun 10, 2020
Okay, so the issue is that you "technically" get your turn but you can't do anything, so it gets stuck on that turn.
I will send you a quick hotfix over DM to see if that fixes the issue or not.
yeah thats exactly what its doing :( im at the point of just giving up if this hotfix doesnt work il probably just uninstall the game

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Thank you for the screenshot, could you upload the crash file it create as well?
That speeds up the bug fixing process a lot.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
"Know Issues:
The Escape command can be used while under restraint, but doing so will cause issues "

Why dont you just disable the escape command when the player is restrained, is a pretty simple thing to do in MZ/MV

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
"Know Issues:
The Escape command can be used while under restraint, but doing so will cause issues "

Why dont you just disable the escape command when the player is restrained, is a pretty simple thing to do in MZ/MV
It's set to that, but on rare occasions, you can still use it. We are currently investigating why.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Attached a patch for the combat freeze in the third act.
If you run into the issue, please download that patch to fix said issue.

aftershock3

Feb 26, 2021
Stuck on the steam valve floor where you need to follow the steam path. What do I do when the game asks to "saturate containment" something or other? None of the valves seem to be clickable.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Stuck on the steam valve floor where you need to follow the steam path. What do I do when the game asks to "saturate containment" something or other? None of the valves seem to be clickable.
Can you send a screenshot? And what was the last thing you did in that room?
You might haven't fixed one of the pipes yet, which blocks the flow.

aftershock3

Feb 26, 2021
I clicked the thing above the character, got something about about saturating containment or whatever and that was it.

1.jpg

aftershock3

Feb 26, 2021
Nope, clicked all of them, did not help. Some she refuses to fix because she does not understand the flow yet or something like that.

Is there maybe a cheat to skip this map?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Nope, clicked all of them, did not help. Some she refuses to fix because she does not understand the flow yet or something like that.

Is there maybe a cheat to skip this map?
I can see one pipe is not glowing, double check these 2 locations.

I can't see it very well on your screenshot as the top part is missing, but I think I can see that one pipe is not set in the right spot.

aftershock3

Feb 26, 2021
Holy shit. It was one of the upper valves, indeed, but the trick was to go around and reach it from below - it was not clear to me that those gaps at the top are even meant to be passable. Thank you.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Uh I think I skipped some imporant dialoguie and now idk what to do in the mushroom dungeon... I checked every room and interacted with everything (I think at least) but I can't open the door at the start and I can't do anything else in other places.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Uh I think I skipped some imporant dialoguie and now idk what to do in the mushroom dungeon... I checked every room and interacted with everything (I think at least) but I can't open the door at the start and I can't do anything else in other places.
From the hub area, you will need to head to the room on the right, you will find the key to the door in there, you will have to look closely at tubes.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Also, there's a scene in the recollection room that doesn't work, the very last one, says that a certain cg.png file couldn't be loaded.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes