Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
the waiting time each update is just keep increasing from 6 months to 9 and now at june 10 it will be a year so we dont know what will happen in the future update
The problem is that the dev doubles the time between update. Initially, he provided updates almost monthly. Then, it was 2 months, 4 months, 8 months, now: 11 months. The next update will take him most likely 2-3 years.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Remember when he said give him 10 more days. Then changed to 20. Well it’s almost 20 more days. How’s it looking.
honestly, as long as there is a lot of content for how much time has passed, i will be happy. i practically started forgetting about this game since it has been so long.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Last update took 8 months and only had 20 min of content so don't get your hopes up for any big content
A: "The restaurant you took me to sucks! Such small portions, I went home hungry!"
B: "What are you talking about? You had mountain of food on your plate and you sent most of it back."
A: "Well yes, but I only eat meat, not the other stuff around."

In other words, it's perfectly fine if you don't care about "all that useless text" and only look at images. But it would be fair to mention that, because for people who actually read the text, which is the intended way, it's significantly longer. Maybe not long enough for the time it took to make, but that's another thing.

crypto

Aug 14, 2017
A: "The restaurant you took me to sucks! Such small portions, I went home hungry!"
B: "What are you talking about? You had mountain of food on your plate and you sent most of it back."

In other words, it's perfectly fine if you don't care about "all that useless text" and only look at images. But it would be fair to mention that, because for people who actually read the text, which is the intended way, it's significantly longer. Maybe not long enough for the time it took to make, but that's another thing.
Perhaps he meant that nothing much of consequence happened. What little did transpire probably gave him balls so blue that they are now considered billiard extras.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Wow. I think I legit last checked on this one like 4 or 5 months ago. Still nothing, uh? Somehow that doesnt surprises me one bit, I mean its Irphaeus we're talking about.

Its insane how this one doesn't apply for abandoned, at the very least.

Reactions: longsuper1

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Wow. I think I legit last checked on this one like 4 or 5 months ago. Still nothing, uh? Somehow that doesnt surprises me one bit, I mean its Irphaeus we're talking about.

Its insane how this one doesn't apply for abandoned, at the very least.
When it comes to the abandoned tag on this site, the first requirement is no communication from the dev for at least 3 months. That is not the case, but if there still no update then the next requirement will be no update in a year (from what I heard). It is getting closer, but this game is not there yet.

riserser

May 15, 2018

Wow, that's harsh, he never said that he skipped the story.
The game's not that long in itself, so considering that everyone complain about the lack of content for the previous update, I doubt the update was that much longer (Well, the game was already in 8.0b when I played it, so I wouldn't know). So I think it's largely possible to that it took only 20min to go through the update (Unless you take your time on certain scene *wink* *wink*)

Reactions: YuukiRidho

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

I didn't skip jack shit to look at the sex, that 20 min was the story update in itself. When I meant content, I meant story and progress I have no idea what gave you the impression that I skimmed through just for a quick wank on a bloody Visual Novel.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Wow, that's harsh, he never said that he skipped the story.
The game's not that long in itself, so considering that everyone complain about the lack of content for the previous update, I doubt the update was that much longer (Well, the game was already in 8.0b when I played it, so I wouldn't know). So I think it's largely possible to that it took only 20min to go through the update (Unless you take your time on certain scene *wink* *wink*)
First, it's not everyone. It just seems that for the lack of updates, there's backup entertainment, an ongoing competition who will be the biggest critic. Everyone can join, there's still a chance to find new milking joke better than previous ones. And that's author's fault for not providing anything else to talk about.

Next, it's fair to complain about amount of content in relation to the time it took to create (aside from the fact that you're getting it for free, unless you're a former supporter). If next update is five hours long (while reading everything), it will still feel like too little for almost whole year it took (that's assuming that it will come out soon). And that's author's fault again.

I didn't play with a stopwatch last time (maybe I will next time :)), but 20 minutes for last update is way too short. And there's really no reason to underestimate, because it's pretty bad anyway.

I didn't skip jack shit to look at the sex, that 20 min was the story update in itself. When I meant content, I meant story and progress I have no idea what gave you the impression that I skimmed through just for a quick wank on a bloody Visual Novel.
Congratulations to your fast reading skills then. And I thought I was fast.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

Lol? that analogy only works if people are skipping text, also if there was 20minutes just for h-scenes no one would complain Lol what we all been saying is there was only 20-30 minutes period not skipping text, there wasn't much added to the story.

The correct analogy would be more like
B: "What are you talking about? You ate the whole plate."
A: "Well yes, but it took 8 months to arrive and they only gave me one carrot."

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
last post in thread April 8th
the shitpost is getting dumber
Ah, busted. I actually thought I didnt even checked it before the 2020 was over, my bad. Can you really blame me? Not much changes so it feels like I am still discussing the excuses for the massive delay from 0.6 version.

riserser

May 15, 2018
Next, it's fair to complain about amount of content in relation to the time it took to create (aside from the fact that you're getting it for free, unless you're a former supporter). If next update is five hours long (while reading everything), it will still feel like too little for almost whole year it took (that's assuming that it will come out soon). And that's author's fault again.
Well, since I'm getting it for free, I'm not complaining about the length of the update or the time it take even through it bother me since I would like to see the next part. But what I find aggravating is that he should be full time on it (and should've recruited an helper I think), and he still advocate that he's working hard on it even through he take forever to add next to nothing. Even through a "Creator" can have difficulties and can work faster or slower than another one, in this case, it feel more like he's fooling around rather than working on it (There's a lot of more complex game story/gameplay wise while still using Ren'py and Honey Select that still update faster). It's still not really my place to complain about that since once again I don't pay for it, but...

Reactions: Squarblesport

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
... what we all been saying is there was only 20-30 minutes period not skipping text, there wasn't much added to the story.
You almost made me doubt my memory. After all, it's a long time since last update. But let me put it this way:

size of game script from 0.7.1 = 1.8MB
size of game script from 0.8.0 = 2.4MB

That's with the code, so just texts are smaller. After a rough cleanup by simple script:

size of texts from 0.7.1 = 1.4MB
size of texts from 0.8.0 = 1.8MB
difference between the two (= size of texts in update) = 488kB

If you're not sure how much is that, you can check attached file. So reading this in 20-30 minutes? No, it doesn't seem likely. In game, you could read a little less, because there's a little bit of branching, but not that much, most of it is very linear. But you were surely looking at images, that's extra time even if you don't admire them for too long. Plus clicking to see another line slows the progress too.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
You almost made me doubt my memory. After all, it's a long time since last update. But let me put it this way:

size of game script from 0.7.1 = 1.8MB
size of game script from 0.8.0 = 2.4MB

That's with the code, so just texts are smaller. After a rough cleanup by simple script:

size of texts from 0.7.1 = 1.4MB
size of texts from 0.8.0 = 1.8MB
difference between the two (= size of texts in update) = 488kB

If you're not sure how much is that, you can check attached file. So reading this in 20-30 minutes? No, it doesn't seem likely. In game, you could read a little less, because there's a little bit of branching, but not that much, most of it is very linear. But you were surely looking at images, that's extra time even if you don't admire them for too long. Plus clicking to see another line slows the progress too.
This isn't as much text as you think it is, for people that constantly read. If you paste it into a text document it's barely 70 pages of text. If you convert all that gibberish to actual text, it's probably less than 10 pages of actual decipherable text. Which, isn't a lot to say the least.
It's a lot of data, but not a lot of text.
Double edit: Also the time estimation for the game was his words.
It was quoted from an interview from his server I believe. Someone posted it a couple pages back.

Reactions: User327

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
If you paste it into a text document it's barely 70 pages of text. If you convert all that gibberish to actual text, it's probably less than 10 pages of actual decipherable text.
Not really, those 488kB is clean text. It's slightly more than first Harry Potter and slighty less than Hobbit. Just for the last update. And it's not a book that you easily read as whole thing, you get it in lines, one at a time. There's around 5000 lines (100 characters average length), so to go through all of them in half an hour, you'll have average clicking rate 2.7 times per second. And with zero time to look at images.

Also the time estimation for the game was his words.
It was quoted from an interview from his server I believe. Someone posted it a couple pages back.
I remember some supposed quote, the essence od which was "my supporters are dumb and I can do anything I want with those suckers", but it was later told that it wasn't really a quote by real author. :)

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes