Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Not really, those 488kB is clean text. It's slightly more than first Harry Potter and slighty less than Hobbit. Just for the last update. And it's not a book that you easily read as whole thing, you get it in lines, one at a time. There's around 5000 lines (100 characters average length), so to go through all of them in half an hour, you'll have average clicking rate 2.7 times per second. And with zero time to look at images.
Sorry but now you're talking crap, iirc i did need something around a hour for the last update, i considere myself a fast reader. I also read a lot of books, including both of them u mentioned and while i never stoped time reading a book, u would need 8h+ if i had to guess, thats clearly not the size of the last update, or even the whole game.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Sorry but now you're talking crap, iirc i did need something around a hour for the last update, i considere myself a fast reader. I also read a lot of books, including both of them u mentioned and while i never stoped time reading a book, u would need 8h+ if i had to guess, thats clearly not the size of the last update, or even the whole game.
I copied the file he posted then put it into a Google doc (Arial 11) and it ended up being 173 pages long which is over 7500 lines. It's 89,292 words long so it's actually longer than the first two Harry Potter books and shorter (by about 7000 words) than the Hobbit. All three of those books have audio book lengths ranging between 8-11 hours but since the narrators read slowly, aloud, as well as give a performance those times would be on the high side.

The average adult silently reads at a speed of 238-350 words per minute so it should take between 4-6 hours to read through the entire script. This would include all the different dialogue options as well as a lot of repeated sentences for each dialogue choice. I tried to go through the 0.8 update so I could edit the script down to the length of a single play through but the repeated lines made it difficult to see where one choice began and another ended so I gave up.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I swear I didn't write all that text myself just now. ;) But don't trust me, check it yourself, unpack game's archive.rpa, find script.rpy, strip all the code (*) and see what you end up with. Honestly, I'm surprised myself, I expected to be much less there.

(*) I used quick and dirty php script to remove commands and useless whitespace:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I copied the file he posted then put it into a Google doc (Arial 11) and it ended up being 173 pages long which is over 7500 lines. It's 89,292 words long so it's actually longer than the first two Harry Potter books and shorter (by about 7000 words) than the Hobbit. All three of those books have audio book lengths ranging between 8-11 hours but since the narrators read slowly, aloud, as well as give a performance those times would be on the high side.

The average adult silently reads at a speed of 238-350 words per minute so it should take between 4-6 hours to read through the entire script. This would include all the different dialogue options as well as a lot of repeated sentences for each dialogue choice. I tried to go through the 0.8 update so I could edit the script down to the length of a single play through but the repeated lines made it difficult to see where one choice began and another ended so I gave up.
In that case there should be a lot of text which is either repeated as u said, or otherwise nobody ever reads, in this script...the game is relativ kinetic, a few flavour scenes aside and iirc the most needed something like 1.5h as the update came out, in VN form ,which is slower to read than just a txt document...

Either way the wordcount of this whole script is hardly a good measurement of how long u need to play through the update, even if u watch the different flavour scenes (like the shower event) or that idiotic secret ending....

Last edited:

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
11 months.. supposedly the last update was a year ago , like July first week... but i guess as long as the owners feeds its cow with pictures and gifs of the game... or makes a post about it.... they will allow to get milked money

man i dunno how people can be like "oh shit he posted a picture of a sexy model last month... imma give him 50 dollars (or more)"... or anything related to it

like damn humans are so easy to get robbed, from money to intellect , and they make up excuses to avoid acknowledging their mistakes or problems

oh and if you think giving money to a game that milks you out has no negative consequences ... no wonder your getting robbed

Last edited:

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
10/11 days ago he said he will release the update 10 days after, when all the polish would be done and the third missing to be proofreaded was proofreaded. Am i the one who think we got bananed and he get another excuse? Because according with what he said the update should be release in this days.

Reactions: LadyBee

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
10/11 days ago he said he will release the update 10 days after, when all the polish would be done and the third missing to be proofreaded was proofreaded. Am i the one who think we got bananed and he get another excuse? Because according with what he said the update should be release in this days.
oh then your info is not updated mate this dev already give another "Excuse update" miscalculation when he give 10 days, he need more time blah, blah, blah(After i read this i dint bother to continue reading, so i cant give you more info other than this)

some one might give you the latest excuse update or you can just check it on your own but it will take few pages.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Looking at the first comments on this page...
Oh how we were naive

Last edited:

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
oh then your info is not updated mate this dev already give another "Excuse update" miscalculation when he give 10 days, he need more time blah, blah, blah(After i read this i dint bother to continue reading, so i cant give you more info other than this)

some one might give you the latest excuse update or you can just check it on your own but it will take few pages.
I think he said that it would take twice as much or something like that. Cant remember if it was like 10 more days or 20 more days.

• Sad

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
On page 710. He changed from 10 days to maybe 20. Which was 19 days ago. I believe this will be his 4th failed deadline.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Oh you sweet summer child.

Here's how this works: If Irphaeus says it will take X time, you immediately at least triple that time. More likely its x5 or x10, or maybe not at all. I think it's better to just look away and hope. Trying to deduce a timeline for updates from his Patreon posts is a fool's game. Any given deadlines should be taken with a Titanic-sized grain of salt.

It's better to just STFU and hold your thumbs hard enough for them to go blue and pray to Jesus or Allah or whichever diety you prefer. Well that's what I'm doing anyway.
you nailed the right words of advice there buddy nice.

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
Last update he said it is just one day left but it took him some weeks. Really, do not trust his words because he is a notorious liar. Otherwise, you will be disappointed.

It is still likely that he will detect some erros in the code that will justify a further delay.

Reactions: Game Bond

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
It is still likely that he will detect some erros in the code that will justify a further delay.
See thats a double edge sword, fixing bugs/errors is a good idea but since he has delayed the shit out of it for so long if there is simple bugs or errors its going to bite him so hard in the ass. you can't really justify all the extra months of work on "bug fixing" then release the update just so user to be greeted by bugs/errors..

I honestly don't even know how this guy has any subs left... most if not all of his "sub promises" (x sub = i make this my fulltime job, x subs = I'll hire someone else to help) weren't kept, and then last update "sorry it took so long that won't happen agian" really? because it already has been longer then that, I know some of the fanboys are using this as an excuse "Well hes working on another game too" But AFAIK there has been any evidences to suggest thats true whatsoever (and that has been in the of 3 years now i believe there should be something by now) And lets pretend he is actually making another game as well, thats no excuse He has made mad money on this and it should be his priority, he owes it to his subs, and its clear as day the man doesn't know how to multitask for shit so even considering taking on another project is beyond stupid. he barely has time for this game (granted becausee i think he might only work maybe 5 hours a month on this game)

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I don't want to be that guy but...

" I'm having a huge dilemma... Should I release the update in a couple of days... OR should i finish Yoko scene and delay for AT LEAST 2 more weeks..." :)
" it's been so long that I really want to release it, before everybody get very annoyed " :)
" everytime i want to polish something I end adding tons of renders and text, and push the release "
" I will release it and then do another update next month with Keiko, Yoko and Tomoe content "
" The update won't make the equivalent for something that took almost a year, this is why I tried to add a bit more stuff but, this just never ends, it's a vicous circle i'm falling in >.< " :)

" Keiko scene is 60 renders and 4 animations, Yoko scene is 180 renders and 8 animations. "
" The Yoko quest is so fun i wanted so bad to have it in this update "
" Today I was compiling the script of Keiko scene and somethin was wrong... I started to rework it " :)

His game is as good as he is bad at managing the development.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
God I love this thread lol. This dev is such a joke, and this game is far from the level where people should actively be justifying their support for this guy. It's a basic ass plot with evil cum perfume as a plot device and knuckle dragging, drooling on the floor girls that can't comprehend when a dog is fucking them all trip over themselves for a MC formulated by reading reddit comments lmao. I seriously can't wait for the update to roll out and read all the "wait, that's it??" posts after this obscene "quality he reached" nonsense he's feeding people.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes