boobsgames

May 16, 2020
If I do that will it stop the succubus from one shotting me everytime it uses drain because o can't get passed that.
Also, don't listen about hunting with Eric or studying books for EXP. You will gain most EXP you need doing quest, only small amount might be needed from these sources

Tareq popo

Oct 29, 2021
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
I did what u said and i cant find the blue ball please help -_-

hwzy123

Jan 7, 2022
I’m very eager to explore the orc camp and go beyond the gate.... And I hope dev can make more ntr or voyeur contents, like the other male character such as fisherman/old man/soldier/Eric/random elf or orc can have some lewd story with other ladies beside of theirs...But I have to say the scenes at night right now are really hot compared to others.

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me what specific quest line triggers the Eric fem transformation content? Is it just going hunting with him or something more specific?

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Can anyone tell me what specific quest line triggers the Eric fem transformation content? Is it just going hunting with him or something more specific?
Finding the Prietress (the lady with lips for nipples) during hunts, in the meantime also raises your friendship levels with Fina, she will be the one that will give you the quest to unlock this (a matter of order).
Everything is on walktrhough.

Smallroom78

Jun 15, 2021
How to get Agnieszka tea scene? I try to make rain every morning still don't get it, i try increase her affection still don't get it? Help everyone i need to see the GILF SCENE

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
How to get Agnieszka tea scene? I try to make rain every morning still don't get it, i try increase her affection still don't get it? Help everyone i need to see the GILF SCENE
was also checking, coundt find it ;X and nothing to interact with to make tea
maybe boobsgames can enlighten us

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Apparently the conditions are:
- it's raining,
- in the morning or in the afternoon,
- you have the soothing tea recipe, or directly a soothing tea already prepared.

Then just talk to Agnieszka in her house.

*** EDIT ***: BTW, the soothing tea recipe can be found into the Juliette’s dungeon (during the quest of the same name).

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
maybe @boobsgames can enlighten us
All the info like this is in the change-log and also in the guide. It's in the first post here and in my patreon posts with updates, that are free and public. Pcnop said everything right. You will need 10 or more relationship with her to trigger the reward scene. Here is the info about Juliette's quest where you find the tea recipe:

Reactions: M3ntir

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
All the info like this is in the change-log and also in the guide. It's in the first post here and in my patreon posts with updates, that are free and public. Pcnop said everything right. You will need 10 or more relationship with her to trigger the reward scene. Here is the info about Juliette's quest where you find the tea recipe:
thanks and also thanks to pcnop , got the potiion for the bigload but not the tea.
so going to search it again

Smallroom78

Jun 15, 2021
Apparently the conditions are:
- it's raining,
- in the morning or in the afternoon,
- you have the soothing tea recipe, or directly a soothing tea already prepared.

Then just talk to Agnieszka in her house.

*** EDIT ***: BTW, the soothing tea recipe can be found into the Juliette’s dungeon (during the quest of the same name).
Thanks man will try it!
boobsgames
pcnop

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes