Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Wartribe Academy [v1.5.6 Public] [Mr.Rooster]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.74 GB

PC: - -
MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
A lot of conflicting comments here...

Is this game like a Lesbian simulator or something like that ?
A lot of comments either say its Lesbian NTR, while others says that the lesbian content is not the main focus of the game.

Comments say that the love interest Rhea has a girlfriend in town and you cant do anything about it. All you can do is find them fking :/
And that another love interest Magna fucks other women as she pleases , especially those she spars :/

Honestly both situations are ntr to me, since i dont care if its a guy or a girl doing it.
So is the lesbian action a big part of the game ? Can we avoid uncomfortable moments ?
Can we avoid the female characters that have these forced lesbian actions ?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

A lot of comments either say its Lesbian NTR, while others says that the lesbian content is not the main focus of the game.

Comments say that the love interest Rhea has a girlfriend in town and you cant do anything about it. All you can do is find them fking :/
And that another love interest Magna fucks other women as she pleases , especially those she spars :/

Honestly both situations are ntr to me, since i dont care if its a guy or a girl doing it.
So is the lesbian action a big part of the game ? Can we avoid uncomfortable moments ?
It's not NTR; the characters were already in relationships before the PC appeared. And they don't enter exclusive relationships with the PC, so there's no cheating on either end.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Aside from that you get to fuck these girls too, magna offers you even to take a virgin before her.
I honestly never get it why guys complain about girls...other guys okay, that is a reason to get pissed because they dont have anything to offer. But no guy has a pussy and dont even try to argue about fat-guy-tits...thats a whole different level and any bisexual who gets forced to surpress one of his/her preferences will regret it and really ntr you in the future...knowing your girls have some pussys you can also fuck is no ntr at all.
But if your little ego is to fragile to let your woman enjoy their lifes better spare them of your presence and simply avoid rhea and magna. You cant stop them anyways because they know pussys are always better than dicks, especially if they are attached to a selfish guy ^^

P.S:
May i remember you you are fucking every single girl in your camp?

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Dreamer44
There is no NTR in this game. You can't count lesbian relationship as NTR. There is no another dick involved and that's all I care about. Lesbians / bisexual girls are hot. In my opinion there is no cheating, so stop it. Read story, watch beatiful female characters and don't mention nonsense like NTR.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, to be fair, rheas ex-fiance was such a whiny guy too, felt ntr'd by her girlfriend and broke up...we just fuck both and are all happy together...^^

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I'm really disappionted with the latest "progress" of the game. Too little added content, instead some bugfixing and texts. This is NOT even worth called an "update", lol

Reactions: indio68

taler

Oct 5, 2017

You're the one stealing the lesbian's gf.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
As you can see, the conflicting information continues....to answer your question: I wouldn't call it a big part of the game but there is a good chance that you will see it differently than I do, particularly since it is something you don't like.
I have no idea if any of the main LI's can be skipped, I haven't felt a need to try it, but there are multiple sharing scenes with several of them.

I normally don't say this, but (based on this quote) you might want to just skip this. It seems like there will be a lot that you will be unhappy about.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
As you can see, the conflicting information continues....to answer your question: I wouldn't call it a big part of the game but there is a good chance that you will see it differently than I do, particularly since it is something you don't like.
I have no idea if any of the main LI's can be skipped, I haven't felt a need to try it, but there are multiple sharing scenes with several of them.

I normally don't say this, but (based on this quote) you might want to just skip this. It seems like there will be a lot that you will be unhappy about.
Yeah thanks. Im gonna pass on this game.
Personally not a fan of too much lesbian action or games where the girls actually have feelings for each other.
I prefer harems where the girls only have feelings for the MC.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Theoretically you can skip main girls, or just stop rheir event chain at any point. I did so with the twins (i avoid all brothel content, i hate that stuff) and so far it didnt block out the content of others. So it may be possible to just skip rhea and magna...but i dont know it for sure. The twins are almost new while magna was there from the beginning and rhea joined a little later. I also dont want to try it because i love lesbian content, if it would be up to me the girls would just all be together and dump the mc because they dont need him in that big fucking alliance anymore ^^

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes