HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Without spoiling too much, could someone give me an idea of what the MC is like? Is he respectable and kind while also having backbone, or is he a typical spineless cockroach that gets pushed around by all the LI's as is usually the case?
No worries, MC is aa prince with balls and spine.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I've been really enjoying the game so far, but man, the Cherry content is... not good. Our MC is supposed to be a well respected commander who already has some military feats despite his age, yet he gets hoodwinked by her not once, but twice. And even worse, you're forced into supporting her scheme to get those two girls into the city as spies. It's really disappointing when authors force shitty game choices on the player character for 'plot'.

Reactions: MrRooster

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I've been really enjoying the game so far, but man, the Cherry content is... not good. Our MC is supposed to be a well respected commander who already has some military feats despite his age, yet he gets hoodwinked by her not once, but twice. And even worse, you're forced into supporting her scheme to get those two girls into the city as spies. It's really disappointing when authors force shitty game choices on the player character for 'plot'.
hey Cherry is a slick chick ... easy to beat hand to hand .. just have to watch out for her extras ;)

loner&brown

Aug 2, 2019
could be helpful to add the option to turn off certain content, also with regards to the Rhea route, may be have an option of removing the cheating part of her story, feels meaningless to play it if it isn't gonna bear anything.

not everyone is interested in that short of story.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
If at the masquerade yopu choose to spend the night with luce, lunette isn't available after ?

ibuki-zhuki

Aug 2, 2022
View attachment 759604

Overview:
You play the prince of a small tribe of warriors that has recently gained great renown. Your father uses that renown to marry you into an alliance consisting of 10 city states. Each city sends one of their noble daughters to be your bride, but they all have their own agenda! Meet up with them at your own Academy and get to know the various pretty nobles. But be careful, your father warns you that one of these families is responsible for your mother's death!​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-14
Release Date: 2022-07-06
Developer: Mr.Rooster - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5.1 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Meet the Princesses:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Update only: - - MEGA -
Other:
Compressed

Extras: Fan Sigs - Gallery/replay Mod - Guide

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 759613 View attachment 759614 View attachment 759615 View attachment 759616 View attachment 759617 View attachment 759618 View attachment 759619
i like it very much,but until now i have found it

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont know what you are talking about, but your quote of post#1 remembered me about the outdated "Meet the Princesses" spoiler...we have many more than these 5 ^^

Reactions: KiraJames
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes