Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Personally not a fan of too much lesbian action or games where the girls actually have feelings for each other.
I prefer harems where the girls only have feelings for the MC.
In that case, take a hard pass on this one.
I think it has a interesting story (interesting enough for me to ignore some stuff that I'm not really a big fan of), and is severely underrated, but it I am confident in saying it will not be to your liking at all.

So it may be possible to just skip rhea....
I knew you could take different paths with her, neither of which eliminates Joy though, but didn't know you could skip her entirely and still continue the story. Something to keep in mind for a future play since her kinks & mine don't exactly line up. Might be worth a sperate play just to see how much/if the story changes. It would be a shame to give up Joy though...
To me Magna is one of the best, so I will never know if her content can be skipped :)

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
0.o

wtf is this lol.jpg

Is she supposed to be wearing a strap-on (which would look dumb anyway) and there's just no graphic there? There's literally nothing in between them, what kind of, er, "training" is this?

r6nv9as64ndaoiy

Nov 8, 2020
Surprised to find game this long. Lots of cute H-scenes too!

If I may suggest something, I'd like to point out few issues.

1. almost every scene is hidden behind black half-transparent background that takes 1/3 of screen, so you need to slam that H button (hide overlay) like 20 times each scene. Other games avoid that by either completely removing text background or greatly increasing transparency. It may introduce issues with text contrast in some scenes, so text color might need a tweak or two.

2. character overview can be more UX friendly, available from top-right corner with single click and be presented with tidy portraits and not as triple-nested generic renpy menu.

3. I think 4 scenes per page in gallery is a bit generous given amount of scenes in this game. Maybe even group them by character and have them, like, 4x4 per page?

4. some H-scenes do end very abrupt with no transition. Animation-click-animation-click-boom, you are in your room alone. Not saying that's a gamebreaking issue, it just tends to ruin immersion.

---

Thanks for a good game!

Wish for more Luce and Pris content.

Reactions: MrRooster

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Surprised to find game this long. Lots of cute H-scenes too!

If I may suggest something, I'd like to point out few issues.

1. almost every scene is hidden behind black half-transparent background that takes 1/3 of screen, so you need to slam that H button (hide overlay) like 20 times each scene. Other games avoid that by either completely removing text background or greatly increasing transparency. It may introduce issues with text contrast in some scenes, so text color might need a tweak or two.

2. character overview can be more UX friendly, available from top-right corner with single click and be presented with tidy portraits and not as triple-nested generic renpy menu.

3. I think 4 scenes per page in gallery is a bit generous given amount of scenes in this game. Maybe even group them by character and have them, like, 4x4 per page?

4. some H-scenes do end very abrupt with no transition. Animation-click-animation-click-boom, you are in your room alone. Not saying that's a gamebreaking issue, it just tends to ruin immersion.

---

Thanks for a good game!

Wish for more Luce and Pris content.
I agree with all your points >.>
I tried a more transparent UI in an earlier build and had trouble with the text being visible. I had to install the hide button as it wasn't even there in the past. I get how that is annoying though. I'll put it down as something to look at again when I have my rework cycle.

The Character logs ARE so cumbersome. I am definitely including that in a rework. I just need some assets that will make that cleaner to use, and of course time to put it together, but it has been high on my list. I'm glad you think so too, though it is bitter-sweet.

The gallery is going away. I want to cut it down or totally revamp it. I love having a gallery but this one is just not working. It is also on the rework list, but somewhere later down the line in an update meant for that kind of polishing, like the transparent UI.

I'm sorry for the abrupt finishes! I know how frustrating it can be to finish early. I tried to be better in future scenes, but you're right in saying I fall short. Sadly, there are too many scenes now for me to go back and polish old ones as much as I'd like yet. So, I will take this as a healthy reminder to finish scenes more appropriately. Even in the latest mini update there were significant flaws.

Thank you so much for playing the game! It's nice to reaffirm that these 'little' things do matter in the long run.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the fuck is happening ... did i slip into a different dimension ??????? o_O

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the fuck is happening ... did i slip into a different dimension ??????? o_O
If you believe the conspiracy theorists regarding the reactivation of the Large Hadron Collider, then it is a possibility :)

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Compelling story and cute ladies, why all of them have epileptic seizures when they orgasm is a mystery to me though. I'm assuming the animations are generated by some game engine?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

Fatcatson

Jun 27, 2020
Does anyone have a save with all the routes in the game? There are some that you can miss with minimal detail. and it would be nice to have a mod that allows you to see all the scenes in the story, like instead of choosing character x or y, choose both and continue the story with both, this mod has in other games.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Compelling story and cute ladies, why all of them have epileptic seizures when they orgasm is a mystery to me though. I'm assuming the animations are generated by some game engine?
Thank you so much!

Yes, they are generated by Honey Select 2 - But it has more to do with the way I've recorded them. I'm not sure if I should loop them or end them. And I try to consider what speed it should be without taking up too much data and keeping up with quality. I think I have a new idea to make them better.

OneKleitox

Feb 15, 2021
Good game. After playing from the beginning some days ago, I'm totally hooked.

Huge amount of content. The main girls (and most of the side girls) are pretty and different, and their stories and events are great. The world is interesting, each of the ten City States have their own administrative structure, economic focus and problems to deal with, and this reflects on the personality of the girls.

Also, I appreciate the books that we can read in the library, they are a really nice touch and add more to the world.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
So the "permanent choice" for a certain name isn't permanent? Because, the choice didn't seem to do anything

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
So the "permanent choice" for a certain name isn't permanent? Because, the choice didn't seem to do anything
*If* it is the name I am thinking of, and *If* my brain isn't failing me at the moment, it's explained that it has to stay secret. I thought the choice had an impact on the relationship, but I really could be remembering that wrong. Been awhile since I played that scene.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
*If* it is the name I am thinking of, and *If* my brain isn't failing me at the moment, it's explained that it has to stay secret. I thought the choice had an impact on the relationship, but I really could be remembering that wrong. Been awhile since I played that scene.
I'm pretty sure that it *is* the name you're thinking of, and it does give relationship up, but she says it has to remain secret *in public* but that in private you can call her by the other name. Well, I'm in private and I ain't calling her by the other name lol

• Haha
Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I'm pretty sure that it *is* the name you're thinking of, and it does give relationship up, but she says it has to remain secret *in public* but that in private you can call her by the other name. Well, I'm in private and I ain't calling her by the other name lol
Yep, that's the one. Don't think I ever noticed what we call her in public/private, but I tend to ignore names unless we are talking about someone.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
You are probably right about that. Let me examine some of the private scenes to properly align these.
It's a coding detail, but I can promise there will be more references to that.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes