ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a possiblility to get a better guide that follows the story and not in a Alpha-Numeric Order?

Last edited:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
My Patreon unlocks for free after 5 days.
It will always have a Mega and Google download link

MAC

PC

Android

But the post
sigh... is it really that hard to upload to MEGA? All the hosts provided are just crap. Like "Takes several hours to download"-level crap.
Will there be a MEGA link for download like past times? the options right now are really slow and Im already paying a mega sub since most games are on it so Im not planning on paying a sub for another service right now. x.x
I suspect the mega account may be gone, and paying anything for the other services doesn't improve the speed. plus, one of the services is likely delivering a virus instead of the game.

i had hopes for the game, but if the developer is going to try to annoy the fanbase with crap download services then perhaps they are not really that serious about the game and would rather turn it into a payment only deal

n30nl16ht

Mar 19, 2019
Sad to see my favorite girl leave for another few months but the update was great and it brings us 1 more step closer to the sought-after official acknowledgment of every girl (possible) that they will be a part of the MC's harem.

Although I have to say, just my criticism on storytelling, the lead-up to the injury was too out of left-field, with no build-up or foreshadowing so it made little sense for juna, a spy with years of experience, to be fully caught off guard by a man who was easily tracked and caught by mina.

Reactions: MrRooster

magus448

May 22, 2018
Dreamer44

There is no NTR in this game. You can't count lesbian relationship as NTR. There is no another dick involved and that's all I care about. Lesbians / bisexual girls are hot. In my opinion there is no cheating, so stop it. Read story, watch beatiful female characters and don't mention nonsense like NTR.
There is one or two dicks if you count the Ezra scene at the spirit's place. The spirit has sex with female Ezra with a dick and visa versa. Not to mention Ezra is the only one having sex with the spirit and never the MC. Also saying them being lesbians it not making it NTR is like saying it's not cheating if a woman cheats with another woman. It's one thing if they are having fun with others, that they are eventually going to be in basically in a polyamorous relationship with, but this bit with Ezra is someone having sex outside the harem.

Last edited:

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
There is no NTR in this game. You can't count lesbian relationship as NTR. There is no another dick involved and that's all I care about. Lesbians / bisexual girls are hot. In my opinion there is no cheating, so stop it. Read story, watch beatiful female characters and don't mention nonsense like NTR.
You, uh, you do realize being dicked down is not a requirement for ntr, right?

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
So... wait.. MC is going to completely ignore that the Pricilla casually mentions that she's a visitor of the her body? That + how confused her mother is about her saying that her lack of sexual knowledge should be setting off fire bells.. honestly I'm a bit disappointed as the rest of the writing has been really well done but it's just silly to think MC wouldn't have noticed these two things immediately..

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So... wait.. MC is going to completely ignore that the Pricilla casually mentions that she's a visitor of the her body? That + how confused her mother is about her saying that her lack of sexual knowledge should be setting off fire bells.. honestly I'm a bit disappointed as the rest of the writing has been really well done but it's just silly to think MC wouldn't have noticed these two things immediately..
setting off fire bells? you mean alarm bells?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wow i discovered Juna and Mina content by luck cliking on fast travel...if i didn't dso i never been able to see them..this is a bug or what?? no mention on log at all...

Reactions: lobesod

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so juna is gone?? there is no way to have her back? maybe i choosed wrong answer?? but i 've been so much gently and i said ai love her...note says she should return...so i'm confused . thanks

• Sad
Reactions: Kirimaru

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
MrRooster curious question. How do you decide which girls get focus on each update? Is it decided by patreon votes or you yourself?
I did some Patreon votes for the last 4 or so before Juna. Now that there are less options, since some characters need their story fleshed out, I'm defaulting to them.

so there are 0 new content in this update?? really?? meh
There is always content for an update. F95zone might not mention it, but there is always a content list on my patreon, Itch.io, Discord. And it's all free to view/download. It's possible that I am not properly filling out the 'update' request on F95zone. Next time I'll be sure to include a changelog here.

so juna is gone?? there is no way to have her back? maybe i choosed wrong answer?? but i 've been so much gently and i said ai love her...note says she should return...so i'm confused . thanks
We'll see more Juna.

Maybe it is lost in translation. But
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Maybe it is lost in translation. [/SPOILER]
I think my problem might actually just be related to an event occurring before it should be. Pricilla's story makes perfect sense ONCE you've visited her home and the MC has learnt about her true form. The problem is that the Pricilla/Succubus event can occur BEFORE this and during the event it's stated that Pricilla is likely able to keep the Succubus from having perfect control due to the fact that neither of them is the original host of the body. If this event only occurred after her home visit then the text would make perfect sense to the MC.

Reactions: MrRooster
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes