chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The out dated walkthrough and the only walkthrough around is very confusing, especially with priscilla, says agree with her but not when, tried at start game left village threw arrows did it all the ways possible and couldn't find priscilla 2, mightbe agree with her but much further in her story not at start, too bad this is the only walkthrough around, you can usually find a few for other games but only 1 for this one, o well but did learn a couple things save a lot lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
MrRooster I see you have comments of not doing NTR... but considering some of the planned tags I am curious how to how you plan to keep it like that? since there are some that would be unintentional NTR (i.e. something you didn't think was but actually is).

Namely the planned "Tentacle" tag... seen a few games have monster/tentacle rape on LIs while thinking it wasn't NTR. (when it is... specifically type B or C, C being rape that leads to cheating).

So something to be wary of, if it is MC letting the tentacle monster do it though...well that is then sharing/swinging (so if it is that you may wish to update planned tags accordingly.

Also be careful, I read a few comments here and there on certain scenes, but I won't act like that means i understand them I will just note this, if MC has ANY interest in a character like that, then it would quantify as NTR (i.e. a relationship isn't needed, them being a friend that they have a little interest in is close enough, sure not enough for the hardcore NTR fans, but still would get that tag on a japanese doujin for example).

Just to add since f95's definition can be misleading (as I saw in someone elses comment) the term NTR (Netorare), literally means "To be taken from" (as you can see jealousy doesn't matter, a husband who doesn't care his wife was stolen doesn't make it not NTR for example, just cause he isn't jealous).
Also be careful with possession (just cause it is MC's body, doesn't make it MC). No idea if you plan this one, just came to mind cause I read a "harem" doujin that did that.

Hopefully something in there is useful. In addition is such content namely these "Futanari - Tentacles - Body Swap - Prostitution" (the first three being planned tags) avoidable with the LIs?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I think my problem might actually just be related to an event occurring before it should be. Pricilla's story makes perfect sense ONCE you've visited her home and the MC has learnt about her true form. The problem is that the Pricilla/Succubus event can occur BEFORE this and during the event it's stated that Pricilla is likely able to keep the Succubus from having perfect control due to the fact that neither of them is the original host of the body. If this event only occurred after her home visit then the text would make perfect sense to the MC.
Thank you so much for that! I needed that information. That is an unintended bug.
That scene should not be unlockable until AFTER priscilla's content. Same for the other scenes related to that character.

MrRooster I see you have comments of not doing NTR... but considering some of the planned tags I am curious how to how you plan to keep it like that? since there are some that would be unintentional NTR (i.e. something you didn't think was but actually is).

Hopefully something in there is useful. In addition is such content namely these "Futanari - Tentacles - Body Swap - Prostitution" (the first three being planned tags) avoidable with the LIs?
NTR: I've discussed it in depth with many people. There is one scene that I can agree is NTR-ish. But it is completely avoidable (Canonically.) There is another that for me is NOT because it involves the history of a character, prior to their relationship with the MC. For some people that is too much and condones NTR. That's completely fair. But the way I see it, if you came to my game for NTR, you would feel cheated. So that tag really doesn't apply here.

Tentacles: There is tentacle sex. There is no "Tentacle Monster" separate from the MC's influence. If you see the scene then you know what I mean, but it's hard to explain without spoiling things.

Body Swap: There are some LI to LI body swaps. There is no MALE to FEMALE body swap.

Prostitution: There is no scene involving prostituting a LI, but LI are known to have pasts where they were prostitutes. Even so, the prostitutes in the game are never going to have a scene involving someone other than the MC. Again, for some that crosses the line. And if it does, I understand, but of course I'm not changing it.

The MC: There is no plan for the MC to be with a male, to genderbend, to body swap with a female, to be in a love triangle with another man: unless you have the hots for your mother, and think that your father is cucking you. Which at that point I cannot help.

The out dated walkthrough and the only walkthrough around is very confusing, especially with priscilla, says agree with her but not when, tried at start game left village threw arrows did it all the ways possible and couldn't find priscilla 2, mightbe agree with her but much further in her story not at start, too bad this is the only walkthrough around, you can usually find a few for other games but only 1 for this one, o well but did learn a couple things save a lot lol.
Very true. I am sorry about that. and while I would love to write a better guide, I do not have time as I am the only one on the project. Between that and my full time job, I have my hands full just making sure there is content drops every 3 months. If someone wanted to work with me to make an official one, I welcome the messages.

Just finished the update, and I gotta say the Juna content was great & quite engaging.
Was sad to see her leave, and here's hoping she makes a return and we get more events from her in the future.
I love Juna content too.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
NTR: I've discussed it in depth with many people. There is one scene that I can agree is NTR-ish. But it is completely avoidable (Canonically.) There is another that for me is NOT because it involves the history of a character, prior to their relationship with the MC. For some people that is too much and condones NTR. That's completely fair. But the way I see it, if you came to my game for NTR, you would feel cheated. So that tag really doesn't apply here.
I can agree that pre-MC knowing them or having an interest wouldn't be NTR (might be worth making that avoidable? i.e. give player a choice to change the backstory, there is another game that did the same thing, changed a blackmail rape to just attempted blackmail for sex). As for that NTR-ish scene, since i have no idea what the scene is I can't comment on that (but given the way you described it possibly NTR just not hardcore, i.e. NTR-fans wouldn't consider it NTR, but again I have no idea what that scene is so can't make any conclusive statements).

Tentacles: There is tentacle sex. There is no "Tentacle Monster" separate from the MC's influence. If you see the scene then you know what I mean, but it's hard to explain without spoiling things.
Hmmm.... I would make that fully avoidable if it is a monster that MC controls, and not MC morphing his own body into tentacles. (since a monster is still a monster controlled by MC or not, it still isn't him, so while that obviously isn't NTR, it would be sharing)

The MC: There is no plan for the MC to be with a male, to genderbend, to body swap with a female, to be in a love triangle with another man: unless you have the hots for your mother, and think that your father is cucking you. Which at that point I cannot help.
That's only if the mom goes back to the dad after MC has taken her. (which is typically dealt with by making their marriage sexless)

Besides being unsure of that tentacle bit, that stuff being avoidable would be enough for me to play personally. (although may not use my self-insert MC name... just to be on the safe side :BootyTime: )

Reactions: EJW and MrRooster

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
question about planned futa tag (not sure if anything already in the game, just barely started playing) - is it full futa or dickgirl variety? and will it be proper LI, side character/s or just random unrelated hookup?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
question about planned futa tag (not sure if anything already in the game, just barely started playing) - is it full futa or dickgirl variety? and will it be proper LI, side character/s or just random unrelated hookup?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
well, by "full futa" i mean as it originally implied by its term - hermaphrodite, dick + pussy, "dickgirl" i think is self-explanatory, no pussy just dick
usually futa term used for anything with a dick nowadays and here on F95 it's even combined with trans tag for whatever retarded reason - gotta ask to make sure what actually is present in the game, since it's quite different fetishes

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
well, by "full futa" i mean as it originally implied by its term - hermaphrodite, dick + pussy, "dickgirl" i think is self-explanatory, no pussy just dick
usually futa term used for anything with a dick nowadays and here on F95 it's even combined with trans tag for whatever retarded reason - gotta ask to make sure what actually is present in the game, since it's quite different fetishes
Oh, then in this context, always both. If there is any Futa the plan is always to have both.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I finally got around to this latest release. I've always had a thing for her over almost every other girl (all of whom are wonderful IMO), but Juna (both when young and when just signing) is absolutely adorable. Seriously, if this were a love story between just the MC and her, I think I would love it no less. I can't even with the cuteness!
Of course, this update as a result makes me sad for her :cry:.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
MrRooster 1. P vote for all what is you like and hit Capter border . After it take it out and rest choose .... You dont want a hit wall with only 1-2 char in Game....? So step by step next char add and so it is fit into story no solo Han ( Gangbangwar or star cum you call it) Ups me drunken maybe later... Nice day..

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
if i want ezra content do i have to make him take the potion??
No, it is possible to miss the potion content early on, and still have Ezra content later. I do believe there is a HARD lock out if you opt into it. But it has red text associated with it.

Feb 17, 2022
Man, this game just kind of plops in the middle of a sandbox then just says good luck figuring out what to do :ROFLMAO:

Like what progresses the story? Does going to the library to read do anything or just provide a bit of lore?

I click on another city and it says some girl might like to go there, but who is this girl and what is this city?

I mean it sounded pretty cool but I think I have to drop it until a "good" walkthrough or somebody gets around to making a mod for it, just to damn confusing as it is now.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes