-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man, this game just kind of plops in the middle of a sandbox then just says good luck figuring out what to do :ROFLMAO:

Like what progresses the story? Does going to the library to read do anything or just provide a bit of lore?

I click on another city and it says some girl might like to go there, but who is this girl and what is this city?

I mean it sounded pretty cool but I think I have to drop it until a "good" walkthrough or somebody gets around to making a mod for it, just to damn confusing as it is now.
At least most of the time, you can use "Check Character Logs" (or whatever it exactly is called) in the MC's building (bottom left on the Academy map) to see what you should do next. Then go to the appropriate building (library is next to the MC's place; servants' is bottom right; sparring/fighting and dungeons are top center; baths are upper right). Sometimes you go to the larger area map, although for most of the time it's just one of two locations (medium-sized village in bottom right or city in top right).

I do think having some kind of hover text would make things easier to find, though. If you have multiple things you can do at the same time, though, IDK if anything more than hover text would be all that useful. You're likely to click the wrong thing anyway if you have multiple spots highlighted.

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
unless you have the hots for your mother, and think that your father is cucking you. Which at that point I cannot help.
I always thought the "incest" in the planned tags was for returning of the mother and possibly being one of the LIs, lol.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I always thought the "incest" in the planned tags was for returning of the mother and possibly being one of the LIs, lol.
As in the MC's own mother? I can't speak to that, ha-
But the return of another LI's mother is on the table. Which is why it's hard to justify the incest tag too!
But for most people interactions between the LIs who are sisters counts. So I have the tag.

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
As in the MC's own mother? I can't speak to that, ha-
Yeap, I know it's kinky. Games I found here broke my moral compass lmao.

Honestly, you do the slowburn romantism SO well (especially with petra, juna ,and that sun goddess girl I can't remember the name of) that both characters teases each other with flirts, relationship goes back and forth between them sometimes gets bumpy, further plots reveals many things about them and their history while strenghting their bond steadily and you see them maturing in real time, what I'm trying to say is even if there was no kinky content, game would be pretty satisfying anyway imo. Because game doesn't need it to be interesting (some kinky content adds flavour tho).

That slowburn romance is something many games try but very few able to nail it, and you my friend bullseyeing it. My only critism would be that; Petra always felt like the main girl for me during the playthrough, I found that crossing the red line with her, was kinda.. underwhelming lol, I mean it was about some bet or something if I'm not wrong, it just goes so well until climax and then theres no climax at all? I dunno. Just another friday night xd.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MrRooster

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Yeap, I know it's kinky. Games I found here broke my moral compass lmao.

Honestly, you do the slowburn romantism SO well (especially with petra, juna ,and that sun goddess girl I can't remember the name of) that both characters teases each other with flirts, relationship goes back and forth between them sometimes gets bumpy, further plots reveals many things about them and their history while strenghting their bond steadily and you see them maturing in real time, what I'm trying to say is even if there was no kinky content, game would be pretty satisfying anyway imo. Because game doesn't need it to be interesting (some kinky content adds flavour tho).

That slowburn romance is something many games try but very few able to nail it, and you my friend bullseyeing it. My only critism would be that; Petra always felt like the main girl for me during the playthrough, I found that crossing the red line with her, was kinda.. underwhelming lol, I mean it was about some bet or something if I'm not wrong, it just goes so well until climax and then theres no climax at all? I dunno. Just another friday night xd.
Yeah. Ok, I think I get what you are saying. I'll try to think about some of these characters arcs in some more depth. I didn't expect Petra to be as popular as she was, but I can see how the 'climactic moment' is misplaced

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah. Ok, I think I get what you are saying. I'll try to think about some of these characters arcs in some more depth. I didn't expect Petra to be as popular as she was, but I can see how the 'climactic moment' is misplaced
If you tackle this, I wonder if it might make more sense to leave things that already exist but continue to grow intimacy (not just physical) with her as the game continues and build into a more climactic moment when it feels right later. It would prevent any backwards compatibility issues / missed scenes, if you figure out a way to do that which makes sense.

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
Petra always been my favorite lol. It felt like Petra was special for MC because of the unique past and sorrow they share (also can't ignore the romantic opportunity of the situation, something like "I've seen all types of girls from all over the world but still you are the one for me" :KEK: cliche but hits hard). Her being outside of this political game kinda puts her aside from all other girl imo, heh, even she doesn't see herself as one of the candidates, its just the perfect ground for a sweet plottwist,
or maybe I think that way because I also have a thing for "childhood friend" types lmao, sorry.

Anyway thanks for actually caring enough to reply or to think about it, just another reason why you are a spectacular developer, best of luck.

Last edited:

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
This is probably the most underrated game on this site. IMO this game is up there with Harem Hotel, the Headmaster, and a House in the Rift.
I can't say anything for House in the Rift since I haven't played it, but imo it's better than HH and it's a far cry better than the Headmaster. One of the few games on here where I can actually get into the story and don't develop an infatuation with my ctrl key.

qawsedqw

Jun 7, 2018
I can't say anything for House in the Rift since I haven't played it, but imo it's better than HH and it's a far cry better than the Headmaster. One of the few games on here where I can actually get into the story and don't develop an infatuation with my ctrl key.
Interesting, would you mind sharing some of those games that you do enjoy?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Is there Romance in this? Didn't see the tag.
kind of? it depends a little on your definition of romancing, but using a definition of 'do the girls immediately want to jump on your dick', I think just about every character gets romanced. Some girls take more romancing than others (Magna for example just requires you be stronger than her, whereas most of another character's story as far as I've played has been getting her to fall in love with us)

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes