ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
kind of? it depends a little on your definition of romancing, but using a definition of 'do the girls immediately want to jump on your dick', I think just about every character gets romanced. Some girls take more romancing than others (Magna for example just requires you be stronger than her, whereas most of another character's story as far as I've played has been getting her to fall in love with us)
Romance as in does he actually care about the women he fucks or does he just wants to fuck them like a horny ape.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Romance as in does he actually care about the women he fucks or does he just wants to fuck them like a horny ape.
That's...difficult. I think he cares about them as much as he's capable of (at least, he does the "candidates"), but because of reasons he can't commit himself fully to caring about any of them. It's one of those grey areas.
*Edit: Of course, he's not opposed to just fucking them like a horny ape. In some cases you can choose to be like that, in others it's just kind of a thing that happens.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
That's...difficult. I think he cares about them as much as he's capable of (at least, he does the "candidates"), but because of reasons he can't commit himself fully to caring about any of them. It's one of those grey areas.
*Edit: Of course, he's not opposed to just fucking them like a horny ape. In some cases you can choose to be like that, in others it's just kind of a thing that happens.
LoL TY for trying to answer my question I know people don't look at romance the same way so it's hard to answer. But i'm going out on a limb here and say NO no romance in the story. Going beyond sex and not treating them like sex objects but also enjoy the sex they have to me is romance or atleast part of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
LoL TY for trying to answer my question I know people don't look at romance the same way so it's hard to answer. But i'm going out on a limb here and say NO no romance in the story. Going beyond sex and not treating them like sex objects but also enjoy the sex they have to me is romance or atleast part of it.
Well, I don't think he treats them like objects, really. There is an investigation he's conducting to try to find out who killed his mother and any threats to his family and tribe. As such, all of the LIs are from the families suspected of being involved; so not them per se, but their families. So while there's not really romance overall so far, the MC does show care for some of the girls (including his elf servant) and treats them well generally, especially given the circumstances. So take that however you will.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Well, I don't think he treats them like objects, really. There is an investigation he's conducting to try to find out who killed his mother and any threats to his family and tribe. As such, all of the LIs are from the families suspected of being involved; so not them per se, but their families. So while there's not really romance overall so far, the MC does show care for some of the girls (including his elf servant) and treats them well generally, especially given the circumstances. So take that however you will.
Thanks for doing what I was too lazy to lol. I couldn't be bothered using the spoiler thing so I didn't want to go too far into it. I would like to add for the other guy that only the Candidates are part of the investigation. There's other girls you can dick down that aren't part of the investigation that he treats quite well too.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I'd say there's plenty of Romance. But you're right, definitions are different. If the bar is as low as "does he treat them like shit," no, of course not. But is it delving into the relationship like Paradise, by Judith McNaught. No probably not. I hope that people do grow connected by way of seeing everyone's back story, and eventually their future with the MC. So there's plenty of that. I know I am biased, but this is a slow burn game for some characters. If you wanted a more relationship building experience, you are missing out by skipping the entire game.

I'd love if you would try my game and come back to me to tell me if I am delusional, or if it really was more like what you wanted.

latios507

Apr 24, 2020
I'd say there's plenty of Romance. But you're right, definitions are different. If the bar is as low as "does he treat them like shit," no, of course not. But is it delving into the relationship like Paradise, by Judith McNaught. No probably not. I hope that people do grow connected by way of seeing everyone's back story, and eventually their future with the MC. So there's plenty of that. I know I am biased, but this is a slow burn game for some characters. If you wanted a more relationship building experience, you are missing out by skipping the entire game.

I'd love if you would try my game and come back to me to tell me if I am delusional, or if it really was more like what you wanted.
Agreed with your point above.

IMO, what made this game stood out compared to other games out there is actually the 'world-building' aspect — it's quite prevalent in both the dynamics of relationship building & the story itself. There's a lot of potential here

I became a patreon because of that :D

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
How do you replay the scenes, I've unlocked the gallery but it seems to be just animations
In the menu under where you can select gallery, you should also see an option that just says "Replay."
I think you can make it to this screen from the Main Menu or the ingame menu. It lists all the characters and organizes their scenes by general order of appearance.
1675569293716.png

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Someone update the main page, the dev posted the links on his Patreon ( ):

1.7.2 MAC:

1.7.2 PC:

1.7.2 Android:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
MrRooster, FYI if I check Character Logs and click on the listing for Juna, it looks like some text might get shown to summarize or whatever, but then the menu just appears again. I assume there's nothing new for her in v1.7.2, but I thought you should know in case something more is supposed to happen when clicking her entry.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WartribeAcademy-1.7.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes