May 31, 2020
Seeing an update of this game hurts my head.... Yesterday my pc refused to boot into windows... So I was forced to reset it and I picked "keep all my files" option but apparently that wasn't fucking enough because my Renpy folder in Appdata/roaming got deleted and I lost 12GB worth of saves.... :WutFace: .. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil... So please, can someone share some saves?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Seeing an update of this game hurts my head.... Yesterday my pc refused to boot into windows... So I was forced to reset it and I picked "keep all my files" option but apparently that wasn't fucking enough because my Renpy folder in Appdata/roaming got deleted and I lost 12GB worth of saves.... :WutFace: .. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil... So please, can someone share some saves?
according to changelog this seems only a bugfix...anyways i giva you some saveS...TRYING A HAREM ROUTE FOR NOLW..

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Yes, as the changelog indicates. v1.7.1 and v1.7.2 are bugfix releases only.
Wow, no shit? You could make tons of money pointing out the obvious and the people who use sarcasm to express it. Although that horse you rode in on might cost more than you could make your whole life. smh

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wow, no shit? You could make tons of money pointing out the obvious and the people who use sarcasm to express it. Although that horse you rode in on might cost more than you could make your whole life. smh
Ah, like your comment that states the obvious. Got it. And where you get the idea that my reply was white-knighting is beyond me. I was stating a fact that your comment decided to pretend didn't exist. :FacePalm:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
It's still a new release (1.7.0) it just didn't make its way here until it got the two bugfix patches.

month for bug fix?? okkkkkk
The last update, 1.6.0, was like 5 months ago. It's not just a bugfix. Did you somehow download 1.7.0 a month ago before it even existed?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
merge fixes and content into the same 1.7.2 entry in changelog to reduce confusion
There shouldn't be any confusion. The changelog says precisely what's in each version. Clearly v1.7.0 is content and v1.7.1 and v1.7.2 are bugfixes. They even have the nifty descriptors by the version numbers: "1.7.0 Content", "1.7.1 Fixes", and "1.7.2 Fixes". If you have read the changelog, I don't know why any of this would be even remotely confusing.

Reactions: notBatman747

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
it takes months to only fix bugs.
and I expected new content. once it was just a few kb to update the logs.

this developer looks like he's not serious.:FacePalm:
I didn't take months to fix bugs. Have you read any of the past few pages on this thread? According to posts on their Patreon, v1.7.0 just came out a little over a week ago but also included the next couple of bugfix releases, all of which made their way here. So the latest that's been release for people to play has a series of Leona quests in addition to some bug fixes that are included but which technically get different version numbers (a whole 0.0.2 increase from the main release with the new story content).

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes