starkj

May 17, 2022
A question, if i go with Priscilla 2, do i still get Priscilla 1 later? Is that the better route?

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
it would seem i have lost leona ..the char log says maybe she is at the new camp, but there is no new camp on my map and i cant figure out how to get there ...any ideas?
summon Juna and have her enable fast travel, then you can go directly to the her event without needing to find an actual location. You can change it back after. It's what I did when I couldn't find how to get to the camp (maybe I hadn't progressed enough with the right characters).

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Fresh install, new game, version 1.7.2

A couple of minor issues I noticed on my (still incomplete) playthrough. I think they're related to mission interdependency and getting "too far" on one path before triggering another. I got the scenes with Leona interacting with Scarlet long before I met Tima. So much earlier I forgot what Tima looked like. Imagine my bemusement when after meeting Tima I saw the scene where she meets Scarlet.

There have been a couple of times where the journal suggested where I should go to talk to a woman, but no map location did anything. Fast travel to the woman did progress though. The times I remember include seeking Leona at the camp (the camp was not clickable) and Juna following the soldiers in the city.

Additionally, Josie is still at the servant's quarters while tending to Juna in the city.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
From reading these comments it's clear some of my dependent flags are missing or out of spec. I'll add these to a list of issues that I investigate. Thank you all for bringing them up! It's reports like these that help me navigate a large game. As you can imagine, it's hard for me to play test every possibility every single update. So thank you all for being patient and understanding about that.

And sincerely, thank you all so much for playing the game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
During the Crestmoor castle events the paths are independent, so the scene with Fredrika and Anna would be missed. You could be right about the events after that. The paths should both converge, but it's possible I bugged it in a way so that it doesn't. I'll check that with some other things.

Fresh install, new game, version 1.7.2

A couple of minor issues I noticed on my (still incomplete) playthrough. I think they're related to mission interdependency and getting "too far" on one path before triggering another. I got the scenes with Leona interacting with Scarlet long before I met Tima. So much earlier I forgot what Tima looked like. Imagine my bemusement when after meeting Tima I saw the scene where she meets Scarlet.

There have been a couple of times where the journal suggested where I should go to talk to a woman, but no map location did anything. Fast travel to the woman did progress though. The times I remember include seeking Leona at the camp (the camp was not clickable) and Juna following the soldiers in the city.

Additionally, Josie is still at the servant's quarters while tending to Juna in the city.
Yikes. These Scarlet Flags need another pass or 3. I don't know how Josie does the things she does.

Reactions: Dunner and lunar517

Vezix

Aug 16, 2020
Wartribe Academy was a breath of fresh air for me after playing modern day school themed games over and over again. Character designs and renders are really good. Each girl feels so different and unique from each other. Overall i genuinely enjoyed the game, but i really like Juna. Her long true love for mc it's somthing that rare in these type of games. Of course, it hurts my heart :cry: that she can't speak anymore and now she is gone(reminded me of ) but as Petra says if Juna is gone,she must have a good reason.

I will wait for her
and hope to see her more in future updates.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
You do have to do a little of both. I would fully use fast travel if you prefer visual novel game play. Because it is meant to cut out the business of looking for where the next event is. Even with fast travel on, some side characters can be missed. I make sure all the main love interests have a fast travel option at some point. But also, most side characters are very in your face about things.

Reactions: Doputgun

taler

Oct 5, 2017
You do have to do a little of both. I would fully use fast travel if you prefer visual novel game play. Because it is meant to cut out the business of looking for where the next event is. Even with fast travel on, some side characters can be missed. I make sure all the main love interests have a fast travel option at some point. But also, most side characters are very in your face about things.
What do you mean even with fast travel on? Do you mean even without fast travel on?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
What do you mean even with fast travel on? Do you mean even without fast travel on?
Well as an example, some of the brothel scenes, there's no fast travel button for. They are all just at the brothel location. So even with fast travel turned on, if you never click on the city you might miss those scenes. Which was a choice I made because some people don't want to see brothel themed content.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
any new?? i love your game (but i hate Discord and its awful UI) sry
Not until June I'm afraid. I have a lot going on at the moment. Not to be too descriptive, but I got engaged, and we're coming up on my wedding! I'm excited, but it's work. I'm working on the game still, of course. But I am taking my time. Thanks for following. I haven't even mentioned this on my Pareon yet. I was debating whether I should tell people, but I felt like this would go a long way to show that I am not putting the project on hold.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not until June I'm afraid. I have a lot going on at the moment. Not to be too descriptive, but I got engaged, and we're coming up on my wedding! I'm excited, but it's work. I'm working on the game still, of course. But I am taking my time. Thanks for following. I haven't even mentioned this on my Pareon yet. I was debating whether I should tell people, but I felt like this would go a long way to show that I am not putting the project on hold.
That's awesome! Congratulations on the upcoming big day! I love hearing positive news in general, but especially for a game developer. Really stoked for you.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes