Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Not until June I'm afraid. I have a lot going on at the moment. Not to be too descriptive, but I got engaged, and we're coming up on my wedding! I'm excited, but it's work. I'm working on the game still, of course. But I am taking my time. Thanks for following. I haven't even mentioned this on my Pareon yet. I was debating whether I should tell people, but I felt like this would go a long way to show that I am not putting the project on hold.
Well worth the wait then, enjoy your wedding man, I'm so thrilled for you. Lots of love Rooster <3

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, I am a bit confused. I've continued from almost the end of 1.5.6, and did a bit of Leona and the Marion content.
The notes say Leona is probably at the new camp.
And my thought is "what new camp?". I've read that I can just use quick travel, but I feel like I've seriously missed something.
Also, the changelog says that there's some Juna content, but I can't find any, and quick travel to her just says she's gone, and this is the end of 1.7.2 content.
Should I try an older save? Did I somehow break something?

Edit: After calling a girl to the room after finishing the Marion questline, I apparently unlocked the Juna line again. Probably. No less confusing, but I'll take it.

Last edited:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Ok, I am a bit confused. I've continued from almost the end of 1.5.6, and did a bit of Leona and the Marion content.
The notes say Leona is probably at the new camp.
And my thought is "what new camp?". I've read that I can just use quick travel, but I feel like I've seriously missed something.
Also, the changelog says that there's some Juna content, but I can't find any, and quick travel to her just says she's gone, and this is the end of 1.7.2 content.
Should I try an older save? Did I somehow break something?

Edit: After calling a girl to the room after finishing the Marion questline, I apparently unlocked the Juna line again. Probably. No less confusing, but I'll take it.
Oh boy. Sounds like bugs need stompin'
I'll make a note of this for investigation.
Sorry, with the nature of that storyline, it can be easy for somethings to be overlooked.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
bugs need stompin
Since I haven't found it here anywhere:Two of the videos with Arjenta, arj_mate_vid1 and 2, seem to be mixed up.
Or at least were for me.
Edit: Also, near the end of the Leona Questline (that seemed like an unusually quick conclusion in the end, but a fun romp), there was that task with the option to choose either Cleo or Magna for a task, and then I was back in the Academy overview and the whole thing was apparently unceremoniously ditched and never mentioned again. Did something break, or was that meant to be that way?
Furthermore, starting around the start of that questline, summoning Leona and opening the notebook kind of got mixed up for me.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Oh boy. Sounds like bugs need stompin'
I'll make a note of this for investigation.
Sorry, with the nature of that storyline, it can be easy for somethings to be overlooked.
Good luck with the bug hunting.

Oh, and I'm late for this, but congratulations on your engagement. May you have a happy married life.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster
Sep 13, 2020
1.8.0 free on Patreon
1.8.0 Content and Changelog from itch on public release

[x] Featana's story
- Room scenes
- Romance scene
- 22 Story events

[x] Prisha scene
(From your room after Isha's storyline)

[x] Rhea/Magna scene
(Resulting from Featana's storyline)

[x] Luce/Joy scene
(Resulting from Featana's storyline)

- New books in the Library
Fixed Bugs
[x] Fixed an issue that prevented one of Tima's scenes from being seen
[x] Fixed an issue where Juna would show up when she shouldn't
[x] Fixed an issue when Josie would be two places at once
[x] Adjusted Leona events to occur after Scarlet's
[x] Fixed some issues with Juna's character logs breaking or appearing blank

Known issues that persist.

[ ] The gallery sometimes crashes people's games outright
The plan is to remove the gallery entirely in favor of a much smaller selection of images while keeping the replay system as a substitute.

[ ] Priscilla's main path does not always properly converge.
Investigations of this one haven't turned up much of a solution yet. I'm sure I'm missing something small, but I will have this fixed in the next update if I can't solve it by 1.8.1

[ ] Tima's character log is broken
I will fix this one when I work on more Tima content in the next update

[ ] There is a known bug associated with Leona's storyline using fast travel that can potentially skip over other content! To avoid the issue on a fresh save, save Leona's content for last. If you are already through Juna's storyline, there is no issue. I'll release a fix for this soon. Happy Father's day.

Last edited:

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Kinda off-topic but not really:

Does anyone know if this game is large enough for me to request a patch from 1.7.2 to 1.8?

I'm not home and won't be back for a couple more days and I'll be living off 4G during this time.

Reactions: BanditoMarito
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes