Sep 13, 2020
Kinda off-topic but not really:

Does anyone know if this game is large enough for me to request a patch from 1.7.2 to 1.8?

I'm not home and won't be back for a couple more days and I'll be living off 4G during this time.
The update is 3gb but I am trying to request it to be compressed currently

Reactions: Tanurak

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
wasn't this one set as abandoned awhile back? i could be mistaking it for something similar..... at any rate, glad to know this is still going on. has a good story to it. fapping is always good, but i need a story as well. i know i'm weird as fuck lol.... i wish the dev luck in finishing this great vn.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Wartribe Academy [v1.8.0 Public] [Mr.Rooster]

COMPRESSED

Original size: 4.02 GB
Compressed size ~ 2.13 GB

PC: - - -

MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
finally an update..it takes ages....i liked the story and characters of this one..hope updates cvome out more frequently now

Reactions: BanditoMarito

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
What's with the Flat Is Justice tag but all the screenshots are DD's?

Is this worth downloading as a small tits fan?

7T Primal

Jun 26, 2021
My Windows Defender says every single download of this game has this Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml in it.
I have the update before 1.8.0, so I don't understand why it's throwing this Trojan error now.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
-The three new-ish poem books in the library have wrong paths, pretty easily corrected by fixing it in images.rpy and erasing the existing images.rpyc
-Isha's Character Log is empty as soon as you had the talk with Prisha
-At least some of Isha's replays throw "NameError: name 'trueisha' is not defined" exceptions. I didn't check on all, but the drow ambush and talking to Prisha in the bath definitely had those occuring.

Story-wise nice update, just hope we get more Zu'ki soon

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Windows Defender is garbage.
IDK it's actually very decent compared to many "Free" antiviruses out there. I agreed that it's quick to jump the gun on many programs but I can't say it ever allowed anything really bad to slip trough.

For anyone that has problems like this just deactivate it and add the folder/file to exceptions if you see other people say it's safe (don't forget to reactivate it). Or don't. I know what I do with my device but I can't tell people what to do with theirs.

Edit: Anyone else getting a False Positive from Mega should download from Pixel (seems to be the fastest besides Mega) since it doesn't trigger any warning.

Last edited:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Overall I enjoyed this update, though I do have my doubts about the decision to add yet another LI. With the number we have already, it could be more than a year's wait before someone's favorite girl gets new scenes. Still, I'm not a dev, I'm sure Mr. Rooster knows what he's doing.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Since I haven't found it here anywhere:Two of the videos with Arjenta, arj_mate_vid1 and 2, seem to be mixed up.
Or at least were for me.
Edit: Also, near the end of the Leona Questline (that seemed like an unusually quick conclusion in the end, but a fun romp), there was that task with the option to choose either Cleo or Magna for a task, and then I was back in the Academy overview and the whole thing was apparently unceremoniously ditched and never mentioned again. Did something break, or was that meant to be that way?
Furthermore, starting around the start of that questline, summoning Leona and opening the notebook kind of got mixed up for me.
- Let me investigate that. That sounds very unintended -.- There is a 1.8.1 Version that has cleaned up more of these Leo

wasn't this one set as abandoned awhile back? i could be mistaking it for something similar..... at any rate, glad to know this is still going on. has a good story to it. fapping is always good, but i need a story as well. i know i'm weird as fuck lol.... i wish the dev luck in finishing this great vn.
- Thank you! I'm still working on it, yes. I just also work full time.

What's with the Flat Is Justice tag but all the screenshots are DD's?

Is this worth downloading as a small tits fan?
- Let me post something...Just a moment.
HS2_2023-06-21-09-30-13-244.png HS2_2023-06-21-09-30-18-167.png
HS2_2023-06-21-09-30-15-806.png HS2_2023-06-21-09-30-17-112.png
You can pursue the matter further on my .

-The three new-ish poem books in the library have wrong paths, pretty easily corrected by fixing it in images.rpy and erasing the existing images.rpyc
-Isha's Character Log is empty as soon as you had the talk with Prisha
-At least some of Isha's replays throw "NameError: name 'trueisha' is not defined" exceptions. I didn't check on all, but the drow ambush and talking to Prisha in the bath definitely had those occuring.

Story-wise nice update, just hope we get more Zu'ki soon
- Thank you for the bug reports. These are things I have not seen yet. I'll look into them as well.

Overall I enjoyed this update, though I do have my doubts about the decision to add yet another LI. With the number we have already, it could be more than a year's wait before someone's favorite girl gets new scenes. Still, I'm not a dev, I'm sure Mr. Rooster knows what he's doing.
- That's it for the new characters! There ARE a lot of LIs I agree. I have a plan to tidy the story up so it doesn't feel overwhelming, and hopefully not at the expense of any particular character. It's ambitious, I admit, but it's what I want to do so it will take time.

finally an update..it takes ages....i liked the story and characters of this one..hope updates cvome out more frequently now
- I know, I really want to do this project more, but I work half the days of my life doing 12 hours shifts. I only say it to mean: I wish I had the time. Each month is only worth half the time to work on the game, and that's if I ignore my personal life.

Last edited:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
- That's it for the new characters! There ARE a lot of LIs I agree. I have a plan to tidy the story up so it doesn't feel overwhelming, and hopefully not at the expense of any particular character. It's ambitious, I admit, but it's what I want to do so it will take time.
I appreciate that instead of back-tracking or cutting down on your plans for your game, you're committing to turning it into what you have envisioned. There's been a few times where I've seen devs have all of these great ideas/plans for their game only to end up cutting a bunch of content for one reason or another. Understandable sometimes, but it makes me feel like we are getting a lesser version of their game in the end.

Long update times be damned, I'm looking forward to seeing this game reach those ambitions.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
IDK it's actually very decent compared to many “Free” antiviruses out there. I agreed that it's quick to jump the gun on many programs but I can't say it ever allowed anything really bad to slip trough.

For anyone that has problems like this just deactivate it and add the folder/file to exceptions if you see other people say it's safe (don't forget to reactivate it). Or don't. I know what I do with my device but I can't tell people what to do with theirs.

Edit: Anyone else getting a False Positive from Mega should download from Pixel (seems to be the fastest besides Mega) since it doesn't trigger any warning.
Windows Defender is garbage. It is nothing but a zealous anti-competitor tool that whores your data to Microsoft. Enterprise edition was required to be able to run some stuff to genuinely disable it entirely (not the shitty “disabled but not” fake shit, REAL disabled). Last I heard while leaving Windows behind was that Microsoft was going to start forcing it on always, even on Enterprise editions. Fuck that, I'd rather import a cert in both OS and UEFI and write a UEFI module to subvert the loading process to r0 that shit the fuck out. Getting off-topic, withdrawing from further discussion about it.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes