MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
it may already be taken care off in the next update but i believe this should say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! Non-spelling grammatical errors are welcome finds. They are easy to miss.

I get the appeal of shaking up the formula a little bit. You have 10 families where it's girl->lore then one where you first get a truckload of politics is variety, if purely variety is a worthwhile goal. The price you pay is that the politics itself is less compelling with the character not yet developed (like this should be obvious right, there's a reason why the 10 other girls first had the girl developed)...
No, I agree. Instinctively they are there to support the story and demonstrate the kind of mentality associated with the Bonadeans, (who use people and value surplus) but it is inevitable that each of those characters begin to feel like sideshows. It is an example of me thinking there could be so much more, but failing to chew what I bit off. To some degree, that's true for all the cast. There are Tons of characters. And while some of them make good foils (Yuni, Xichi) I think these girls miss the mark because they ARE meant to be main interests.

But it's ok. I'll see my plan through and hopefully their stories coalesce in the way I envison. That said, a lot of chacters will soon reach the end of their journey with us. It is just the way it is. Cutting back has been a goal of mine for some time. At some point, enough is enough. Hopefully no one minds. Sorry to tease such pretty girls at times, and not see events with them.

But that's what dreams are for.

Feb 21, 2023
As much as I want to encourage you to walk your own path, tears will be shed for some of those characters. I just know it. Its like in those greater scope novel series, where some characters get written out and there is always a reader that liked them. I just hope that the stories get a good wrap-up. I'm guessing a certain pair of sisters will finally get a new life or did I just miss that happening?^^'
Edit: Oh god, just going through my saves this game really has a LOT of characters outside the already sizeable harem o_O
And its not like they were not interesting or anything, its just sadly getting really quite full for how much content there can reasonably be.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrRooster

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Edit: Oh god, just going through my saves this game really has a LOT of characters outside the already sizeable harem o_O
And its not like they where not interesting or anything, its just sadly getting really quite full for how much content there can reasonably be.
Yes. And It's not like I don't have plans for them. I just do not reasonably have the time for now. Thankfully I have a habit of giving people eleborate background stories, so those stories can be told whenever we want. Even if we leave some characters behind we can come back to them later when time allows it.

No worries. For now, relevant plots need tidying, and our MC has a story to unravel.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes. And It's not like I don't have plans for them. I just do not reasonably have the time for now. Thankfully I have a habit of giving people eleborate background stories, so those stories can be told whenever we want. Even if we leave some characters behind we can come back to them later when time allows it.

No worries. For now, relevant plots need tidying, and our MC has a story to unravel.
Given that you can call many of the girls to your room and that you regularly interact with several of them Juna, Ezra, Mina, Hashah, Tima, etc., for a large number of the characters it's incredibly easy to remember them. Maybe you plan to, but if there could be something similar to the "Check Character Logs" option but that is just a very brief summary of each character with a thumbnail of them or something, it would help players better remember someone that hasn't shown up for awhile when they are in a new release. It might even be useful to group them by how they're involved with the MC (Ignetta/Yuel/Bastet; Juna/Mina/Josie/Ezra; etc.). Characters like Sash, Cherry, and Moha (for instance) can be forgotten over time.

If I'm honest, I think even if I started this completely over and got to the end of current content, I might still have trouble remembering some characters who don't show up regularly. I absolutely love the game, but I have to admit that something along the lines of a "diary" or "character notes" would be useful, if you think you can manage it.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so i do have a sugestion for the game. it might be better to have certain events only trigger after others have happened. for example currently i am talking to ezra
i basically just play by searching all options in the academy first then the chicken coop then the town the massage city only then the big city so it seems that doing it that way (and not summoning a lot of girls only when needed for story ) is a way to get completely mixed up stories. like mina not knowing the dragon while already having talked to her or the constant mc saying he needs to talk to mina but mina not being available yet. a bit of stream lining might be what the game needs. ps i know its a mess of a post but just writing down my thoughts before i forget them again.

• Red Heart

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
so i do have a sugestion for the game. it might be better to have certain events only trigger after others have happened. for example currently i am talking to ezra
i basically just play by searching all options in the academy first then the chicken coop then the town the massage city only then the big city so it seems that doing it that way (and not summoning a lot of girls only when needed for story ) is a way to get completely mixed up stories. like mina not knowing the dragon while already having talked to her or the constant mc saying he needs to talk to mina but mina not being available yet. a bit of stream lining might be what the game needs. ps i know its a mess of a post but just writing down my thoughts before i forget them again.
Thank you. I really appreciate you bringing these sorts of things up. And if other people find more, please leave me a comment here or on my discord.

But you are definitely not meant to encounter some scenes before the other in that way. They are by far the hardest things to catch. Because in order to test them, I have to go through hours of game play from the beginning to the end.

For future projects I have a much better system. What we are experiencing is the result of my old spaghetti code and lack of time to clean it up properly. So please bare with me.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Thank you. I really appreciate you bringing these sorts of things up. And if other people find more, please leave me a comment here or on my discord.

But you are definitely not meant to encounter some scenes before the other in that way. They are by far the hardest things to catch. Because in order to test them, I have to go through hours of game play from the beginning to the end.

For future projects I have a much better system. What we are experiencing is the result of my old spaghetti code and lack of time to clean it up properly. So please bare with me.
no problem i am happy to help bring these to light if i see them :D

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
A question for the dev, The game itself is good but why make the sex scenes so bad? I mean one can see its HS1 ( without mods) Engine being used here ( some scenes have censor / mosaic ) but you cant even see the actual drilling happening there in the first chapter scenes . I started playing today, and thought its just 1 - 2 scenes for the sake of gameplay but most of the scenes are dead and boring. except the newer ones, which are somewhat decent. some are even hot.

On a positive note, it's got a unique perspective and a good story / intro to get you hooked. just an honest suggestion: if you could work / polish the girls models a bit ( improve their eyes and face textures a bit...like taliyahs eyes look freaky ) and work out on better sex scenes. the game would improve by leaps and bounds.

and btw, do you bone Ezra as a trap if you do not turn her into a girl?

Last edited:
Reactions: triFFniX

triFFniX

Jan 17, 2020
yea i am with you on this

story good so far but the sex scenes are.... yea i say its a turnoff many times you see nothing (the angle is mostly bad)

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
yea i am with you on this

story good so far but the sex scenes are.... yea i say its a turnoff many times you see nothing (the angle is mostly bad)

A question for the dev, The game itself is good but why make the sex scenes so bad? I mean one can see its HS1 ( without mods) Engine being used here ( some scenes have censor / mosaic ) but you cant even see the actual drilling happening there in the first chapter scenes . I started playing today, and thought its just 1 - 2 scenes for the sake of gameplay but most of the scenes are dead and boring. except the newer ones, which are somewhat decent. some are even hot.

On a positive note, it's got a unique perspective and a good story / intro to get you hooked. just an honest suggestion: if you could work / polish the girls models a bit ( improve their eyes and face textures a bit...like taliyahs eyes look freaky ) and work out on better sex scenes. the game would improve by leaps and bounds.

and btw, do you bone Ezra as a trap if you do not turn her into a girl?

Thank you for playing!

You're only with Ezra as a girl.

I'm curious, as for the quality of the sex scenes, I am not sure what you might mean. I can understand the criticism of the some of the models, for certain. But could someone provide some angles that work vs some that don't? I don't mean it to sound offended, I do kind of understand where you are going with this, but I can't put my finger on what you mean.

I will say, later scenes are better than older ones. That was bound to happen as I improved on using the HS2 Studio. I do plan on going back and "fixing" some. But more than that I will polish the game as I go.

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
i would want to leave a request. can we put subtitles under the Morse code ? it gets rather annoying to manually input it into a translater

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Thank you for playing!

I'm curious, as for the quality of the sex scenes, I am not sure what you might mean. I can understand the criticism of the some of the models, for certain. But could someone provide some angles that work vs some that don't? I don't mean it to sound offended, I do kind of understand where you are going with this, but I can't put my finger on what you mean.

I will say, later scenes are better than older ones. That was bound to happen as I improved on using the HS2 Studio. I do plan on going back and "fixing" some. But more than that I will polish the game as I go.

Thanks for the positive outlook on this one, man. Regarding angles: Let's just say that, people get more invested if you can see the actual act happening, for example.

Try showing both a bit of male body and female taking it in. Change the camera angle a bit low to show it from different angles. the point is to show the stuff happening.

It also helps with a bit of emersion. and makes it more enjoyable for the readers. and I will double emphasis on the quality of the Body models. HS2 have some nice mods to make it happen.

But we cannot complain, as most of the guys here are getting to play it for free and it takes time and money to make these things.

BTW, is futa/Trap content for Ezra for the future updates ? as they are mentioned in the planned tags?

As always, keep up the good work man. its a very good game

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Feb 21, 2023
Thank you for playing!

I agree with some of what Green Layer said. The actual penetration is rarely shown, and I think there are no direct physical interactions between intimate parts. I don't know if that is even possible in HS, baseline consumer here :p I just know to have seen in it some games, but I don't recall the engine used so no idea if it is even doable for this project.

I just went and checked the gallery if any early animations struck me as strange and I think I found some.
The Valkyrie Juna ones are definitely a little off somehow. Much precision review here. Maybe I am gonna check through later if I find more that may help clarify this. But the later ones seem all very nice to me IIRC.

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Are we going to have a Stacy and Magna threesome in the future?

I lost the match in saltwater to get Stacy but now magna wont answer the calls. is she locked out or will we still get manga?

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
can't find if this has been asked but is there a plan to continue Juna's story or is the (rather unsatisfying) runaway ending final?
this was a few updates ago so perhaps it is known now.

Feb 21, 2023
We have an idea where her story might continue. There is a sort of sneak peek in the last update where the MC's father gives her a mission to spy on the recluse alchemist, who might be involved with the mother's murder, as a servant. Since MC is also working on getting to him, one might surmise we may run into her along that storyline at some point.
The latter part is of course no guarantee and merely my conjecture, it will be up to the resident rooster where things are going ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes