MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Are we going to have a Stacy and Magna threesome in the future?

I lost the match in saltwater to get Stacy but now magna wont answer the calls. is she locked out or will we still get manga?
Hah, Yes. Magna and Stacia have more to do. Their story is mingled with another, and I'll be working on that for 2.0.0 or 1.9.0

can't find if this has been asked but is there a plan to continue Juna's story or is the (rather unsatisfying) runaway ending final?
this was a few updates ago so perhaps it is known now.
We have an idea where her story might continue. There is a sort of sneak peek in the last update where the MC's father gives her a mission to spy on the recluse alchemist, who might be involved with the mother's murder, as a servant. Since MC is also working on getting to him, one might surmise we may run into her along that storyline at some point.
The later part is of course no guarantee and merely my conjecture, it will be up to the resident rooster where things are going ;)
Yes, we'll see Juna again. It's all slowly coming together. Mainly for quality, I don't want to rush anything out. Even though I know where things are going, writing it to completion is still difficult. Thank you for your patience, even if it's involuntary

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are we going to have a Stacy and Magna threesome in the future?​
I lost the match in saltwater to get Stacy but now magna wont answer the calls. is she locked out or will we still get manga?​
Hah, Yes. Magna and Stacia have more to do. Their story is mingled with another, and I'll be working on that for 2.0.0 or 1.9.0
can't find if this has been asked but is there a plan to continue Juna's story or is the (rather unsatisfying) runaway ending final?​
this was a few updates ago so perhaps it is known now.​
We have an idea where her story might continue. There is a sort of sneak peek in the last update where the MC's father gives her a mission to spy on the recluse alchemist, who might be involved with the mother's murder, as a servant. Since MC is also working on getting to him, one might surmise we may run into her along that storyline at some point.
The later part is of course no guarantee and merely my conjecture, it will be up to the resident rooster where things are going ;)
Yes, we'll see Juna again. It's all slowly coming together. Mainly for quality, I don't want to rush anything out. Even though I know where things are going, writing it to completion is still difficult. Thank you for your patience, even if it's involuntary
While I adore pretty much all the girls in the game, for me Juna = best girl. There's not even a competition for me. But like I said, I do adore almost every girl (I mean, IDK about some rando you see once in a historical narration or something obviously), so it's not a sleight against any of them at all. But IMO you outdid yourself with Juna. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vezix

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Feel free to take your time. this was more of a concern on story (let's give people a reason to like a character and then remove them) than pacing. seen enough cheap shit to be wary.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Other question: exist a patch for see the scenes in their interity?
Not at the moment, no. Once I am done with the chapter I will include a total unlock, but chances are that won't be a public option.

Feel free to take your time. this was more of a concern on story (let's give people a reason to like a character and then remove them) than pacing. seen enough cheap shit to be wary.
I don't even think we disagree, and I like this form of discussion. As for the removal of a character, there is totally a wrong way to do it, but I don't think there was ever doubt that she is coming back. I don't consider her deleted, I consider her lost, and the story is a bit about how she can be found.

My only doubts with the story have been, "Does this make Juna the main character?" When I wrote her role, I didn't anticipate her being so highly regarded. But I am glad people have liked her.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Not at the moment, no. Once I am done with the chapter I will include a total unlock, but chances are that won't be a public option.

I don't even think we disagree, and I like this form of discussion. As for the removal of a character, there is totally a wrong way to do it, but I don't think there was ever doubt that she is coming back. I don't consider her deleted, I consider her lost, and the story is a bit about how she can be found.

My only doubts with the story have been, "Does this make Juna the main character?" When I wrote her role, I didn't anticipate her being so highly regarded. But I am glad people have liked her.
It will be a patreon option? Which tier?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Magna and Rhea aren't cute? D:
My poor girls.
I mean, I gave a caveat earlier....
While I adore pretty much all the girls in the game, for me Juna = best girl. There's not even a competition for me. But like I said, I do adore almost every girl (I mean, IDK about some rando you see once in a historical narration or something obviously), so it's not a sleight against any of them at all. But IMO you outdid yourself with Juna. :love:
Don't try to make my head explode with all the cuteness, please. :oops:

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
A question: i have Magna and Luce events, which are with the advice "those events will take a lot of time"

My question is: if i do those events, i'm at the risk to skip other important routes? Or doing other routes, sooner or later, will make me to lose those events?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
My question is: if i do those events, i'm at the risk to skip other important routes? Or doing other routes, sooner or later, will make me to lose those events?
There is no risk of skipping other events. The events are just longer scenes than most scenes.

Don't try to make my head explode with all the cuteness, please. :oops:
No.

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
I'd Say make her an option to have her as a mistress / Main Love interest, which could be had along with another girl we choose Or, from the looks of things, make her an important part of the harem ending.

most people will choose Juna over other girls, well maybe except Petra or luce, but you get my point ;).

Also the last scene with the Admiral was hot, can we expect 3some with Petra and the Admiral in the future?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vezix and MrRooster

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I'd Say make her an option to have her as a mistress / Main Love interest, which could be had along with another girl we choose Or, from the looks of things, make her an important part of the harem ending.

most people will choose Juna over other girls, well maybe except Petra or luce, but you get my point ;).

Also the last scene with the Admiral was hot, can we expect 3some with Petra and the Admiral in the future?
Heh- I won't spoil anything, but from my point of view Petra isn't the type to be into something like that. However, set aside her personal bias, and there might be other reasons she approves ;)

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, how many times i have to win at 24 for more scenes with Cleo? 9 wins and 2 losses at moment for me.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
do i have to start on other girls before i carry on with rhea? only done up till bar visit event an now its saying there is no more story

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes