MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Me: i want to play other games

Also me after 3 hours of Wartribe academy: let's keep going another minute.

This game is pretty addictive, like Eternum.
I'm glad you're having fun! It inspires me to do more for the project.

do i have to start on other girls before i carry on with rhea? only done up till bar visit event an now its saying there is no more story
Without being at home to see exactly which event, I'm inclined to say yes. Depending on what it says in Rhea's character logs in your room, typically that is how I know for sure if the content is closed.

Reactions: lunar517 and T4t0rt

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, a question:

Until now i have all the girls unlocked, and i did every possible event even with the three girls at the brothel. There's nothing even at the nomad camp. So, i want to ask: i've reached all the possible content for this patch, or am i missing something?

Reactions: MrRooster
Feb 21, 2023
So, i want to ask: i've reached all the possible content for this patch, or am i missing something?
The game features two major ways to check if you did all content. The AFAIK more complete one is the Replay option in the menu where all scenes for all characters in all different branches are listed. You could check there if something is still greyed out (trust me, there likely is...).
The alternative would be the journal of MC in the game itself. Bit more immersive, but only tells you if there are scenes at your current progression level and where to look for them or if you have reached the end of content for this patch. It does not tell you if you missed a scene/variation though.
Good hunting ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentai4l1f3

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I triple checked, and the only scene still left is a shared bath with Luce. Otherwise....seems i've done everything avaible until now.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I tried searching for this answer in the thread before posting but I haven't yet found a clear yes or no answer to it (or I didn't search correctly/enough)

I just played through Priscilla's Crestmoor event, and I feel kinda pissed.

As of today, to the routes converge? Is there a way to have both Priscillas and Fredrika in the academy?

The logical and pragmatic choice would be to go through the Crestmoor route, but I really don't want to leave the original Priscilla behind.

Gj dev for making the characters likeable btw.

I also think you're a terrible person for creating this dilemma.

Reactions: T4t0rt

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Honestly? I preferred Priscilla's route. Crestmoore one's seems more tricky, and we don't know how the game will develop in the future. Better play the individual routes, than privilege the houses.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
On top of that, i think is better to play single girls routes instead to favor the families, because at one point surely will have to choose one of the girl, but what IF, and it's a big IF, playing the personal routes will unlock an option like "Main Harem Route", which leads to take ALL the girls as lovers, and an option like "Main Tribe Route"(MC obey to his father's will and choose one of the family as allies) or "Unification Route"(MC go against his father's will and decide to take all the girls and unify all the families creating his own tribe). So, until then, imho, better single routes than faction ones.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We may look at the story differently but I personally never saw any indication that the "all-ladies" harem is not going to be a thing. It's implied in the story plenty of times both by the girls and MC that he could just end up marrying all of them. The girls are already growing accustomed to each other, helping each other and none of them seem to mind the idea either.
Granted I always sided with the girls not the families so it may be different if you choose the families. I don't believe I ever saw a good reason to betray the girls for their families either. The only choice I ever considered is losing the arena fight so we have Stagia at the academy right there and then. Even then if you win she will come to the academy at a later date so she's still a LI.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Man, I'm glad I found this game and gave it a chance. Originally, I wasn't gonna because of some of the tags the game has.

It has a certain vibe to it that I've been craving for. The political intrigue kind of things. Now this isn't super heavy into it to the point where you see different court of different estates having battles of espionage, but in the context presented (which was mainly through the characters themselves) I've been very pleasantly surprised.

One of my favorite characters is Rhea, as she pretty much embodies this entire aspect of the story.

That said, certain developments in the story raised a couple of questions that my mind automatically makes. Mostly in relation to elves. Spoilers ahead:

I have some more questions, but I'll wait until I've finished all content in the game to come here and ask them, since maybe the leftover content I've yet to clear could answer some of them.

Now to the Dev, congratulations into making a good and engaging story with great and distinct characters, with distinct cultures. I's plain to see you put a lot of effort into this.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I agree that Rhea is great especially since she learned to distrust people only for the MC to prove there are decent people in the world.

When it comes to your questions:

P.S: Sorry for any mistakes I just woke up xD

Reactions: Vezix and Ka1tzer

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man, I'm glad I found this game and gave it a chance. Originally, I wasn't gonna because of some of the tags the game has.

It has a certain vibe to it that I've been craving for. The political intrigue kind of things. Now this isn't super heavy into it to the point where you see different court of different estates having battles of espionage, but in the context presented (which was mainly through the characters themselves) I've been very pleasantly surprised.

One of my favorite characters is Rhea, as she pretty much embodies this entire aspect of the story.

That said, certain developments in the story raised a couple of questions that my mind automatically makes. Mostly in relation to elves. Spoilers ahead:

I have some more questions, but I'll wait until I've finished all content in the game to come here and ask them, since maybe the leftover content I've yet to clear could answer some of them.

Now to the Dev, congratulations into making a good and engaging story with great and distinct characters, with distinct cultures. I's plain to see you put a lot of effort into this.
I agree that Rhea is great especially since she learned to distrust people only for the MC to prove there are decent people in the world.

When it comes to your questions:

P.S: Sorry for any mistakes I just woke up xD

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
One question: when the next update?
The next update is planned for late October, early November That will safely be after my wedding, so I can focus entirely on my wedding.

I really cherish the back and forth of lore. I hope it continues to be enjoyable. I am eager to explore more of those intriguing details too, like the life style of the tribe! It's not something we have leaned into, and for one, it would demonstrate how the girls learn the things they do.

But there will be significantly more political intrigue next chapter. This one is meant to be the intro to our story and the seed of our character's relationships. The next one will see us engage with the direction of the other cities more.

Feb 21, 2023
I quite enjoy the promise of story-focus, there was a lot of setup and (quite literally) a lot of fucking around (not that I mind :BootyTime:).
Jokes aside, you teased a lot of backgrounds of the girls and their nations, but getting deeper into all the different political interests should prove to be a feast for world building fetishists. Really looking forward to it.

But there will be significantly more political intrigue next chapter. This one is meant to be the intro to our story and the seed of our character's relationships. The next one will see us engage with the direction of the other cities more.
I am keen on the kind of "roadmap" you are painting here, escalating from character relations and conflicts to consequences for entire nations and the game's world. It's good to know you still have a plan in a game being so laden with characters and factions, because it definitely is no trivial task to keep track of all that and resolve everything in a sensible (and for the readers enjoyable) manner. And I hope it all goes well.

Anyway, congratulations and I wish you steady knees for the hopefully best day of your life (so far). See you after your honeymoon.
Cheers :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes