Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Hmm I just got some free time to finally play the update and I'm wondering if anyone else got this bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am aware that this may be the result of me playing on the same save for some time now (before Leona was added) so I'll also add a QS exactly at the event in question. Maybe it can reveal something.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Hmm I just got some free time to finally play the update and I'm wondering if anyone else got this bug:

I am aware that this may be the result of me playing on the same save for some time now (before Leona was added) so I'll also add a QS exactly at the event in question. Maybe it can reveal something.
Bug in the game, the menus continuing on when they shouldn't. They have zero effect on the game, no damage done.

Reactions: Dunner

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Hmm I just got some free time to finally play the update and I'm wondering if anyone else got thi-
1.8.1 fixes this bug! It's available for free via my patreon link or itchio.

still no ftf body swap?
Priscilla is working on it. I didn't realize people were waiting on that though.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WartribeAcademy-1.8.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
in the fight agains darius there is a problem with darius healing. the text says he heals for 20 but his health only goes up by 10 just think you should know.

Reactions: MrRooster
Feb 21, 2023
Nice! Thanks for the update. I hope we find out a little more about Featana's heritage though. Could be a cool powder keg the way the existence/non-existence of dragons is set up. Also now I kind of get the idea when and where we might see our best girl Juna again. Alchemists, we are coming.

I found some things that might want a little looky-looky at. Mostly typos though.

I know you just released an update around the probably busiest time of your life so far MrRooster, but still, I can't wait for more! =)
Also, would you rather have reports on small things like typos etc via DM or do you care about them at all? Seeing the scope the game got to probably has you busy on other ends anyway.
Cheers.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
its not only the thunderstruck in the library that is not showing the images its also the barts last

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
i would like to know before i invest a lot of time. i am not a fan of helping out the bandits. so can i do the game without ever helping them or is it a mandetory thing i might as well skip through if i really dont like the idea ?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Nice! Thanks for the update. I hope we find out a little more about Featana's heritage though. Could be a cool powder keg the way the existence/non-existence of dragons is set up. Also now I kind of get the idea when and where we might see our best girl Juna again. Alchemists, we are coming.

I found some things that might want a little looky-looky at. Mostly typos though.

I know you just released an update around the probably busiest time of your life so far MrRooster, but still, I can't wait for more! =)
Also, would you rather have reports on small things like typos etc via DM or do you care about them at all? Seeing the scope the game got to probably has you busy on other ends anyway.
Cheers.
Oh thank you very much! I appreciate any bug hunting at all. I do a lot of it on my discord with some other people who also follow the game, but if it's easier for you to post it here that is fine too. I might just not get to it as quickly, but I will still try of course. No one likes a typo or nasty bug. - That darn images typo hurts >.> After all my hard work making those first book shots...

Reactions: Dunner

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well learned the hard way so far yuel is not worth all the shopping and cleaning xd time to abandon her till i hear something worth while about her i guess.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Gotta say, just constructive criticism, I love the game but the Bodean storyline with the elves etc almost lost me. Something about it was just weaker than the other families. I think it's mostly that there are too many characters and you don't have a focus on a single girl who you care about.

The other storylines are, build up a single girl's personality, then you get her lore. This one you just get a lot of lore first without the girl and it's like why should I care... plus there's so many people it's hard to keep track of. It's probably better to build have a compelling central character first IMO, another idea is to relate it more back to your own needs, making getting through that storyline have some kind of reward for the MC, either resolving the mystery of the mother or some other great reward so it's more exciting.

The lore is just rather inconsequential (to the MC) foreign politics... Politics works for example in Harem Hotel because it's relatable with the American slavery experience and we get to see everyone impacted by it and it's deeply interwined with the life of half of the cast, but here the elves aren't even part of your academy why even care.

Just my 2cents as a reader.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Practically speaking that's kinda the whole appeal at the start of the Bodean storyline. You do the whole buildup for every other LI besides Isha and that makes (most) people want to chase after her.

Granted it's very easy to lose your interest for a story when it ends on what some will see as a "cliffhanger" so we need to take that into account as well.

Now if you just don't (how do the youngsters say it) vibe(?) with the story then that's just that. Can't really tell you the story is good if you don't enjoy the premise.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Oh thank you very much! I appreciate any bug hunting at all. I do a lot of it on my discord with some other people who also follow the game, but if it's easier for you to post it here that is fine too. I might just not get to it as quickly, but I will still try of course. No one likes a typo or nasty bug. - That darn images typo hurts >.> After all my hard work making those first book shots...
it may already be taken care off in the next update but i believe this should say

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Practically speaking that's kinda the whole appeal at the start of the Bodean storyline. You do the whole buildup for every other LI besides Isha and that makes (most) people want to chase after her.

Granted it's very easy to lose your interest for a story when it ends on what some will see as a "cliffhanger" so we need to take that into account as well.

Now if you just don't (how do the youngsters say it) vibe(?) with the story then that's just that. Can't really tell you the story is good if you don't enjoy the premise.
I get the appeal of shaking up the formula a little bit. You have 10 families where it's girl->lore then one where you first get a truckload of politics is variety, if purely variety is a worthwhile goal. The price you pay is that the politics itself is less compelling with the character not yet developed (like this should be obvious right, there's a reason why the 10 other girls first had the girl developed). If the writer really wants to do this the politics itself needs to be shorter or maybe broken up with more intensive character content (more depth on 1 or 2 chars and less sex spread between multiple) in the middle. The other option would be to relate it back to something relevant to the MC. Like I said I like the politics in Harem Hotel, and a lot of that has to do with how important it is, whereas this is just something isolated to 1 family. BTW I don't think I'm finished with the whole storyline yet, I'm just at the place where Zuki finds out the truth about her parentage and the MC sends Sari back without the girls. Like I said I'm having a really hard time getting through it.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Oh I understand what you mean and I agree that it would be nice to have more interaction between the girls (both physical and story oriented). I believe we're already at the point where that starts to happen since we got to know the girls and it's obvious the people that don't like the MC will want to work together (the latest updates have plenty of content where the girls interact with each other). Will it happen in the same way you see in HH? IDK.

Reactions: taler
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes