Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
4 questions.

Is this a harem builder game or romance all and pick your fave? (Just curious about it)

If yes on the harem, can we add the servants to it? (It would be a damn shame if we couldnae include them)

Is one of the 3 princesses still to arrive a shy, slightly chubby cutie? (I love bigger lassies)

Can we have fun with Ezra without using the gender-bend potion? (Nothing wrong with a cute femboy character)

Love the potential this game is showing.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
4 questions.

Is this a harem builder game or romance all and pick your fave? (Just curious about it)

If yes on the harem, can we add the servants to it? (It would be a damn shame if we couldnae include them)

Is one of the 3 princesses still to arrive a shy, slightly chubby cutie? (I love bigger lassies)

Can we have fun with Ezra without using the gender-bend potion? (Nothing wrong with a cute femboy character)

Love the potential this game is showing.
1. I'm going to have an ending for each of the major characters story-wise, and then also a harem ending. Each servant has their own ending, independent of the major plot line. But they are also tied to the plot in ways, so typically you don't have to choose between them and another Princess. Of course, that means they will be part of a Harem ending.
2. I don't have a chubby princess planned.
3. I don't have femboy content planned. (Plot wise) but people keep requesting it, and I've been working with a small side experiment that involves an audience of femboy lovers. If that gets good reception, I'll consider a separate/optional Ezra femboy line of content.

^ This is also true for MILF, Teacher, and Pregnancy. There wasn't time enough to include those 3 tags.
But I will probably do 1-shots for them at some point. There IS an option on my Patreon to compel me to work on it, if someone feels strongly enough.

Thank you for the kind words! I want so badly to reach the 2.0.0 Patch because I have so much planned!

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I see in the 1.6 changelog that the private-time name issue was addressed. My thanks to the dev for that. It wasn't an end of the world issue, but it did scratch the immersion a little bit.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WartribeAcademy-1.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
I used the search function but i didnt really find what i was looking for, Can you make or ask the LI/Main girls to work at the brothel or prostitute themselves?

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Will there be a MEGA link for download like past times? the options right now are really slow and Im already paying a mega sub since most games are on it so Im not planning on paying a sub for another service right now. x.x

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
Will there be a MEGA link for download like past times? the options right now are really slow and Im already paying a mega sub since most games are on it so Im not planning on paying a sub for another service right now. x.x
I suspect the mega account may be gone, and paying anything for the other services doesn't improve the speed. plus, one of the services is likely delivering a virus instead of the game.

i had hopes for the game, but if the developer is going to try to annoy the fanbase with crap download services then perhaps they are not really that serious about the game and would rather turn it into a payment only deal

• Angry
Reactions: Dominos and zeerin

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
i had hopes for the game, but if the developer is going to try to annoy the fanbase with crap download services then perhaps they are not really that serious about the game and would rather turn it into a payment only deal
'Oh no! I can't download the game from one of my preferred dl sites! That must mean the dev isn't serious about the game!'
Dude, quit the entitlement. If the provided mirrors aren't good enough for you, use the torrent posted above or wait for the compressed which'll likely use one of the faster mirror sites. The dev is serious about the game, otherwise why, when it was brought to their intention that the private-time name wasn't working properly, would they have bothered double checking and fixing it?

Reactions: PacoTheOne
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes