3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
I feel like i little bit stupid or even dumb, cause i not really sure of the need for an incest patch now! Is there something i loose? is there only for the parallel dimensions and bound inter dimensional? or somthing like that

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.10!

PC (180MB): - - - -
Mac (174MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
i am also nearly sure that i have a bug in my savegame, cause one of the quest is marked like not finish, but even reading a walkthrough, i can't find if i miss something or if it's really a bug.... i saw nothing allowing me to go more forward in this quest, and i am prety sure to already have the file

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
i am also nearly sure that i have a bug in my savegame, cause one of the quest is marked like not finish, but even reading a walkthrough, i can't find if i miss something or if it's really a bug.... i saw nothing allowing me to go more forward in this quest, and i am prety sure to already have the file

You have to play with Catherine and you lose dice then quest start.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017

can you attach the save file, so i can check it out? But it's definitely a bug since you have the Open Marriage quest finished and the Encrypted File is not.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
the only thing we need is poolish panels :p
Dont give him ideas !! As much as I was making fun of the dev when this one first came out about Spaced Out, this game is a huge upgrade over that. Then again the polish solar panels never bothered me about that game, it was the "nonsensical" plot twist with the sister that pissed me right the fuck off...The ending while rushed fixed it sorta, but that depends on this game, if Lara lived happily ever after I will be pissed, she needed to be shit on by a Bantha (Star Wars creature) for the shit she pulled... not get married and have a hot daughter/granddaughter....

The women in this game are hot as all hell, and despite people claiming its confusing, I have had no problems whatsoever with this game at all, the hints work fine, and its all about time management, keep your hygene, hunger, sleep up during times you know nothing will happen, and keep an eye out for the "star icons" to progress the quests... couldnt be simpler !! If the quality keeps up for this (the ending doesnt suck) and his next game improves even on this one, I will definitely be adding him to my list of supported devs.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Dont give him ideas !! As much as I was making fun of the dev when this one first came out about Spaced Out, this game is a huge upgrade over that. Then again the polish solar panels never bothered me about that game, it was the "nonsensical" plot twist with the sister that pissed me right the fuck off...The ending while rushed fixed it sorta, but that depends on this game, if Lara lived happily ever after I will be pissed, she needed to be shit on by a Bantha (Star Wars creature) for the shit she pulled... not get married and have a hot daughter/granddaughter....

The women in this game are hot as all hell, and despite people claiming its confusing, I have had no problems whatsoever with this game at all, the hints work fine, and its all about time management, keep your hygene, hunger, sleep up during times you know nothing will happen, and keep an eye out for the "star icons" to progress the quests... couldnt be simpler !! If the quality keeps up for this (the ending doesnt suck) and his next game improves even on this one, I will definitely be adding him to my list of supported devs.
Don't worry - there won't be any panels to polish in WW :p. As I've said before, SO ending was rushed because the game wasn't done with the idea of changing the incest relations to something else. And with Patreon coming down hard on so many games, it was either having a rushed ending or having none at all because I would've been forced to abandon the game. Also SO was never intended as a long game - the main story was much shorter and with the limited set of characters, there couldn't be that many side stories. WW is a much bigger project - hopefully with more support I'll be able to speed up the development, but honestly I don't see it ending in a year no matter how fast I can go through through the story. In fact the end of WW is so far away in time, that I honestly don't know yet if I'll make a third game of the series straight after WW, or I'll try something completely different just to get my mind away from this for a while.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I feel like i little bit stupid or even dumb, cause i not really sure of the need for an incest patch now! Is there something i loose? is there only for the parallel dimensions and bound inter dimensional? or somthing like that
Currently it's only for the rare occasions where Spaced Out characters are mentioned in the game.

Ricky Ricardo

May 10, 2018
stuck at daphnee's dreams "linda says i need to come with a plan and i need a good night sleep" im stuck and dont ven know which step I already did

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
View attachment 289968

0.11 plans

With 0.10 finished, it's time to share what 0.11 will have. As most of you probably know, the poll for the 0.11 quest was won by Daphnee. Although it will not advance the main story, this will give me the opportunity to add some more repeating events, starting with a night time scene with Evelyn. I'll even try and finish a couple of repeating events before the public release of 0.10 (scheduled for the next Thursday) and include them there. It's super weird that you have this naked woman sleeping in your bed, showering in your cabin every morning and you don't do anything with her, right? Well, this is about to change soon. And as you can see, I've started rendering the images for this.
If everything goes as planned, the update which will add the repeating events will add the second step from the 'Open Marriage' quest too and the image above is from the new quest step not the repeating event itself.
that's one ugly wife or what ever she is damn gross looking tattoos

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
So-so update and wished the threesome scene had been quite a bit hotter, especially for the long, teasing buildup!:rolleyes: Hope the next one is worth fapping to.;)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Surprisingly I am getting an error in this game for the first time... any idea how to fix this @Ranger
While running game code:
File "game/old_rivalry.rpy", line 35, in <module>
NameError: name 'quest_old_rivalry' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/comp_actions.rpyc", line 36, in script call
�z���Y��]�!�������p3��[�]d�G��10���C�J\�$ѭh� �mOm�I^*O����Ry���D�T�'��\j3T���BL�\N\l�煣I�x<�h/�mT��"O��:��jQ��T"�2E�
File "game/cat_minigame_1.rpyc", line 77, in script call
�~e��k��(�2Q|k�n
File "game/cat_minigame_1.rpyc", line 187, in script call
File "game/old_rivalry.rpyc", line 35, in script
�O��J� ��DQJ�.�f��-��V�ƱÔ|�K2I�j-A���
File "C:\Users\****\Desktop\WaterWorld-0.10.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1749, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\****\Desktop\WaterWorld-0.10.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\****\Desktop\WaterWorld-0.10.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Water World v0.12.6.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.07.2019

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Surprisingly I am getting an error in this game for the first time... any idea how to fix this @Ranger
While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/comp_actions.rpyc", line 36, in script call
�z���Y��]�!�������p3��[�]d�G��10���C�J\�$ѭh� �mOm�I^*O����Ry���D�T�'��\j3T���BL�\N\l�煣I�x<�h/�mT��"O��:��jQ��T"�2E�
File "game/cat_minigame_1.rpyc", line 77, in script call
�~e��k��(�2Q|k�n
File "game/cat_minigame_1.rpyc", line 187, in script call
File "game/old_rivalry.rpyc", line 35, in script
�O��J� ��DQJ�.�f��-��V�ƱÔ|�K2I�j-A���
File "C:\Users\****\Desktop\WaterWorld-0.10.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1749, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\****\Desktop\WaterWorld-0.10.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\****\Desktop\WaterWorld-0.10.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
NM, got it working, either I needed the incest patch since 0.9 had it, or I needed to click on "The Story so Far" before actually playing the dice game for it to work properly...

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
little bug, if it's one....
when you're in the cabin with your wife, you can't be able to take a shower or nrush your teeth or sleep; only take a nap.
it's not really helpful

Reactions: Ranger
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes