• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Not able to trigger Mia's visit. Any ideas?
It's a bug when starting a new game. Either use old save where "Daphnee's photos" has progressed past the point where you meet Mia in Barbara's room, or wait for the fix (later today - there is other stuff that needs to be fixed).

Alternatively, you can use the console and type 'call quest_mia_visit_start' but you must be past the above mentioned trigger point in "Daphnee's Photos".

Reactions: Darkaura

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok I tried this game for a while since the premise seemed interesting. Ok the boat setup is nice. The scifi aspects are interesting. The game itself is complete garbage. You have to study in a room you timeshare with two girls. The thing you have to study is communication (on a laptop). This is despite the fact that you've already spoke to several people on your arrival, including the Captain, her daughter, the head of the university people, several (if not all) of the university people. Yet until you have studied communication for an unknown amount of time no one will talk to you. You wander at random looking for the first quest which is to spy on one of the university people who is topless at the pool. You can't do it unless you have a pair of swim trunks. Which I presume your supposed to get from the Captain's daughter who I can't find and even if I could find-- I don't appear to have money, even though the Captain claims to have given me some. This is the most incomprehensible claptrap of a game I've ever seen. My advice is to stop this idiotic crap and write a story, that makes sense. Then design a game around that story. Quit trying to add unbelievable barriers to the game progression. If you want you MC to not to be able to communicate, make him be injured and unable to communicate until he gets out of sickbay. I mean this isn't rocket science, the mc just survived a helicopter crash and a travel through time and maybe into another universe. Also fix the interface so you can interact by clicking on characters, if the can't understand you let them say so. Also when you mouse over a picture bubble have it display a name or something. Figuring out who is who from a pindot sized image is freaking irritating.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I've fixed the bugs and since 0.3 has already been posted here, I guess it's OK to post the bugfix as well.

@wep can you please update the OP with those. Thank you!

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
Guys how can i make a trojan in mia visit quest? It looks like i check everywhere.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
How do you give Daphne the lump sum? I have 400$+ but no dialogue comes up in all her different times. Also upgraded to the 0.3.1 posted above. Thanks!

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Guys how can i make a trojan in mia visit quest? It looks like i check everywhere.
in your room at the computer

How do you give Daphne the lump sum? I have 400$+ but no dialogue comes up in all her different times. Also upgraded to the 0.3.1 posted above. Thanks!
you need $500+ to do that

Reactions: SQX

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
ah still ZIPPY sized :D in the words of the immortal governor: I'll be back ! :)

J68

Mar 4, 2018
The new Mega link for 3.1 in the OP Extra for Windows seems to point to the Mac version.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes