3.30 star(s) 67 Votes
Aug 16, 2017
I simply don't understand the UI in this game. I keep going into places with women in them, but I can't click on ANYTHING that has any effect. Not the characters, not the "i".... nothing advances the game along in any room. I'm on a Mac, BTW.

firstly you have to go to your room and grind out 5 days of doing nothing but raising talk stat through computer. eventually you will then stumble into a room to see the star appear next to the other icons for that room.

some 3-4 hrs later of pointless grinding and stat management, you will be short of money, missing a quest that failed to trigger, considerably bored and wondering why you didn't just read all the feed instead, which is way more entertaining :D

I can forgive the UI and the stat management but the grind for money, which I get $10 a day for, even when teaching lessons and then losing $40 every time I make $100 is just stupid planning. days upon days of sleep eat and bathe just lessen the impact of the scenes as we see them so often, it just becomes background.....but still, im sure someone will give it 5 stars :D

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So what are the stats? first is Hunger it seems second I am not sure..maybe breath? seem to get better once I brush teeth. and last is Hygiene?
And seems I missed something since I have no money or clue how to generate some.

Reactions: master110

master110

Jun 5, 2017
So what are the stats? first is Hunger it seems second I am not sure..maybe breath? seem to get better once I brush teeth. and last is Hygiene?
And seems I missed something since I have no money or clue how to generate some.
Follow the walkthrough you get a option to earn some.

The bars are sleep hunger and wash.

Bath or teeth is same bar

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Follow the walkthrough you get a option to earn some.

The bars are sleep hunger and wash.

Bath or teeth is same bar
Thanks.. the walkthru is a bit difficult but trying. I seem to be doing something other than what it wanted for daphne.. cant seem to trigger that one but may need to go thru a couple more days maybe.. and have some job tutoring Julie.. but all good will figure it out.

Reactions: master110
Dec 28, 2017
Does anyone have the console command for money? This game is nice but the grind is unbelievable...
I use Ren'py save editor for all renpy games tbh. And although i have not yet felt the need to use it here i'm pretty sure it would work. So simply load a save then search the cash value in the save editor. Example 150, then modify it to desired number. Hope it helps.

Reactions: Stakos

WangSmacker

Jun 26, 2017
I use Ren'py save editor for all renpy games tbh. And although i have not yet felt the need to use it here i'm pretty sure it would work. So simply load a save then search the cash value in the save editor. Example 150, then modify it to desired number. Hope it helps.
I couldn't use the save editor to change the money value, but right before I taught Julia, I opened up the console and did the following commands to change how much she would reward me for teaching her:
Code:
topic.pay = <amount>
teach_julia_pay = <amount>
It didn't work using only the second command, and only worked after also using the first one. I haven't bothered to check if you need to use both or just the first.

Dec 28, 2017
I couldn't use the save editor to change the money value, but right before I taught Julia, I opened up the console and did the following commands to change how much she would reward me for teaching her:
Code:
topic.pay = <amount>
It didn't work using only the second command, and only worked after also using the first one. I haven't bothered to check if you need to use both or just the first.
I had no problem using save editor took me 30 seconds to edit. Just tried it now fyi. I typed token and changed it from 0 to 5000. Modified hunger etc. Idk if this shit is bugged or what. But i have no means to feed myself lol so i am trying to figure it out. Anyhow the money is easy, just open a save and change the tokens to desired # using Renpy save editor.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Code:
topic.pay = <amount>
That is cute.. but just gave myself the money with the saveeditor instead of money it is tokens. but I like your method better.. will do that.

WangSmacker

Jun 26, 2017
I had no problem using save editor took me 30 seconds to edit. Just tried it now fyi. I typed token and changed it from 0 to 5000. Modified hunger etc. Idk if this shit is bugged or what. But i have no means to feed myself lol so i am trying to figure it out. Anyhow the money is easy, just open a save and change the tokens to desired # using Renpy save editor.
I tried that, and the value never ending up changing. So I had to find this way to do instead. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

poser707

Nov 5, 2017
I know it's too early to judge, but I feel that Spaced Out, despite it's poor ending was a better game. Setting here is fun, but the gameplay is even more tedious than 'solar panels'. Scenes that are already in game are somewhat lackluster (if not adding more images/animations, at least use more text). And it feels like there's way too many girls, I just got an impression half of them won't be in action at all by the time game hits 1.0.
Hope I'm wrong.
With new update it looks even worse. UI is meh and the whole gameplay is a mess. Girl renders are top-notch, but when it comes to animations I feel that Spaced Out was better.

Dev seriously needs someone to help him with game design and animating sex scenes. Girl models and setting are very good, but with current problems this game won't float.

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
Well this was a complete waste of time and bytes to download it...

Boring, 10 or so empty locations with nothing to do in them, 10 or so women that you can't even talk to unless you trigger a quest by accident, all that talk about a world covered in water was interesting for like 2 minutes until I realized that little bit of dialogue is all I'm gonna ever get.

But, renders are nice, I guess...

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Code:
topic.pay = <amount>
Don't do that. It may cause bugs later on. Use 'p_you.tokens = 1000' if you want to cheat for money.

Reactions: UncleVT

Hyaena

Jan 21, 2018
I get the bug where Daphnee keeps coming back for her 40$, how can i fix it? Also, i've completed every mission except Mia's visit, is that coming soon in a patch, or am I not trigerring the event?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
A question or two:
1. Why when i already payed Daphne full price 500 she still asking 40 every ten days, and is that fixed in v0.3.1x?
2. I was unable to start the quest the only quest left i tried everything anyone any idea how "Mia Visits" was called or something?

D

Deleted member 45040

What a terrible game. I'm always either too tired too hungry or need to sleep. Th UI needs some serious work to make this playable. I got better things to do than plan a shower snack and a nap around events all the time.

Reactions: joe316

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
A question or two:
1. Why when i already payed Daphne full price 500 she still asking 40 every ten days, and is that fixed in v0.3.1x?
2. I was unable to start the quest the only quest left i tried everything anyone any idea how "Mia Visits" was called or something?
1. it's a bug and will be fixed with other potential pugs for the 'general' 0.3 release (the version posted here is an early access one, so bugs should be expected)
2. 0.3.0 -> 0.3.1 upgrade path for the saves is not supported. you should use 0.2 save when starting 0.3.1. Alternatively, you can type 'call quest_mia_visit_start' in the console but you have to make sure you are past the point where you go to Barbara's room and meet Mia there.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This may have already been asked (sorry, too lazy to scroll through the posts)- is there any way to change the MC's name? Not a fan of being referred to as "Greg"... :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Another couple of quick questions:

Does anybody know the console command to reduce the number of tokens that you have? I used the console commands to give myself the 500 needed, just to get Daphnee off my back. For some reason it gave me 695 and now whenever I complete any job- I get a "Rollback Error" and it says the amount of tokens isn't "callable"?

Also, what event do you have to do to trigger the "Trojan Virus/Coding" mission?

Any help is appreciated. :)

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Another couple of quick questions:

Does anybody know the console command to reduce the number of tokens that you have? I used the console commands to give myself the 500 needed, just to get Daphnee off my back. For some reason it gave me 695 and now whenever I complete any job- I get a "Rollback Error" and it says the amount of tokens isn't "callable"?

Also, what event do you have to do to trigger the "Trojan Virus/Coding" mission?

Any help is appreciated. :)
It's not the amount of money that causes your problems, because i set my money over 1000 and had no problem.

Reactions: Safetydummy
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes