3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
It's not the amount of money that causes your problems, because i set my money over 1000 and had no problem.
Then do you, or would anyone, happen to know what's causing my "Rollback Error"?
Any help would be appreciated. :)

Cenodoxus

Sep 19, 2017
Hmmm, when I ask Barbara for the money instead of the other payment I get an error and later at the pool I just don't get any money.

Well the other payment is nice enough anyway.

But it would help with the moneygrind if you could get the money.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hmmm, when I ask Barbara for the money instead of the other payment I get an error and later at the pool I just don't get any money.

Well the other payment is nice enough anyway.

But it would help with the moneygrind if you could get the money.
I've updated my Patreon page with the links for 0.3.2(X) that has the bug with Daphnee continuing to ask for the $40 after you pay her the full amount. Unfortunately saves from 0.3.1 are not supported, you'll have to either load from 0.2 or start a new game. The bug you describe is also fixed (it was a bug carried over from 0.2 - sorry about that) and since 0.3 is already posted here, I guess it won't hurt if I post the fixed version as well.

@wep can you please update the OP when you have the time and also I would appreciate it if you update the images as well since those are from 0.1 when the game had much less content. Here are a few:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I've updated my Patreon page with the links for 0.3.2(X) that has the bug with Daphnee continuing to ask for the $40 after you pay her the full amount. Unfortunately saves from 0.3.1 are not supported, you'll have to either load from 0.2 or start a new game. The bug you describe is also fixed (it was a bug carried over from 0.2 - sorry about that) and since 0.3 is already posted here, I guess it won't hurt if I post the fixed version as well.

@wep can you please update the OP when you have the time and also I would appreciate it if you update the images as well since those are from 0.1 when the game had much less content. Here are a few:

Done, op updated

Reactions: elmandor and Ranger

moDo

Oct 9, 2017
If you are looking up to console commands

# money
p_you.tokens

# consuming stats. default tick rate -10
stats.hunger
stats.energy
stats.hygene

# stats (default cap 5)
p_you.love
p_you.horny
p_you.dominance
p_you.trust

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..after catching up on the thread..i had dropped this game some time back as it felt like an episode in frustration..but am getting mixed messages..for some its now great for others a bumbling bug ridden mess..question is..playable content finally?..sexy-time? or keep waiting :p

Reactions: Safetydummy

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Still playing it, but it is a grindy mess with little rewards. Basically read the hint, wait for the time, read the next hint ... And wash, sleep and feed or else when the moment ist there you can't do anything. Playable, but not the best out there.
And, of course, bugs.
What is keeping me is the potentially story behind it, that could get interesting. And tits. And a blowjob from the Mistress of Dontfuck.

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
I just downloaded this game. How do you interact with the characters? I keep going to different areas on the ship and can't select anything.

Thanks in advance.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
1. I thought v0.3.1X was fix? Whats the difference between v0.3.1.X & v0.3.2.X? On v0.3.1.X was fixed the error not starting the Barbara and Mia event, But what's new on this new update?
2. After paying 500$ to Daphne will the bitch still asking for 40 ever 10 days?

3. Is that fixed on this new version or the previous i mean v0.3.1.X cause i started v.0.3.1.X from the beginning and if i need to do that again its irritating? I also needed to erase the previous saved games i had and start completely from the beginning! Hope no need to that again, and do i need to download this new version what's the difference can someone pls provide answers tnx in advance!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This is a game that clearly has a decent concept, but the execution is all wrong.

1. The grind is real. This is awful because we spend more time doing nothing/grinding than actually enjoying the content. Grind for hunger, sleep, hygiene, and money. It's like the developer purposely wants the player to spend more time on doing everything else that is not the main content of the game.

2. There are far too many characters, locations, and time slots per day. This is bad because we spend too much time randomly trying to find things to do. Every single time slot of the day, go to every single location, try to find something for every character. That's like trying to open a 3-digit lock by trying every single combination from 000 to 999.

3. The "open world" design. This doesn't work at all because the game is actually extremely linear. There is zero point of having freedom and choices when there is no benefit of being free. It's like having a 3-digit lock, yes you're allowed to try any 3-digit number between 000 to 999, but you have to try one by one in order from 000 to 001 to 002, etc until 999.

This is probably one of the most fucked up game design I've ever seen.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
^preach it!!! if the game had less grind..less hurry up and wait...and more interaction to keep us involved instead of closing it to play other games..this could be up to 50-100 page thread already because the setting is awesome..premise is great and the dames are nicely varied ...i really want this game to find it way soon because i want to play it..when it does.

Reactions: Revy15a2

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
2. There are far too many characters, locations, and time slots per day. This is bad because we spend too much time randomly trying to find things to do. Every single time slot of the day, go to every single location, try to find something for every character. That's like trying to open a 3-digit lock by trying every single combination from 000 to 999.
thanks for the heads up. skipping this one. probably for the best anyway, i'm already supporting 8 devs

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
another Dev who has to learn to use Renpy ->

and another Game deleted ;)
It's not about variables - the calls to the triggers in the script were missing. Saves are compatible when upgrading from version to version (e.g. 0.2 -> 0.3).

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
This is a game that clearly has a decent concept, but the execution is all wrong.

1. The grind is real. This is awful because we spend more time doing nothing/grinding than actually enjoying the content. Grind for hunger, sleep, hygiene, and money. It's like the developer purposely wants the player to spend more time on doing everything else that is not the main content of the game.

3. The "open world" design. This doesn't work at all because the game is actually extremely linear. There is zero point of having freedom and choices when there is no benefit of being free. It's like having a 3-digit lock, yes you're allowed to try any 3-digit number between 000 to 999, but you have to try one by one in order from 000 to 001 to 002, etc until 999.

This is probably one of the most fucked up game design I've ever seen.
Well, it's a sandbox type game, so the so-called 'grind' is something that is expected - you eat, sleep and shower every day in real life, so why it should be different here? The rule of thumb with this kind of games is not to let your stats go to 0 - if there is nothing better to do, go to the kitchen to have lunch, an empty bathroom to take a shower or get a nap / sleep.

You don't need to go to every single location on every single time of the day. Open the info screen and the conditions for progressing a quest are pretty clear. It's not like bruteforcing a lock. Just read.

I agree that the game is still linear. Every game that has some kind of a story starts like this and there is a good reason for that - you can't have branches from the start. You can't have nude/sex repetitive events from the start, because the story hasn't progressed enough to allow it. Also there is finite amount of content I can add for a month. Open my Patreon page and check the support I have. With ~$320(ish) per month I can barely justify my time I spend on this, let alone the price of the models, clothing, poses, etc. Having someone helping me making the scenes, rendering them, writing dialogue, etc. is completely out of the picture yet. I too want to be able to spend 8 hours a day making the game and have a few 1080ti-s rendering the scenes on the fly, but the reality is that I can't do that (yet).

That being said, the plan for 0.4 is that you'd have progressed enough through the stories to start having repetitive nude events - one with Victoria and if there is time for me to do it, one with Yvette.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes