3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Finished the game as much as I could and boy I have to hand it to the dev, for sucking out as much fun and interest as you can out of a adult video game, if I ware to describe it in one word it would be Chore.

Reactions: Retro

Huey

Jan 1, 2018
should i have saved enough money or daphnee to collect the $40 again after i paid her the $500? I paid her, had the convo with linda, waiting to meet with here again and then daphnee comes to collect and i have $0. Glitch or poor planning?

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
I simply don't understand the UI in this game. I keep going into places with women in them, but I can't click on ANYTHING that has any effect. Not the characters, not the "i".... nothing advances the game along in any room. I'm on a Mac, BTW.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
How do you give Daphne the lump sum? I have 400$+ but no dialogue comes up in all her different times. Also upgraded to the 0.3.1 posted above. Thanks!
I think I read on here that it takes $500.. but I’m also stuck on the same thing.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I simply don't understand the UI in this game. I keep going into places with women in them, but I can't click on ANYTHING that has any effect. Not the characters, not the "i".... nothing advances the game along in any room. I'm on a Mac, BTW.
Yeah, it took me awhile, but you have to find the right girl at the right time. You’ll know if there is a star button next to the others at top right. Click on it. Sorry, I agree it’s confusing..

Reactions: darthpham

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
should i have saved enough money or daphnee to collect the $40 again after i paid her the $500? I paid her, had the convo with linda, waiting to meet with here again and then daphnee comes to collect and i have $0. Glitch or poor planning?
It's a bug. I'll wait for other bugs and fix it when I release the non-Xtra version to my <$20 patreons next week.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Game is a complete boring grind fest simply made to waste your time and make it seem like it has actual content worth playing towards, such a shame too the premise is good , girls renders are top notch , but with boring ass grind system, badly written dialogue assuming the girls will even speak to you it's just overall meh. There are much more immersive games out there, don't waste your time on this.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
So I finally tried this game and I am not really complaining but holy shit, how many girls are there? It's like "you are the only guy" and is on a ship just woman. Then out of no where it's like "Hi, I'm Kayla, Vicky, Catherine, Mei from overwatch, Emma, Yvette, Sarah Sanders, emma stone, generic girl name" and more. XD

But I do really like the way Julia looks, nice work on her :D

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes