• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

magus448

May 22, 2018
Going to the main menu after you finish the encrypted file quest is definitely a bug. I'll try to reproduce it. The old patch is incompatible with the new version, but it shouldn't be doing anything - not even changing your relationship with the 'old' Amelia. I'll have a look and post a fix later today. If someone has a save right before the game crashing to the main screen it wiould be extremely helpful.
Here ya go.

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
0.7.1 links:

The weird thing is that it didn't come up during my 0.7.0 testing... I guess it has something to do with the progress on the other quest. Anyway, the Lewd Patch needs updating too.

Jamiexd23

Dec 29, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Water World v0.7.0.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hello thank you for the android port been looking everywhere.
Btw can you do a android port on college life as well that be awesome.
Thanks for your hard work

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
0.7.1 links:

The weird thing is that it didn't come up during my 0.7.0 testing... I guess it has something to do with the progress on the other quest. Anyway, the Lewd Patch needs updating too.
Thanks,you were fast!

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
0.7.1 links:

Guess I need the new patch, still kickin' me out after checkin' AI.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Guess I need the new patch, still kickin' me out after checkin' AI.
It's in the OP. I've tested with the save that @magus448 provided and it's working as expected - finishing the encrypted file check it sent me back to my cabin on the ship

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
how does the minigame (liar's dice) get triggered? I have completed all the quests and never came up for me for sophia/victoria

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
What quest does the 0.7.1 patch fix?? I was able to finish the quests for 0.7 or so I thought? (They're still marked finished)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Water World v0.9.2.
updated: 31.03.2019

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
@NSFW Space I did you a wrong, because I didn't give this one a chance, even though I did enjoy Spaced Out.

I hated the grind in it though and from the description I was afraid you would concentrate on exactly the parts of the prequel that I didn't enjoy.

Gladly I found out that I'm wrong. I think you've improved a lot, in writing, coding and rendering and while I could still live with a little less having to eat, sleep and wash and wasting a day so that I can get to the next part of a quest, overall playing Water World is a lot of fun.

I'm intrigued about how the dimension of Spaced Out and Water World are connected, if and how your "mother" is actually related to the MC or at least the Water World version of him and I love the amount of different woman you can and will go for as well as the variations in pairings and how the characters actually change through the interaction with the MC.

There is so much potential when it comes to sex in this game that it shouldn't become boring or uninteresting for a long time.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
@NSFW Space I did you a wrong, because I didn't give this one a chance, even though I did enjoy Spaced Out.

I hated the grind in it though and from the description I was afraid you would concentrate on exactly the parts of the prequel that I didn't enjoy.

Gladly I found out that I'm wrong. I think you've improved a lot, in writing, coding and rendering and while I could still live with a little less having to eat, sleep and wash and wasting a day so that I can get to the next part of a quest, overall playing Water World is a lot of fun.

I'm intrigued about how the dimension of Spaced Out and Water World are connected, if and how your "mother" is actually related to the MC or at least the Water World version of him and I love the amount of different woman you can and will go for as well as the variations in pairings and how the characters actually change through the interaction with the MC.

There is so much potential when it comes to sex in this game that it shouldn't become boring or uninteresting for a long time.

I honestly wasn't feeling this story until I played Spaced Out. My eyes got opened a lot lol.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Water World v0.7.1.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
@Ranger could you please check the liar's dice engine, sometimes the opponent uses the same bet that's already been placed by the player and even wins if it's a correct one.
Yep - I saw that too while re-testing for the 0.7.1 hotfix, but being not that critical as the actual issue of throwing you out of the game after completing the encrypted file quest, I decided to release 0.7.1 with this bug. I'll have a look and will try to fix it for the next version.

Thanks for maintaining the unofficial Android build - I don't know what went wrong while I was trying to build it and honestly I'm not sure if I ever want to know. Android build system looks weird :geek:.

Reactions: the66

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Yep - I saw that too while re-testing for the 0.7.1 hotfix, but being not that critical as the actual issue of throwing you out of the game after completing the encrypted file quest, I decided to release 0.7.1 with this bug. I'll have a look and will try to fix it for the next version.

Thanks for maintaining the unofficial Android build - I don't know what went wrong while I was trying to build it and honestly I'm not sure if I ever want to know. Android build system looks weird :geek:.
damn, and i was just about to get ready to build the 3rd port today. :devilish:

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017

Thanks for the review! Yeah - the inherited grind that's common for sandbox games is there (I don't enjoy playing pure VNs, so I wouldn't enjoy making one myself), but I do try to keep it to a manageable level. Initially I planned to have some sort of stats system where certain events would raise certain stats which in turn will unlock other events/content, but apart from the effort on my side that would be required to have this done, the number of girls on the ship for which this would have to be done and the impact this would have on the stories (my time is limited and doing more of something means doing less of something else), I think it would make the game a lot more grindy. Also I think having all the content from the quests, reused in repeatable events is bad because it will make people just plow through the story 'unlocking' the scenes.

I don't know about me improving in writing (I'm obviously not a native English speaker), but Spaced Out being my first experience with RenPy/Python and Daz Studio, I think the coding / rendering part is inevitable to be better in the second attempt ;).

Spaced Out story and characters are definitely connected with Water World - let's say that the contents of Amelia's file are just the tip of the iceberg.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
What quest does the 0.7.1 patch fix?? I was able to finish the quests for 0.7 or so I thought? (They're still marked finished)
For some players finishing the Encrypted File quest in 0.7.0 ended the game. I didn't experience this while testing (otherwise I wouldn't release it) and seems that you didn't either. There is no new content in 0.7.1 and you don't need to replay it in order to make your save compatible with 0.8 when it comes out.

Reactions: I.W.

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
I'm having trouble completing Julia's Payback. I've completed up to step 11 on the walkthrough, but can't get the chance to talk to Yvette.

UPDATE: I just checked the Quest Log and discovered that I, apparently, completed this quest. As I said above, I haven't gotten past step 11. Any thoughts?

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
stuppid question maybe, but how can i talk to someone, the only i can do is change my position and the time, but how can i talk ? i doesn´t see any dialogs, where is the hint for that ?

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes