3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Water World error 01.jpg Water World error 02.jpg Water World error 03.jpg

This is the current bug I've gotten after starting connected it locks up after training with Avatar and doesn't allow mission to finish

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Here is a patch that should fix the game - just overwrite the scripts.rpa file in the game/ folder with the one I'm attaching here.

Couple of things though. First of all, I'm saying 'should' because nobody attached a save so I can't check for sure. Second - if you see a crash and just click on 'ignore' chances are the game will recover but it will be in an indeterminate state. Don't know why the developer of RenPy decided it's a nice feature to be able to ignore crashes - maybe it's working for pure VN style games which have minimal Python code in them, but for WW, please do not do that. If it crashes, post a save and I'll fix the code of the game right away if it's something that might affect many people (like the current issue), or at least fix your save and fix the code of the game with the next release if the bug is a border case which might affect just a few players. If you chose to ignore the crash, you'll almost certainly have other issues like in this case the quest being stuck on a phase just because you ignored the crash caused by the missing name for the avatar. So if you send me this save, I'll 'unstuck' the quest and you'll run into the another issue later on the game, because the cause for it wasn't solved.

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Here is a patch that should fix the game - just overwrite the scripts.rpa file in the game/ folder with the one I'm attaching here.

Couple of things though. First of all, I'm saying 'should' because nobody attached a save so I can't check for sure. Second - if you see a crash and just click on 'ignore' chances are the game will recover but it will be in an indeterminate state. Don't know why the developer of RenPy decided it's a nice feature to be able to ignore crashes - maybe it's working for pure VN style games which have minimal Python code in them, but for WW, please do not do that. If it crashes, post a save and I'll fix the code of the game right away if it's something that might affect many people (like the current issue), or at least fix your save and fix the code of the game with the next release if the bug is a border case which might affect just a few players. If you chose to ignore the crash, you'll almost certainly have other issues like in this case the quest being stuck on a phase just because you ignored the crash caused by the missing name for the avatar. So if you send me this save, I'll 'unstuck' the quest and you'll run into the another issue later on the game, because the cause for it wasn't solved.
Worked ;).
Thank u and keep it up :D

unicorn33

Jun 1, 2020

This is my save, stuck after the end of undercover, and unable to trigger connected

spooksz

Feb 11, 2020
Another high quality update!

MC has anti-gravity cum. That is what I am saying.

Iris is quite a sporty type girl with strong and tight body.

Still thinking: When John's mind was switched back to his owned body and found that the body just cummed in Momilia. Then he got caught, by saying "Awkward..."

Suddenly Megan's face changed back to alive from max. zoom silicone. Congratulations to her.
Exactly what i was thinking.. "What hell happened on the other side of the transfer?" :unsure: (i hope we get that covered in the future update, because in my opinion it is some kind of a hole in the story if remain like this).

Thanks for the fix! It worked! I wasn't able to continue (connected quest trigger problem) but now i finished the last uptade. Great work btw! Keep it up!

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Water World [v0.24] [NSFW Space] - Original size 1.69GB
* has been applied*
Compressed Windows/Linux (539MB):
Compressed MAC (536MB):

Alternate PC links(Provided by third party, I haven't tested these)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​

Last edited:

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017

That fixed it, thank you

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
After sex with Ava, when try to get information about the quest, this error:
A bug in the code... but it's so minor that I don't really want to release a new update just for it since most people just go through the clock and wait for a star to appear on the map. If there are other bugs found before I publicly release 0.24 on July 4th, I'll include the fix with those. If not, it will be fixed in 0.24.5 due around mid-July.

Reactions: UncleVT

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Exactly what i was thinking.. "What hell happened on the other side of the transfer?" :unsure: (i hope we get that covered in the future update, because in my opinion it is some kind of a hole in the story if remain like this).
The game is played from the MCs perspective, so there won't be any detailed description on what happens with John after you get your body back. Also with the game coming to it's end and no continuation of the series planned (for now), there won't be a 'next game' where this can be covered.The story will get it's conclusion, but if at some point in the future I decide to go back to it, I might have this part done as a short side story. We'll see...

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Ok. Can someone explain to me the Lia and Mia endings in the cheats menu! Please.
There is a quest with Mia and Lia and it has different endings. Those ending lead to different repeatable events later (much later) in the game. Players asked me to be able to see these events without having to load a much older save, so I added them to the cheat menu.

d**k B*tt

Oct 11, 2017
There is a quest with Mia and Lia and it has different endings. Those ending lead to different repeatable events later (much later) in the game. Players asked me to be able to see these events without having to load a much older save, so I added them to the cheat menu.
Oh, so I just have to find these events cool.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Personally it is not that necessary for me. I was just making fun as a fan. : p The story is the story. It is good enough to focus on the important part about MC. The other parts can just go with a "it is alright, I can take it" way. It is good enough for me.

Otherwise, the dev would have to explain every detail about how the machine could get people travel between parallel universes. Let's focus on the fun parts.

So lucky to have such an excellent dev for this game.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Worked ;).
Thank u and keep it up :D
In my game the crash was literally after doing the gun training with the avatar and just as you got back to the room with MC it gave that error so I'll attempt the fix but I'll still show the scene.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes