3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
So @Ranger People may want to check out after version 5.0 release for a completely unrelated reason
I'm not saying that it will be needed in 0.5 - half of the dialogue for Amelia's quest has been written and I managed to avoid referencing her as (probably) Greg's mother. In fact due to the different timeframe (the seismic weapon stuck the Earth ~30 years ago), it seems that she's probably not her. I don't want to spoil future updates, but a patch will be absolutely necessary at some point.

P.S. Depending on the time I have left after writing the quest and events' dialogue, making the scenes and grooming the code, I might try creating a patch that will enhance the quest dialogue and add proper references to Greg's universe characters. But this will be after Nov 20th.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The art in this is great, as it was in the previous game, but the extremely regimented approach of "be in the exact same spot at the exact right time or not a darn thing happens" makes this very hard to like. Click to advance time, visit every damned location, click to advance time, visit every damned location, ok then, thanks, I wish you luck with the game...

Reactions: box777

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
i'm loving the new hint system. with the star and dialog icons in place, the player knows exactly where to go to trigger the events. keep up the great work
yes it works great. now no more skipping around the ship and wast time but strayed to the content
great inprovment keep up the good work

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
The art in this is great, as it was in the previous game, but the extremely regimented approach of "be in the exact same spot at the exact right time or not a darn thing happens" makes this very hard to like. Click to advance time, visit every damned location, click to advance time, visit every damned location, ok then, thanks, I wish you luck with the game...
Are you sure you're playing the latest version? Because it has indicators on the map for locations with available actions. And I strongly disagree with your statement "be in the exact same spot at the exact right time or not a darn thing happens" - most of the triggers do not require neither exact location nor exact time. If you need to talk with a certain character alone, you can do it whenever she is alone on any location.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Go to her cabin (3-1) when she's alone there. You need to have made the trojan, but it looks like you already did since you've finished Mia's Visit quest.
yes i did the troyan, the problem is that it says that i need to be prepared first but, be prepared in what and how can i be prepared

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
stuck at the same place
it just wont trigger or show up with a hint trigger
yes i did the troyan, the problem is that it says that i need to be prepared first but, be prepared in what and how can i be prepared
Hmmm... looks like a bug with the workflow. Did you make the trojan before reaching this step of Victoria's Transformation quest or after?

Edit: Yep, definitely a bug if you reach this point before making the trojan - I'll fix it and push an update soon. In the meantime, all of you stuck here can type 'call quest_vic_transform_advance_to_8' in the console.

Reactions: ChaosXD

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Hmmm... looks like a bug with the workflow. Did you make the trojan before reaching this step of Victoria's Transformation quest or after?

Edit: Yep, definitely a bug if you reach this point before making the trojan - I'll fix it and push an update soon. In the meantime, all of you stuck here can type 'call quest_vic_transform_advance_to_8' in the console.
Cool thanks man, so I should make the trojan before victoria transformation

nonsens

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
hello ... where and how do I enter this, have tried in console, do not tell me defined

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes