3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
The version I played had no interaction with women unless it's at the right time, so you basically walk around the ship, visit every room, advance time, and repeat. Has any of this changed? If not, the game is so damn tedious I'd rather drink Kevin Costners's recycled piss water than play this shit

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
0.4.2.X here, but Mia's Visit never fired for me. Alone with her, nothing. I was able the finish the rest of the content with call quest_vic_transform_advance_to_8.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
0.4.2.X here, but Mia's Visit never fired for me. Alone with her, nothing. I was able the finish the rest of the content with call quest_vic_transform_advance_to_8.
You were supposed to use the console command if you had the trojan made after you've reached the step in Victoria's Transformation quest that reqiures you to have it. If you have a previous save I suggest loading it in 0.4.2.X and playing the rest of the game, because you will have issues in 0.5 if you load a save with your current state of the game

M$hot

May 28, 2017
The version I played had no interaction with women unless it's at the right time, so you basically walk around the ship, visit every room, advance time, and repeat. Has any of this changed? If not, the game is so damn tedious I'd rather drink Kevin Costners's recycled piss water than play this shit
On the overmap you can see 3 different orange icons. One for quest advancement (the star), one for money (the speech bubble) and one to peek on Yvette (the binoculars). When you see none of those, either nap, bathe or eat depending on which stat is lowest. If none of the stats are low, just hit the >> button. It's no longer a search for every single scrap of info. If there is quest advancement possible there will be an icon, if not, there won't be. I just followed the stars and finished all quests with ease and without using the walkthrough.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
On the overmap you can see 3 different orange icons. One for quest advancement (the star), one for money (the speech bubble) and one to peek on Yvette (the binoculars). When you see none of those, either nap, bathe or eat depending on which stat is lowest. If none of the stats are low, just hit the >> button. It's no longer a search for every single scrap of info. If there is quest advancement possible there will be an icon, if not, there won't be. I just followed the stars and finished all quests with ease and without using the walkthrough.
except, those are the only ones i get! well just julie's tutoring and the peeking on yvette, nothing else tho it shows several things when i click the i, but none of those ever get the damned star.
it's really annoying to see you have one available, you even know where the girl(s) are it's for, but you can't talk to them or interact in any way...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
except, those are the only ones i get! well just julie's tutoring and the peeking on yvette, nothing else tho it shows several things when i click the i, but none of those ever get the damned star.
it's really annoying to see you have one available, you even know where the girl(s) are it's for, but you can't talk to them or interact in any way...
you know i love how i gripe about something not happening and suddenly it finally starts happening, i am suspicious of the renpy code, IT KNOWS!!!!!

SevenDeadlies

Aug 11, 2018
You are essentially correct, tho a little harsh ;)

Reactions: berny

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Like @muhmuhmoneyshot said, the most efficient way is to skip time while you are in the overview of the yacht and wait for the icons to appear. But I still agree with you, the game is very tedious and artificial and the "reward" isn't worth the wait since the scenes seem rather short.
I actually like the premise of the game, but it needs a lot of improvement to make it more fun to play. (imo of course)

box777

May 10, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Waterworld v0.4.2.X
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
SOrry the PC version updated is still not letting me play.

No options appear on screen that allow me to interact with other characters...

Reactions: darontan

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
just played this game for the first time and i gotta say this was extremely annoying go here talk to this person get this done and so on and the little rewards the 'player' gets is not worth it get some occasional bj's and like two sex scenes and some lesbian scenes as well but was not worth playing this game might need to wait for MORE future updates but nevertheless wish all the best to the Dev and his future endeavors :)

L Stefan

Apr 15, 2018
hi. can you help me, please? how can I open the console? I am stuck at the Victoria's transformation

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes