3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

jerry52500

Aug 9, 2018
playing android version. How do you talk to anyone? I tried clicking on them and tried clicking on their pictures and nothing happens.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
playing android version. How do you talk to anyone? I tried clicking on them and tried clicking on their pictures and nothing happens.
First, on the map you can see two little yellow icons next to a character, one with a chat bubble or one with star. Then go to the room where the character with the chat bubble or star icon is, on the top right corner of you screen, click on the chat icon or the star icon.

jerry52500

Aug 9, 2018
First, on the map you can see two little yellow icons next to a character, one with a chat bubble or one with star. Then go to the room where the character with the chat bubble or star icon is, on the top right corner of you screen, click on the chat icon or the star icon.
Ok thanks. I thought you could talk to anyone at anytime.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Interesting game. I liked the prequel to this. Seems like again Amelia is the hardest to get. Oh well, hopefully the wait is worth it.

Quick question about progression: once you have all quests as showing "finished" I take it there is nothing that remains to be done except the daily events? I.e. I have reached the end of content for this version?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Interesting game. I liked the prequel to this. Seems like again Amelia is the hardest to get. Oh well, hopefully the wait is worth it.

Quick question about progression: once you have all quests as showing "finished" I take it there is nothing that remains to be done except the daily events? I.e. I have reached the end of content for this version?
Yep. Unfortunately the daily events are not that many, but the good news is that those will be the main focus of 0.5.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
how i can progress through this game? i click evrywher but nothing happens at ;/
Action is only happening in those places that show an orange icon next to them on the map. If you don't see any do something else, like eating, bathing, napping or using the laptop to advance time.

edit: also for the action to play you need to press the equivalent icon from those on the top right. So for quests that's some sort of star thingy and for recurring events it's usually a speech-bubble themed icon if I remember correctly.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Wow! This was a great update! I had my doubts with this developer, but this is miles better than cleaning the solar panels. Thank goodness for the add of the action icons. Turned it from a grind into way more fun. Just enough drama to be fun, without going full-on crazytown. I hope it lasts.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It's a nice game and a good layout and it seems to be getting updates in a reasonable time and the graphics are great and the story is original... Main issue with it I think is there may be too many characters. So if there is a female character you want to focus on good luck... There are a dozen or so other girls that will divide that focus.

magus448

May 22, 2018
So...., is Greg going to end up being his own father?
Well at least with it being an alternate timeline/universe he can't Marty McFly himself out of existence. Though maybe the one from this timeline might unless he, as you said, becomes his own father.

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Well at least with it being an alternate timeline/universe he can't Marty McFly himself out of existence. Though maybe the one from this timeline might unless he, as you said, becomes his own father.
My understanding was they replaced/merged with this timeline's version. Wasn't that the justification for the prequel: restoring Susan to an undamaged human body? Though that brings even more question about Megan and Susan's existence in the current timeline...

Seriously enjoying the story so far, but with so much skipping while waiting for something to do during the game, I really can't help but speculate on these questions....

sbbre464

Sep 15, 2018
today I found this mistake while Greg was talking to Barbara, towards the end I wanted to accept the $ 200 payment and at that point and jumped out of it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dap_photos.rpy", line 826, in script call
call quest_dap_photos_advance_to_finish from _call_quest_dap_photos_advance_to_finish
call quest_dap_photos_advance_to_finish from _call_quest_dap_photos_advance_to_finish
ScriptError: could not find label 'quest_dap_photos_advance_to_finish'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Adult Game\Nuova cartella (3)\WaterWorld-0.4.1.X-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1404, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "E:\Adult Game\Nuova cartella (3)\WaterWorld-0.4.1.X-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'quest_dap_photos_advance_to_finish'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Water World 0.4.1.X
Thu Nov 01 15:43:47 2018

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Again,sweet looking game, but no android .
Willm have to invest in a laptop.
I couldn't get RenPy to sign the package. I really don't have the time needed to figure out what went wrong with this so at least for now there won't be an official Android build. And even if I manage to get it working, it will be an unsupported one. However there is an made by @the66 .

Reactions: Horse197

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
My understanding was they replaced/merged with this timeline's version. Wasn't that the justification for the prequel: restoring Susan to an undamaged human body? Though that brings even more question about Megan and Susan's existence in the current timeline...

Seriously enjoying the story so far, but with so much skipping while waiting for something to do during the game, I really can't help but speculate on these questions....
I don't know if you have checked my Patreon page, but there is a I shared there today. 0.5 will offer more insight about what happened on the station in this timeline and a bit more about who Amelia is (or probably isn't). Also it would add some periodic events that will keep you from pondering on these questions and (hopefully) keep you busy with something else instead.

Reactions: MR. Stiale

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
today I found this mistake while Greg was talking to Barbara, towards the end I wanted to accept the $ 200 payment and at that point and jumped out of it.
Thanks for reporting it! I'll make sure it's fixed in 0.5 (though it's a crash I don't consider it such a big deal since there is no branching in the story if you decide to get the $200 and I won't do a hotfix for this)

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes