3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

JaxXxon

Apr 28, 2018
I just wanted to say a little thank you.
The game is quite nice. It has a very different setting from most others which I really appreciate. Also the character models look really nice and I do like the sort of sandbox style. More so since we have the little markers on the map where we can do stuff.
Now I'm looking forward for some Amalia interaction. She's absolutely gorgeous.
Even though I must admit that my appreciation of Sophie increased a lot with the last update! :)

Reactions: Ranger

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
The new GUI tweaks and the stat freeze are great. It's much less of a slog now to get to continue the story, click around if you want to see some stuff, or just click wait until you see the marker for advancing a storyline.

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
I couldn't get RenPy to sign the package. I really don't have the time needed to figure out what went wrong with this so at least for now there won't be an official Android build. And even if I manage to get it working, it will be an unsupported one. However there is an made by @the66 .
Will chreck it out. Many thanks.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
im stuck at victoria's transformation. i need to talk with sophie at night and fix her computer. i went at her cabin (3-1) and skipped time all day. nothing happens. i have the trojan (i watched the lesbian scene from the laptop) it says my coding skill is maxed out for the offline or whatever. thats the only quest thats active, all others are finished and the 2 after victoria's transformation are not started

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
im stuck at victoria's transformation. i need to talk with sophie at night and fix her computer. i went at her cabin (3-1) and skipped time all day. nothing happens. i have the trojan (i watched the lesbian scene from the laptop) it says my coding skill is maxed out for the offline or whatever. thats the only quest thats active, all others are finished and the 2 after victoria's transformation are not started
At 'late evening' (while she's alone in the cabin) there should be a star icon that you need to press to continue the quest. It will not auto trigger.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
At 'late evening' (while she's alone in the cabin) there should be a star icon that you need to press to continue the quest. It will not auto trigger.
yeah its late evening, she is alone, but that yellow star is not show on the map. when i go to the actual locations it just says locked. thats all.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
yeah its late evening, she is alone, but that yellow star is not show on the map. when i go to the actual locations it just says locked. thats all.
I have the same problem.
I'll try to find out what might be causing the issue, but if you can remember the order in which you completed different tasks / quest, it would be extremely helpful.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
I'll try to find out what might be causing the issue, but if you can remember the order in which you completed different tasks / quest, it would be extremely helpful.
nah sorry, i didnt have any system to complete quests. just clicked, whenever there was a star shown on the map. i used the cheats if thats any help

johnpalde

Nov 3, 2018
Anybody is there to tell me if I have completed all 6 challenge in this version 0.3.1.x of the game what to do after that

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Anybody is there to tell me if I have completed all 6 challenge in this version 0.3.1.x of the game what to do after that
In 0.4 the locations UI has been enhanced to show the available actions. In your case, if you have finished all 0.3 quests, you need to go to the lounge while Sophie and Victoria are there. Look for the star icon on the ship map - whenever it's shown, there is an active quest at that location.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
nah sorry, i didnt have any system to complete quests. just clicked, whenever there was a star shown on the map. i used the cheats if thats any help
No worries - I'll go through the code and try to figure out possible bugs in different flows.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
@N1K17Y @Mad_Man any chance you haven't updated to 0.4.2 and are still on 0.4.1? There was a bug in that version, which should now be fixed. It would help greatly if you can run in the console 'inventory.has("trojan")' and 'quest_vic_transform.phase' commands and post the results

EDIT: also please post the result from 'version'

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
@N1K17Y @Mad_Man any chance you haven't updated to 0.4.2 and are still on 0.4.1? There was a bug in that version, which should now be fixed. It would help greatly if you can run in the console 'inventory.has("trojan")' and 'quest_vic_transform.phase' commands and post the results

EDIT: also please post the result from 'version'
yup i was on 0.4.1. downloaded .2 and its fixed now.
you still want me to use the console commands ?

Reactions: Mad_Man

johnpalde

Nov 3, 2018
In 0.4 the locations UI has been enhanced to show the available actions. In your case, if you have finished all 0.3 quests, you need to go to the lounge while Sophie and Victoria are there. Look for the star icon on the ship map - whenever it's shown, there is an active quest at that location.

johnpalde

Nov 3, 2018
Thanks for ur suggestions

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
yup i was on 0.4.1. downloaded .2 and its fixed now.
you still want me to use the console commands ?
No need since I know what the bug is and it's fixed in 0.4.2 ;)

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes