3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

nokhai

May 4, 2018
Great game with futuristic/apocalypse story ( which i fond of)

Repeatable scene adding plus point for this game with Varied character with varied body type and persona.
The animation is good too, i hope future H scene will get more real good animation.

Perhaps what is lack is good music, but thats really minor and trifial, folks can play their own music.

Overall this is include in my top 10, i rate 8/10.
Hope the dev keep on this artwork.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranger

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
This is boring as hell. Can't interact with anyone or anything. Just clicking around in the hopes one of the boring "quests" trigger. My grind detector is pinging at maximum.
Looked so promising too. But I can't see a pay off worth dragging myself through this tedium-fest.

magus448

May 22, 2018
This is boring as hell. Can't interact with anyone or anything. Just clicking around in the hopes one of the boring "quests" trigger. My grind detector is pinging at maximum.
Looked so promising too. But I can't see a pay off worth dragging myself through this tedium-fest.
There are orange icons on the map that show if there is anything to do there anything else is exploring and keeping up needs.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
There are orange icons on the map that show if there is anything to do there anything else is exploring and keeping up needs.
I am aware of that.
Click click click wait wait wait for stupid star. Brief scene. Click click click wait wait wait for next star. Lame. Boring. IMHO, not a great interface or way to engage a player.
I mean, at least add in some interaction with the other characters. You can't even say "hello." That wouldn't do much to change the tedium, but it would give some sign of life to this ship full of people.

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'mgn' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/comp_actions.rpyc", line 36, in script call
xu���*c�$b;����8�]BJ�n���@W<Ʉ��l*���]��vO� T�)V<�O�ݐ�մ��S �T@:
File "game/victoria_transform.rpyc", line 469, in script
��T��]�o��5�E��o����ۜ�xQ�-�
File "G:\E-Games\Water World\WaterWorld-0.5.0.X-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "G:\E-Games\Water World\WaterWorld-0.5.0.X-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'mgn' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Water World 0.5.0.X
Thu Nov 29 21:32:46 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'rbc' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/comp_actions.rpyc", line 36, in script call
�.��\�#���!�xqD�]��\N�ͲZ�5�~P����< 0N�����i��ʬ���7k���vZM[��4�i��"�
File "game/victoria_transform.rpyc", line 441, in script
0��4�
File "D:\WaterWorld-0.5.1.X-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\WaterWorld-0.5.1.X-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'rbc' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Water World 0.5.1.X
Fri Nov 30 18:51:17 2018

It's a bug caused by me resolving a merge conflict in a bad way. I've missed it during the testing, because it's only in the Xtra version and due to the development flow, I have to fully test the non-Xtra version first and then test just the extra event. Sorry about that.

Anyway, here are the links for 0.5.2.X:

PC version

MAC version

@jande21 can you please add them to the OP. Thank you!

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
It's a bug caused by me resolving a merge conflict in a bad way. I've missed it during the testing, because it's only in the Xtra version and due to the development flow, I have to fully test the non-Xtra version first and then test just the extra event. Sorry about that.

Anyway, here are the links for 0.5.2.X:

PC version

MAC version

@jande21 can you please add them to the OP. Thank you!

Good find, I'll work on it :)

Reactions: Ranger
D

Deleted member 45040

I am aware of that.
Click click click wait wait wait for stupid star. Brief scene. Click click click wait wait wait for next star. Lame. Boring. IMHO, not a great interface or way to engage a player.
I mean, at least add in some interaction with the other characters. You can't even say "hello." That wouldn't do much to change the tedium, but it would give some sign of life to this ship full of people.

The worst part is that you have to remember to eat, bathe and sleep or you can't even click on the stupid stars.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
WAit.. why is Amelia referred to as "boss" instead of "mom"?
Yep, but Patreon's rules are pretty shady on this. When it was being made, the rules said that it's OK if it's clearly a fantasy and while Spaced Out fitted this, I don't want to risk it with Water World. I've even removed Spaced Out from my page there just to be safe. Until someone makes a patch and gets access to upload it on Lewdpatcher, the original Amelia will be referred as Greg's boss in the game.

Reactions: MerlinUSA
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes