3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The update was alright, but both quests were just individual parts that didn't finish anything in any of the already going on stories.

Not to mention both ended with a massive blue balling.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there enough content now, so that you don't just hop from empty room to empty room?
How long can you play (approximately) and is it fun?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

dr_dro

Oct 13, 2018
Great update! Please add tag "anal" to the game, and into genres (under the spoiler in the first post).

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Is there enough content now, so that you don't just hop from empty room to empty room?
Still involves just a lot of time skipping on the map and clicking on areas where something is happening. Just like the first half of Spaced Out was.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this game is getting better..slowly..BUT..the bath eat sleep grind crap is just mind numbing BS that needs to GTFO fast..half your time is spent..sleep..bath..snack...try and find WTF ya gotta do next...most unintuative beautiful game with potential lost under layers of WHY!!!!

Reactions: HunterSeeker

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
this game is getting better..slowly..BUT..the bath eat sleep grind crap is just mind numbing BS that needs to GTFO fast..half your time is spent..sleep..bath..snack...try and find WTF ya gotta do next...most unintuative beautiful game with potential lost under layers of WHY!!!!
Yeah I've never understood that crap. If it was in a game with 500+ hours of dialogue where you got different responses based on hygiene and tiredness, then I get it. But no Patreon Dev who has put in a Tired/Hungry/Hygiene/Whatever system has ever done something that ambitious.

I do the same thing on this game that I do on Man of the House and Lucky Mark. Cheat that shit so it doesn't matter anymore.

Reactions: poser707 and Valeck

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
There are something like 10 quests completed, which all have at least one good lewd scene (usually more).

Since I have been playing update by update it is hard to give a good time estimate, but I would give it a try... I think it's worth it (although it is far from being finished).

I find it entertaining, the girls all have a well defined personality and it is interesting getting to know them. If you played the previous game (not all of it, but some) you may even be interested in the parallel-reality stuff.

Edit: fixed some errors

Reactions: botc76 and elmandor

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Go to your room, open the computer, choose cheats and freeze stats. It's like 4 clicks simple.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes