MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Still trying out the update, but thought I'd mention a little error before I continue. Happens right after this choice, regardless of what you choose.

View attachment 1517708

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe I need a fresh start? Either way, just wanted to let ya know.

EDIT: Yeah I just restarted and didn't get an error this time. So seems my save was a bit buggy. No error anymore! :)
I think I mentioned somewhere in the changelog that there was a fair amount of revision to 0.1, and it looks like it caught one of those revisions. I believe the error here is stemming from allowing the player to change Lukas' name. I believe the issue is the save was from 0.1, which didn't have that new code for renaming Lukas, so when it was referenced above it triggered that error. Thanks for that, I'll post little bit on the OP so people are aware.

BIG honkin' graphics, i expect
That was a post from 0.1, I believe, which didn't have any compression on it. Image from 0.1 and 0.2 are now compressed.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
This is great so far. Except for the fact the dialog isn't fixed if the female MC doesn't take the bet in the park. It's all written as if she does regardless of what you choose at the park bench.

Reactions: Look-see

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
what kinda drugs are used in this game?
Unless I'm just blanking, I don't think there's been any used yet. Heroin, probably a fair bit of pot, psychedelics, ketamine/dissociatives, and GHB/Rohypnol.

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Absolutely fucking LOVE the models so far. Completely simping for Luke as a mostly straight dude rn lmao. Still rock the CG shirt Rainn wears too

• Red Heart
Reactions: MissFortune

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Loved the update, still one of my favs. Really liking the characters and the different story arcs that are going on behind the scenes. Can't wait to see how they all come together.

Usually not one for harem games (the typical Pokémon style of catch them all), but all the characters are so good in this that it will be hard to choose just one. Just hoping it's more on the style of "we all screw around for fun", instead of "everyone is mine" type harem. Cause if (or more like "when") we do join the band, I'm afraid of the drama that might ensue later because of it, and end up breaking up the band lol.

As for the future planned tags of a poll for futa/trans stuff, I actually like Sam. From the little we've seen of them, they seem to have it pretty rough (like jeez, that noose was a bit much). So don't mind Rainn being a friend or getting involved with them. Either way, they could really use another friend, besides just Jason (who is already cool in my books, though a bit weird lol).

Overall though, really loving this game. Thanks MissFortune for your work! ;)

• Red Heart

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The one pregnancy currently in the game is the male MC's ex-girlfriend (who will or won't get back together with him, depending on the player's choice. With that said, most of the female characters can (and will) get pregnant at one point or another, if the player chooses to knock them up.). So, technically, a bit narrative and ending - and yes - there will pregnant sex with at least one character, though likely much later on. The FMC and Reagan will likely get pregnant, with the caveat of it being an ending/near the end, as either girl getting pregnant early on would be detrimental (or a game over, essentially) to the band's career and success. More so for the FMC than Reagan, but the point remains the same.
You tease!

• Haha

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
About renders:

1. webp compression from png with quality ~90% should be OK.

2. Dark renders (in the park at night) should be replaced, and maybe they can be improved just by some editing - in Photoshop or GIMP etc. You can do it in XnConvert as a batch operation with all files in one go.

(a) Add gamma (exposure like +0.85..1.00)
(b) And maybe decrease saturation (gammasat like 0.55..0.9):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
that last one has me worried.:oops:
The GHB (or rather the events following it, better said) are completely avoidable. The heroin usage will also be a direct result of that choice.

Loved the update, still one of my favs. Really liking the characters and the different story arcs that are going on behind the scenes. Can't wait to see how they all come together.

Usually not one for harem games (the typical Pokémon style of catch them all), but all the characters are so good in this that it will be hard to choose just one. Just hoping it's more on the style of "we all screw around for fun", instead of "everyone is mine" type harem. Cause if (or more like "when") we do join the band, I'm afraid of the drama that might ensue later because of it, and end up breaking up the band lol.

As for the future planned tags of a poll for futa/trans stuff, I actually like Sam. From the little we've seen of them, they seem to have it pretty rough (like jeez, that noose was a bit much). So don't mind Rainn being a friend or getting involved with them. Either way, they could really use another friend, besides just Jason (who is already cool in my books, though a bit weird lol).

Overall though, really loving this game. Thanks MissFortune for your work! ;)
The harem going into this was something I left fairly vague, and it still is pretty vague. I can't really figure how I want to approach the whole harem thing with some semblance of realism. As much as I enjoy harem games, I don't want this to turn into WVM (as much as I enjoy it, I have to take it as nonsensical fun.). There's going to be a limit of who's in it, the tough part is deciding who. That said, no drama with the band, at least because of relationships. I mean, it's an easy conflict for a storyline, but it's a played out one.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks for playing! :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The GHB (or rather the events following it, better said) are completely avoidable. The heroin usage will also be a direct result of that choice.

The harem going into this was something I left fairly vague, and it still is pretty vague. I can't really figure how I want to approach the whole harem thing with some semblance of realism. As much as I enjoy harem games, I don't want this to turn into WVM (as much as I enjoy it, I have to take it as nonsensical fun.). There's going to be a limit of who's in it, the tough part is deciding who. That said, no drama with the band, at least because of relationships. I mean, it's an easy conflict for a storyline, but it's a played out one.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks for playing! :)
i meant the roofie. honestly i had to look up GHB. im uncultured when it comes to drugs.:whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
My god the writing reeks of angsty emo teen... :cautious:
Metalcore sucks
Thanks. Anything more constructive to add? ;)

i meant the roofie. honestly i had to look up GHB. im uncultured when it comes to drugs.:whistle:
They aren't one in the same technically speaking, but they're used for the same things. It's too bad, because GHB actually has some real benefits.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
well art dont looks bad....but multiple protagonist in incest x harem game looks fishy for me....probably wait for more updates to see what this will become

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Small bug: "Says the girl who came all over my fingers in the middle of a park." This never happened in my playthrough, but Reagan still acts like it did.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes