m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Looks great, but I'm not a fan of multiple protagonists. Is this a story like "Our red strings"?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Looks great, but I'm not a fan of multiple protagonists. Is this a story like "Our red strings"?
I haven't had the time to sit down and play through Our Red Strings yet (I know I really probably should), so I really can't speak to the similarity or writing style EvaKiss used for it. Yes, there's multiple protagonists (two, for the most part) and jumps to other scenes/parts of the story with other key characters (that the player typically has no direct choices in). You do have choices for both protagonists and will have the choice to have them get together and/or explore other relationships. Will vary with important choice(s) that come later on. Beyond that, I can't speak to how closely the story would resemble Our Red Strings. Though, it's likely it'll be a fair bit darker.

Showii

Mar 2, 2020
For the peeps playing the new Patreon update, I threw together a bit of a you-know-what patch for the male MC and Leigh/Amber. 'The girl I grew up with' thing was clearly intended to be something else. I'm not ragging on the dev to be clear, just bugs me personally, so I fixed it up myself. Just some dialogue and title changes. Great update, btw. Goes into a lot more detail about the male MC, which I felt was lacking in the first release.

Here's the patch for anyone else who wants it. Just download and pop it into your "game" folder like you would any other patch. Shouldn't need to be updated, either.
cant DL

Reactions: Shuggy

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i surprisngly liked Eden's model.

aside from that its hard for me to get immersed or care to much about the characters when you go all over the place even the Male MC. i do like the variety of choices but sucks that rainn's a bottom been avoiding all of her sex scenes.

REALLY hated the BJ scene with (Lukas?) well the girl with the purple hair. i can handle the overall theme of the game just fine but seeing sexual content i didnt choose to see blows.

the overall story is interesting. but yeah once again waaaaayyyy to many perspectives.

the renders are awesome though. at first i was afraid the MCs names wouldnt be changeable but it is, so that's good.

the other lucas i've been preventing him getting some action. hard for me to care about another dude getting laid.

gotta admit no idea how to feel about this game aside from that.

will i still play? of course.

either way, good luck to you dev.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i surprisngly liked Eden's model.

aside from that its hard for me to get immersed or care to much about the characters when you go all over the place even the Male MC. i do like the variety of choices but sucks that rainn's a bottom been avoiding all of her sex scenes.

REALLY hated the BJ scene with (Lukas?) well the girl with the purple hair. i can handle the overall theme of the game just fine but seeing sexual content i didnt choose to see blows.

the overall story is interesting. but yeah once again waaaaayyyy to many perspectives.

the renders are awesome though. at first i was afraid the MCs names wouldnt be changeable but it is, so that's good.

the other lucas i've been preventing him getting some action. hard for me to care about another dude getting laid.

gotta admit no idea how to feel about this game aside from that.

will i still play? of course.

either way, good luck to you dev.
I'm still debating on playing or not. I don't like playing a female MC, this isn't 'Tomb Raider'. Ahaha But, the male MC hasn't had much 'screen time' so to speak, so I don't even know if I like him or not. First release was good, but, being forced to play a second dude, Lucas, is a bit annoying. Anyway, I haven't dl'd this yet. So, not sure if the actual male MC plays much of a role this time.

Reactions: DanielMB

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm still debating on playing or not. I don't like playing a female MC, this isn't 'Tomb Raider'. Ahaha But, the male MC hasn't had much 'screen time' so to speak, so I don't even know if I like him or not. First release was good, but, being forced to play a second dude, Lucas, is a bit annoying. Anyway, I haven't dl'd this yet. So, not sure if the actual male MC plays much of a role this time.
this is the first time i played it. so i couldnt tell you. exactly how much content he gets since i dont know where the first release ended.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Just a bit at the school. If I remember right. He seemed a bit like a douche.
with the teacher?

if thats the case theres some content that i liked that wasnt sex related. but he got some action either way.

btw MissFortune regarding the trans/futa content if it shows up. will those characters be 100% futa/trans or will they only be that way if you activate that option?

also i see the harem tag. kinda curious how that would work. basically who has the chance to get a harem? i mean some of the girls are already pregnant or tested posittive.

im ok with spoilers :cool:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
with the teacher?

if thats the case theres some content that i liked that wasnt sex related. but he got some action either way.

btw MissFortune regarding the trans/futa content if it shows up. will those characters be 100% futa/trans or will they only be that way if you activate that option?

also i see the harem tag. kinda curious how that would work. basically who has the chance to get a harem? i mean some of the girls are already pregnant or tested posittive.

im ok with spoilers :cool:
I'll think on it overnight. As for the harem, I'll bet you it'll be the female MC's harem. Ahahaha

• Sad
Reactions: Look-see

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Censored: No
Patches:
Is the game censored or not? I mean If it say "Censored: No" that means it IS NOT censored in any way and Unofficial patches shouldn't be needed. If it is Censored until an Unofficial Patch is applied you should include that by saying:
"Censored: Yes until patch is applied"
If it's not censored you shouldn't post a link to an Unofficial patch without any explanation why the patch exists.

Oct 3, 2019
Hmmm, pregnancy tag and already confirmed impregnation content. Is this narrative, mechanic or ending? And does FMC get pregnant or is MMC going around knocking up girls? ;)

Either way I'll let this stew for a bit and keep an eye on it...

Reactions: Kyraga

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Is the game censored or not? I mean If it say "Censored: No" that means it IS NOT censored in any way and Unofficial patches shouldn't be needed. If it is Censored until an Unofficial Patch is applied you should include that by saying:
"Censored: Yes until patch is applied"
If it's not censored you shouldn't post a link to an Unofficial patch without any explanation why the patch exists.
That's not what the patch is for. It's basically an 'I' patch.

Reactions: MissFortune
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes