DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
compressed version - 175MB

Higher quality compressed version - 297MB (recommended)

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
i surprisngly liked Eden's model.

aside from that its hard for me to get immersed or care to much about the characters when you go all over the place even the Male MC. i do like the variety of choices but sucks that rainn's a bottom been avoiding all of her sex scenes.

REALLY hated the BJ scene with (Lukas?) well the girl with the purple hair. i can handle the overall theme of the game just fine but seeing sexual content i didnt choose to see blows.

the overall story is interesting. but yeah once again waaaaayyyy to many perspectives.

the renders are awesome though. at first i was afraid the MCs names wouldnt be changeable but it is, so that's good.

the other lucas i've been preventing him getting some action. hard for me to care about another dude getting laid.

gotta admit no idea how to feel about this game aside from that.

will i still play? of course.

either way, good luck to you dev.
Was the BJ scene not optional with Lukas? I made a note to make that optional in this release (you weren't the only one who didn't like it), could've sworn I got to that. Guess it slipped. Thanks for letting me know, though.

As for Rainn being submissive, it's currently mostly character development, a reflection of her current nature. friendly with everyone (or at least attempts to be), but has a tendency to be pushed around (unless she's forced into a fight. e.g. the fight with Reagan). There's a point where she has enough (which'll likely be in one of the next two releases/version, not quite sure of how I'm pacing it yet.), and she becomes less pliable - so to speak. She doesn't become a domme or anything, but there's a shift in attitude (or at least a choice thereof. Will likely be optional per scene. Not quite sure yet.)

Lukas (purple-haired guy) isn't another character, despite the choice given making it seem like he was. The choice there was a conundrum of trying not to break the fourth wall, while giving the player a choice to a result that'll be affected by that choice later (nothing game changing or anything, just opens another optional ending, where Rainn can get back together with him if the player so chooses. You won't be seeing Lukas much for a while (he does play a role later near the climax of the story), but it'll be Rainn/Logan for the rest of the games as far as choices go, there will be scenes going to other storylines happening concurrently that are inherently related to the main characters' storylines. When major events happen later on, I don't want players to be asking "Where the fuck did that come from?".

Thanks for playing and for the kind words, as well.

I'm still debating on playing or not. I don't like playing a female MC, this isn't 'Tomb Raider'. Ahaha But, the male MC hasn't had much 'screen time' so to speak, so I don't even know if I like him or not. First release was good, but, being forced to play a second dude, Lucas, is a bit annoying. Anyway, I haven't dl'd this yet. So, not sure if the actual male MC plays much of a role this time.

Just a bit at the school. If I remember right. He seemed a bit like a douche.
Lukas (as mentioned above) was a situation (that was still very much a part of the storyline later on) where I was trying to give the player a choice that would open another optional ending, but came off as making him seem like a playable character. Wasn't sure how else I could've incorporated it without breaking that aforementioned fourth wall. Rainn and the Male protagonist are the only two playable characters, with glances into other storylines that are concurrently forming (but connected to in some way) running alongside the main storyline.

And yeah, the male MC's lack of screen time in the first release was definitely a bad choice on my part. As for being a douche, aside from being dumped. he has his reasons. Which are sort of delved into in 0.2. Even if you don't decide to play, thanks for giving it a try to begin with. :)

if thats the case theres some content that i liked that wasnt sex related. but he got some action either way.

btw MissFortune regarding the trans/futa content if it shows up. will those characters be 100% futa/trans or will they only be that way if you activate that option?

also i see the harem tag. kinda curious how that would work. basically who has the chance to get a harem? i mean some of the girls are already pregnant or tested posittive.

im ok with spoilers :cool:
The first trans character was introduced in 0.2. I didn't make it obvious for the sake of realism in the timeline, but it might be more noticeable if you're actually looking for it. Currently, that character will be trans-only. If only because having to render scenes/animations twice (one female, one trans) can get time consuming, especially when you already have limited time to render/animate. It may be something I do later on, however.

As for the harem tag, Logan/Male MC will be the only one with a harem. Rainn will have the option James, Aiden, or the male MC (alone or in that harem), and perhaps Reagan. Likewise, Logan can have a harem with or without Rainn (though she'll probably (wink, wink) help him even if they aren't together.). They may be more combinations than what I have planned as the story goes on, or maybe not. Not sure yet.

Is the game censored or not? I mean If it say "Censored: No" that means it IS NOT censored in any way and Unofficial patches shouldn't be needed. If it is Censored until an Unofficial Patch is applied you should include that by saying:
"Censored: Yes until patch is applied"
If it's not censored you shouldn't post a link to an Unofficial patch without any explanation why the patch exists.
From the person who posted it:
For the peeps playing the new Patreon update, I threw together a bit of a you-know-what patch for the male MC and Leigh/Amber. 'The girl I grew up with' thing was clearly intended to be something else. I'm not ragging on the dev to be clear, just bugs me personally, so I fixed it up myself. Just some dialogue and title changes. Great update, btw. Goes into a lot more detail about the male MC, which I felt was lacking in the first release.

Here's the patch for anyone else who wants it. Just download and pop it into your "game" folder like you would any other patch. Shouldn't need to be updated, either.
Just to be clear, I didn't make it/have any relation to it, nor did I put it in the OP. But it seems, more or less, to be (as mentioned by Wolf) an "I" patch. The one thing I am certain of though is that nothing in this VN is censored. I'm sure it's being called that to avoid a certain platform's wrath.

Hmmm, pregnancy tag and already confirmed impregnation content. Is this narrative, mechanic or ending? And does FMC get pregnant or is MMC going around knocking up girls? ;)

Either way I'll let this stew for a bit and keep an eye on it...
The one pregnancy currently in the game is the male MC's ex-girlfriend (who will or won't get back together with him, depending on the player's choice. With that said, most of the female characters can (and will) get pregnant at one point or another, if the player chooses to knock them up.). So, technically, a bit narrative and ending - and yes - there will pregnant sex with at least one character, though likely much later on. The FMC and Reagan will likely get pregnant, with the caveat of it being an ending/near the end, as either girl getting pregnant early on would be detrimental (or a game over, essentially) to the band's career and success. More so for the FMC than Reagan, but the point remains the same. Hope you enjoy it when/if you decide to pick it up.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
So are those going to be actual scenes? Because if so you should go ahead and add that NTR tag to give people a warning
NTR/Netori/Netorase all imply cheating/unfaithfulness for those already in a romantic relationship prior to the act, regardless of being witnessed or not. Those aren't NTR, nor are they anything close to it.

They're love interests for the female MC, provided the player doesn't want her to end up with the male MC. Think of it like a dating sim. At a certain point in the game (not sure when yet), the female MC (or rather, player.) will choose if she wants to get together with either of the LI's, the male MC, or any LI's that may come up prior to that point. Cheating/NTR will not be a thing in WWJK, sans the completely avoidable (and will be obviously marked when it comes) implied sexual assault/drugging scene.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Lukas (as mentioned above) was a situation (that was still very much a part of the storyline later on) where I was trying to give the player a choice that would open another optional ending, but came off as making him seem like a playable character. Wasn't sure how else I could've incorporated it without breaking that aforementioned fourth wall. Rainn and the Male protagonist are the only two playable characters, with glances into other storylines that are concurrently forming (but connected to in some way) running alongside the main storyline.

And yeah, the male MC's lack of screen time in the first release was definitely a bad choice on my part. As for being a douche, aside from being dumped. he has his reasons. Which are sort of delved into in 0.2. Even if you don't decide to play, thanks for giving it a try to begin with. :)
I'll go ahead and dl it and continue on the journey to see how it pans out. Thanks for responding.

Reactions: MissFortune

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
The only definition that matters here is this sites, and prior isnt required here. Shes Still a love interest for the MC, maybe there wont be any "jealousy" but thats not needed half the time for the tag. Anyway good luck with the drama that does come with it when those sex scenes happen.
And I'll show them the same thing. They don't have to like it, and I completely respect their tastes, but that doesn't change the definition.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Is this mother-son incest?
I haven't played through with the patch to see what was changed (not mine), but he made it sound like he changed Amber to the male MC's mom and Leigh to his sister. Not sure beyond that, however.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'd rather just play it as it was written. I enjoy those types of games. But, if the dev didn't intend it to be that way, I'd rather pass.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i just came across this today and from reading the overview it seems very interesting. Visually, this looks amazing from the pictures. I don't mind playing dual protags or even female leading ones. I'll try this out and see how it goes from there.

Reactions: MissFortune

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Still trying out the update, but thought I'd mention a little error before I continue. Happens right after this choice, regardless of what you choose.

screenshot0001.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe I need a fresh start? Either way, just wanted to let ya know.

EDIT: Yeah I just restarted and didn't get an error this time. So seems my save was a bit buggy. No error anymore! :)

Last edited:

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
And I'll show them the same thing. They don't have to like it, and I completely respect their tastes, but that doesn't change the definition.
you might want to keep a copied response on hand if that's the case, the people on this site can get pretty rabid about girls even sneezing in the general vicinity of another male figure.

Reactions: m4pII

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
I'd rather just play it as it was written. I enjoy those types of games. But, if the dev didn't intend it to be that way, I'd rather pass.
Just open up the patch in notepad and it will be fairly obvious if it was intended or not.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
NTR/Netori/Netorase all imply cheating/unfaithfulness for those already in a romantic relationship prior to the act, regardless of being witnessed or not. Those aren't NTR, nor are they anything close to it.

They're love interests for the female MC, provided the player doesn't want her to end up with the male MC. Think of it like a dating sim. At a certain point in the game (not sure when yet), the female MC (or rather, player.) will choose if she wants to get together with either of the LI's, the male MC, or any LI's that may come up prior to that point. Cheating/NTR will not be a thing in WWJK, sans the completely avoidable (and will be obviously marked when it comes) implied sexual assault/drugging scene.

Not really.
NTR != Netori (just in case this needs to be made clear). NTR and Netori != cheating. However certain context of those two are cheating, but neither term means or is exclusive to cheating. This is a common misconception that many have, and is flat out wrong. (although the dude who gets NTR'd is very much a cuck, as the woman has been fucked by someone else).

That post really only covers NTR type A. (not to be confused with their use of A B and C

While some NTR and Netori is cheating, cheating is not required for something to be either of them.

Here are the translations (which are the definitions btw). They be quite broad.

NTR (Netorare): "To be Taken from"

Netori: "To take."

Also Reverse-NTR: This is where the MC is the one being stolen by someone. (whether it is willingly or not doesn't matter).

As you can see, these terms are non-specific and actually quite broad, what is emphasised is perspective. lack of perspective (i.e. just a story with no MC) defaults to NTR.

Don't rely on western explanations and such, rely on the japanese meaning and defintion... as well these are japanese words and terms (and you avoid people misunderstood beliefs about something because they view how it has been used in their experience i.e. cheating, and not what it means). And their meaning hasn't and doesn't really change as japanese is quite self-explanitory. (like how tsundere/yandere/kudere/deredere, are all literal words... which some also are sometimes misused XD, people are way too quick to use yandere).

But yeah, no need for some elaborate explanation in english... just use the actual japanese meaning of the term (i.e. what it is actually used for) and keep it simple.

IF it helps refer the the F95 definition for the tag... although they add "designed with jealousy" to it... which needlessly makes it confusion and complicated as if NTR that isn't designed to be jealous in nature... suddenly isn't NTR for that reason XD

1637818891498.png
But yeah, FMC having any involvement as an LI for male MC, then doing someone else without their knowledge or permission, would be NTR (whether it be with man/woman/monster or dog). Whether it be willingly on their part or not is irrelevant, and whether or not their relationship is to the point of being sexual also doesn't matter, as long as they are a romantic interest of male MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Was the BJ scene not optional with Lukas? I made a note to make that optional in this release (you weren't the only one who didn't like it), could've sworn I got to that. Guess it slipped. Thanks for letting me know, though.

As for Rainn being submissive, it's currently mostly character development, a reflection of her current nature. friendly with everyone (or at least attempts to be), but has a tendency to be pushed around (unless she's forced into a fight. e.g. the fight with Reagan). There's a point where she has enough (which'll likely be in one of the next two releases/version, not quite sure of how I'm pacing it yet.), and she becomes less pliable - so to speak. She doesn't become a domme or anything, but there's a shift in attitude (or at least a choice thereof. Will likely be optional per scene. Not quite sure yet.)

Lukas (purple-haired guy) isn't another character, despite the choice given making it seem like he was. The choice there was a conundrum of trying not to break the fourth wall, while giving the player a choice to a result that'll be affected by that choice later (nothing game changing or anything, just opens another optional ending, where Rainn can get back together with him if the player so chooses. You won't be seeing Lukas much for a while (he does play a role later near the climax of the story), but it'll be Rainn/Logan for the rest of the games as far as choices go, there will be scenes going to other storylines happening concurrently that are inherently related to the main characters' storylines. When major events happen later on, I don't want players to be asking "Where the fuck did that come from?".

Thanks for playing and for the kind words, as well.

The first trans character was introduced in 0.2. I didn't make it obvious for the sake of realism in the timeline, but it might be more noticeable if you're actually looking for it. Currently, that character will be trans-only. If only because having to render scenes/animations twice (one female, one trans) can get time consuming, especially when you already have limited time to render/animate. It may be something I do later on, however.

As for the harem tag, Logan/Male MC will be the only one with a harem. Rainn will have the option James, Aiden, or the male MC (alone or in that harem), and perhaps Reagan. Likewise, Logan can have a harem with or without Rainn (though she'll probably (wink, wink) help him even if they aren't together.). They may be more combinations than what I have planned as the story goes on, or maybe not. Not sure yet.

From the person who posted it:

Just to be clear, I didn't make it/have any relation to it, nor did I put it in the OP. But it seems, more or less, to be (as mentioned by Wolf) an "I" patch. The one thing I am certain of though is that nothing in this VN is censored. I'm sure it's being called that to avoid a certain platform's wrath.

The one pregnancy currently in the game is the male MC's ex-girlfriend (who will or won't get back together with him, depending on the player's choice. With that said, most of the female characters can (and will) get pregnant at one point or another, if the player chooses to knock them up.). So, technically, a bit narrative and ending - and yes - there will pregnant sex with at least one character, though likely much later on. The FMC and Reagan will likely get pregnant, with the caveat of it being an ending/near the end, as either girl getting pregnant early on would be detrimental (or a game over, essentially) to the band's career and success. More so for the FMC than Reagan, but the point remains the same. Hope you enjoy it when/if you decide to pick it up.
ty for the reply. as for the bj scene that i had an issue with was with the pregnant girl. i think it was near the end of this update. the bathroom scene is in fact optional.

if she's the male MC's ex then that even less reason for me to wanna see it.

i think i got the names wrong. i meant the scene with Luca not Luka

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow .. feet .. and legs ..and no idea who is talking or who the scene is about ... sneaky!
Still trying out the update, but thought I'd mention a little error before I continue. Happens right after this choice, regardless of what you choose.

View attachment 1517708

Maybe I need a fresh start? Either way, just wanted to let ya know.

EDIT: Yeah I just restarted and didn't get an error this time. So seems my save was a bit buggy. No error anymore! :)
you might want to keep a copied response on hand if that's the case, the people on this site can get pretty rabid about girls even sneezing in the general vicinity of another male figure.
Whenever girls are made assholes that get the girl because they are girls and they can,
while the male cannot because he is male, those scenes are yuck:
MC: You wanna be grabbed and get groped by that babe you know nothing about?
Babe: She is so sweet!
MC: Fine, then you and me are thru!
MC: Go be with that molestor, I don”t wanna have anything to do with you anymore!

Because that is exactly what girls do to boys in every game out here.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes