zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Sharing as in watching someone else have sex, or more along the lines of NTR? The short (and spoiler-free) of it is that there may be some threesomes and watching people have sex, but no shown NTR. Everything being optional, of course. The longer spoiled version is below, if you want to know.

As there's no established relationships in the VN yet, I don't really think there's anything that qualifies as staring. There is, however, a scene of that variety (I suppose) in the upcoming release. Rainn visits Eden (short-haired girl in the Salon in the first release) and her girlfriend (Lily, mentioned in the first release. Not shown). Which turns into the girlfriend toying with the female MC and Eden watching it.). There will be no NTR in WWJK, it's been mentioned in a previous post that it is a drug-facilitated sexual assault and only implied. Again, not so much NTR as it is a very meaningful choice that decides some of the endings. This will be completely obvious and warned on the choice itself when the time comes. Same goes for any similar scenes and/or kinks inside the VN. Everything will be optional, because fuck forced content. ;)
Yeah I meant pretty much the latter. Sharing the girlfriend/significant other with someone else under consent, no ntr.

Thanks for the detailed response. I guess there isn't any of that type for now as there aren't any established relationships for the main characters?

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
Progress report! Hopefully I am posting this in decent format, first time ever doing such.

pr_9-24-21.png

- As of today, 0.2 has 437 renders. There still some rendering to do, plus redoing a few I'm not particularly a fan of. I'm not going to give an exact date, because I probably won't hit it. It won't be too much longer, though. I've been experimenting with Depth of Field a bit more for this release alongside the lighting.
- Writing for this release is basically done. There's probably some phrasing that could be fixed alongside grammar and punctuation, will try to go over it a few times before release. That's about it here. There's still some code to add and/or adjust, but basically finished otherwise.
- I'm grinding through post-work, still relatively behind here in a comparative sense. Still at only about 275-ish renders that have gone through post-work. It's crazy how many little errors eat at you until you fix them, even if you're the only one who'll ever actually notice them.
- So, there was a pretty big delay in between this progress report and the last, and for the sake of transparency, I'll tell you why. Part of it was taking calls about my grandfathers belongings (refer to last post), what to do with them, etc. It was surprisingly time-consuming. The other part was getting stuck on the hip movement of animations. Ended up redoing it three or four times before I got a good result/got the hang of it, and anyone who knows animation in Daz, can tell you that they take a minute to make and longer to render (unless you have a 3090.).
- There might be some odd looking cover-ups throughout this release (mostly images on walls, etc.). It's mostly to cover up copyrighted stuff at this point. They may look out of place, but they'll be re-rendered eventually. On a smaller side note, I've added a transparency slider for the dialogue box since. Credit for that goes to
That's about it for now. I'll try to make sure there's less of a blank span from now on, but there really wasn't much progress to report on for a bit there. :)
- MissFortune.
pr_9-24-21.png rsfb6.png mlcall1.png lucacall1.png lltalk7.png

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I read your recent post update on Patreon. I am sorry you are dealing with an eye corneal abrasion. I think it's even more sucky since this is your second time dealing with it :/ keep those eyes covered in the desert dang it! I mean, what ever can help protect your eyes from getting damaged again. I hope everything is going well.

I can't wait for this update to come out for WWJK. I know it will be worth the wait. Your recovery is more important than an update, to me anyways.

Last edited:

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
I can't wait for this update to come out for WWJK. I know it will be worth the wait. Your recovery is more important than an update, to me anyways.
Agreed! Keeping a constant eye on this, which simply means it's worth the wait. Everyone's wellbeing and health comes first, however. So fingers crossed the recovery is fast, but no rush whatsoever!

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Find myself checking nearly daily if something's happening. :oops:
Just cleaning some stuff up, a couple re-renders, and some proofreading left before it goes up for Patreons. Shouldn't be but a few more days, provided work and/or life don't get in the way. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
Just cleaning some stuff up, a couple re-renders, and some proofreading left before it goes up for Patreons. Shouldn't be but a few more days, provided work and/or life don't get in the way. :)
I'm always tight on money, but I'll happily chip in a month's price on patreon for when it releases! First time ever, so you are doing something right.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MissFortune

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
I loved the 0.2 update! The stories keep expanding and honestly it feels like it could be spread out into something years to come. It nicely explains all sorts of characters motivations, backgrounds etc. and definitely doesn't stop anywhere to pamper for audience, while still being humorous.

The big part of this is that it isn't just generic rock theme slapped on top of an adult visual novel. Being someone who basically lives music, I feel such a bond to this release. Metalcore is hit and miss for me, but majority of the choices that I've heard so far in this release are great. I'd just love to share music back and forth with MissFortune .

The characters too feel like breath of fresh air. So often 9 out of 10 are so generic, but I think I've spotted *one* background character that you would see in every game ever (Diner's boss).

There are some problems here and there, like some renders being bit dark and few typos, but typos I feel are easy to forgive when the writing is great.

Despite the cast being a merry band of fuck-ups one way or another, I find myself wanting them to be part of my life. Ah, what a life that'd be. lmao.

Anyway, I'd play this even without any sexual content. That's not even why I play and come back to this. It's everything else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MissFortune

VirginPanties

Nov 18, 2021
For the peeps playing the new Patreon update, I threw together a bit of a you-know-what patch for the male MC and Leigh/Amber. 'The girl I grew up with' thing was clearly intended to be something else. I'm not ragging on the dev to be clear, just bugs me personally, so I fixed it up myself. Just some dialogue and title changes. Great update, btw. Goes into a lot more detail about the male MC, which I felt was lacking in the first release.

Here's the patch for anyone else who wants it. Just download and pop it into your "game" folder like you would any other patch. Shouldn't need to be updated, either. If any mod/admin/etc sees this file and wants to upload to LewdPatcher or the other website (name is escaping me) for easier downloading + update the OP with it for easier downloads, feel free to do so.

Edit: Here's a link for the people having trouble with downloading:

Edit 2: To download the attached file: Right-click > "Save Link As" > Rename to "uncp.rpy" if necessary > Save > Put it in the game folder as you usually would.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A fkked up life, that it will be.
Your only road to romance or any hot body near you would mean getting molested,
grabbed, demeaned into submission and/or putting up with unavoidable
feelings of despair, fear, jealousy, ill tendencies, worthlessness and the sort.

The dark tone of the game is intentional.
The girls are grabby and violent as fkk in this game.
MC is right to get the hell away from those shameless molestors and
if nothing else just seek a small vanilla straight lovng relationship with a young clueless human being.

That way they at least know they get respected and not pushed and shoved
into awefull kinks by skanks only knowing violence for intimacy.

I loved the 0.2 update! The stories keep expanding and honestly it feels like it could be spread out into something years to come. It nicely explains all sorts of characters motivations, backgrounds etc. and definitely doesn't stop anywhere to pamper for audience, while still being humorous.

The big part of this is that it isn't just generic rock theme slapped on top of an adult visual novel. Being someone who basically lives music, I feel such a bond to this release. Metalcore is hit and miss for me, but majority of the choices that I've heard so far in this release are great. I'd just love to share music back and forth with MissFortune .

The characters too feel like breath of fresh air. So often 9 out of 10 are so generic, but I think I've spotted *one* background character that you would see in every game ever (Diner's boss).

There are some problems here and there, like some renders being bit dark and few typos, but typos I feel are easy to forgive when the writing is great.

Despite the cast being a merry band of fuck-ups one way or another, I find myself wanting them to be part of my life. Ah, what a life that'd be. lmao.

Anyway, I'd play this even without any sexual content. That's not even why I play and come back to this. It's everything else.
Any thoughts as to why anyone would put up with dark rendes and aweful gals in this game?

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
Any thoughts as to why anyone would put up with dark rendes and aweful gals in this game?
The dark renders are just due to the Dev being new to using this way of game making, but it doesn't particularly ruin the experience in any way. As for the girls, they're breath of fresh air compared to what 95% of these games have. But that's down to opinion in what someone likes.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes