MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
When will dev's realise That Boobs size of planets, dicks bigger than most baby arms, tattoos and piercings ARE so Millennial, were 2021 ! i repeat 2021 ! we all wanna fek catwalk models, Not Tattooed Junkies with steal in their lips !!! haha !!!!
2021, you say? Have you actually looked at the world recently? You have Lil Nas X twerking in a prison, or on the devil, and being treated like some kind of hero for it. Or Billie Eilish, who I don't really need to say any more about. Let's see, there's also 6ix9ine. That rainbow haired douchebag covered in tattoos. That alternative lifestyle you're dogging on is alive and well.

Like I've said in multiple places, it takes place in 2010. What was popular around then? Scene kids. Scenecore. Bright hair, edgy clothing/band tees, and piercings. Context is clue, my man. Like so:

We all need to grow a hair ! Wayne's World PARTY ON DUDES! haha high school or not, i wouldnt let a single one them near DIK period
Again 2010:

Hi guys fancy some fun ? 1 in the chat for 1st or 2 for (i dont know milf with tats ) haha View attachment 1317240 View attachment 1317241
So, your comparison here is an inked up BBW (not that's there anything wrong with that, but the comparison metric is entirely off here) and a thin, ideally shaped woman? Tastefully tattooed women are attractive to many. There's a reason websites like Burning Angel and SuicideGirls are still a thing. Again, like so:

haha lmao ! should we go the tattoos? Is just me or is number no 1 light years away :) without piercings? uhmmm they the same age haha
Again, if you're going to compare women, do it in the same sense. 3DCG/3DCG, Human/Human. Skinny/Skinny, etc.

No idea what you're attempting to say here. Grammarly is your friend, though. Also applies to the rest of your shitposting.

haha ok im finished haha
In all seriousness, 6 posts for something you could've said in one? I get it, you don't like the models/figures used or their/my aesthetic choices. It's completely subjective and obviously not your taste, but at the same time, there are many who find alt/emo/goth/etc girls attractive but find women like Gigi Hadid wholly unappealing to their tastes.

Whatever, though. This was more of a waste of time than I'd like to admit. Enjoy your day/night.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
2021, you say? Have you actually looked at the world recently? You have Lil Nas X twerking in a prison, or on the devil, and being treated like some kind of hero for it. Or Billie Eilish, who I don't really need to say any more about. Let's see, there's also 6ix9ine. That rainbow haired douchebag covered in tattoos. That alternative lifestyle you're dogging on is alive and well.

Like I've said in multiple places, it takes place in 2010. What was popular around then? Scene kids. Scenecore. Bright hair, edgy clothing/band tees, and piercings. Context is clue, my man. Like so:

Again 2010:

So, your comparison here is an inked up BBW (not that's there anything wrong with that, but the comparison metric is entirely off here) and a thin, ideally shaped woman? Tastefully tattooed women are attractive to many. There's a reason websites like Burning Angel and SuicideGirls are still a thing. Again, like so:

Again, if you're going to compare women, do it in the same sense. 3DCG/3DCG, Human/Human. Skinny/Skinny, etc.

No idea what you're attempting to say here. Grammarly is your friend, though. Also applies to the rest of your shitposting.

In all seriousness, 6 posts for something you could've said in one? I get it, you don't like the models/figures used or their/my aesthetic choices. It's completely subjective and obviously not your taste, but at the same time, there are many who find alt/emo/goth/etc girls attractive but find women like Gigi Hadid wholly unappealing to their tastes.

Whatever, though. This was more of a waste of time than I'd like to admit. Enjoy your day/night.
You're a better person than I. I would've told him to suck my cock and fuck off. Ahahaha

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Bonjour et merci pour ce jeu. jeu sympa bon graphisme (qui a éteint la lumière :) ?? ) Bonne histoire le temps de situer les personnage vivement la suite ! je me suis permis la traduction en en Français

Hello and thank you for this game. nice game good graphics (who turned off the light :)? ) Good story the time to situate the characters, I allowed myself the translation in French

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Overview sounds like the game could be pretty intresting however I don't fuck with female protagonist in AVNs cause that's just fucked up..but I see there's a male prog as well, so for those who played the game..how often do we have to play as the chick?.. Id much prefer to play as the male only

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Overview sounds like the game could be pretty intresting however I don't fuck with female protagonist in AVNs cause that's just fucked up..but I see there's a male prog as well, so for those who played the game..how often do we have to play as the chick?.. Id much prefer to play as the male only
Also as the chick, is fucking other dudes avoidable? I'd rather her be into chicks if I have a choice

Reactions: cib64

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Sheesh, still with the protag-bashing issues... The dev already made it clear, more than once, the viewpoint is third-person omniscient. She also made it very clear that the story is already more than half-written. Why is everyone still arguing about this, or is nobody even bothering to read the thread before they post? Good grief people, give the dev a break and stop bugging her about the way she chooses to present her story.
For my part, I don't really care about the whole multiple-protagonist thing; I generally write in 3rd person omni myself, and yes my sci-fi does often have different viewpoint characters depending on where the scene is set and who is there. So yeah, I get it. I'll give this one a shot and see if it's as good as it looks ;) If it's even half as good as it sounds, I jsut might have myself a new favorite dev to follow :p

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
This looks amazing on so many levels. I can't wait to try this out, might be the most interesting game I've seen based on description and screens on personal level. Hopefully the music will match to the visuals - now or in the future. :)

The Patreon description sounds little weird to me though with this. I'd probably rephrase it unless you want to be offending.
Hey, guys. . .and gals, assuming there are actually any biologically female women around.
EDIT: Just finished this - so good! Not a single thing to complain, though I felt like near the end, when the talent person is outside the hairdresser, those few frames feel very odd. It seemed like something oddly shocking happened which we weren't privy to, and then just a random note with number, which I assume was for the MC from the talent person, but it's not implied to MC that it's for the music, or that it's for her.

I can't wait for Part 2. <3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MissFortune

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
This looks amazing on so many levels. I can't wait to try this out, might be the most interesting game I've seen based on description and screens on personal level. Hopefully the music will match to the visuals - now or in the future. :)

The Patreon description sounds little weird to me though with this. I'd probably rephrase it unless you want to be offending.

EDIT: Just finished this - so good! Not a single thing to complain, though I felt like near the end, when the talent person is outside the hairdresser, those few frames feel very odd. It seemed like something oddly shocking happened which we weren't privy to, and then just a random note with number, which I assume was for the MC from the talent person, but it's not implied to MC that it's for the music, or that it's for her.

I can't wait for Part 2. <3
Thank you for playing and for the kind words. Much appreciated. :)

The Patreon description wasn't really written to offend anyone, just a poke at an audience that's (most likely, at least) overwhelmingly male. Will likely just get rid of that, though. As for actual music, there likely won't be any unless/until there's a decent sum of profit coming in. While I'm pretty decent on a guitar, I'm far from proficient enough on drums or vocals. Even if I go through Fiverr or something alone the same lines, costs could add up quickly.

That was, in a sense, done on purpose. Your assumption is correct, though. It's touched on a bit later into the storyline. Jason sticks the paper in his pocket and forgets about it, events proceed and they end up playing at the talent show mentioned in the summary, where said agent/scout happens to be and recognizes her voice.

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
Thank you for playing and for the kind words. Much appreciated. :)

The Patreon description wasn't really written to offend anyone, just a poke at an audience that's (most likely, at least) overwhelmingly male. Will likely just get rid of that, though. As for actual music, there likely won't be any unless/until there's a decent sum of profit coming in. While I'm pretty decent on a guitar, I'm far from proficient enough on drums or vocals. Even if I go through Fiverr or something alone the same lines, costs could add up quickly.

That was, in a sense, done on purpose. Your assumption is correct, though. It's touched on a bit later into the storyline. Jason sticks the paper in his pocket and forgets about it, events proceed and they end up playing at the talent show mentioned in the summary, where said agent/scout happens to be and recognizes her voice.
I figured as much, I think it simply may turn someone away as there's the never-ending debate about what's biological etc. so I get it! Especially after playing, I wouldn't have wanted anyone to skip it just because that would have struck a chord with them. But yeah, of course, a case of knowing your audience. :) I found my way to this game due to female protag, and I think it would appeal to MtF audience.

I'm glad this release already had some background music - even if it's license free or such. The ones you had picked always suit the atmosphere (especially the one from the filming set!) I'm not sure if as a viable suggestion in sense of priority, the biggest bits that I really hoped would have any sort of audio was the two times MC played and sang - it would likely add a lot to atmosphere, but of course, as you said, it's likely not come cheap if you want someone to do it with great quality.

Either way - this game has shot itself to probably be top of my interests in the genre of visual novels - often characters lack much of personality but not here, even the styles feel unique. But this, for me it's up there with BaDIK already in my expectations.
If you ever do a Steam release, I'll happily throw money at it - and definitely will one day support over in Patreon or such once in easier situation.

Fair enough! Perhaps the pacing just felt little off for me with those - but of course what's to follow will likely clear it up then. Will have to wait patiently. :D

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
[...]

[...]
I personally like tattoos on gals really much, my ex-wife got covered her arms and shoulder.
You have posted two pics of pretty gals, but ...
...the hands should always be uncovered.

In my opinion that ruins all for me. I don't want to go so far and call it ugly, but something on covered hands rubs me the wrong way - really hard.

Reactions: MissFortune

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Are there any sharing scenes in the game?
Sharing as in watching someone else have sex, or more along the lines of NTR? The short (and spoiler-free) of it is that there may be some threesomes and watching people have sex, but no shown NTR. Everything being optional, of course. The longer spoiled version is below, if you want to know.

As there's no established relationships in the VN yet, I don't really think there's anything that qualifies as staring. There is, however, a scene of that variety (I suppose) in the upcoming release. Rainn visits Eden (short-haired girl in the Salon in the first release) and her girlfriend (Lily, mentioned in the first release. Not shown). Which turns into the girlfriend toying with the female MC and Eden watching it.). There will be no NTR in WWJK, it's been mentioned in a previous post that it is a drug-facilitated sexual assault and only implied. Again, not so much NTR as it is a very meaningful choice that decides some of the endings. This will be completely obvious and warned on the choice itself when the time comes. Same goes for any similar scenes and/or kinks inside the VN. Everything will be optional, because fuck forced content. ;)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes