Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I'm starting to feel that also. I only want to play the male MC and am stuck playing the girl also. So, for me, Rainn is just another LI and I will play it as a solo with her. But, at the current time, that doesn't seem feasible.
At the same time, there was such a feeling that Rainn would be the main MC. Because she gets all the action and several LI, while Logan doesn't get any path done. Rainn’s LI are James, Aiden, Reagan, Lukas and it feels like Pity is also Logan. That is, MC: M is like pity MC. My game James is already blocked. Lukas fucked that slut in the bathroom. That is, Lukas is also blocked. Rainn hasn't done anything with Reagan and I'll make sure it doesn't.

At this point, I guess I’m shit and I’ll leave Rainn out of everything and rape the CTRL button when she’s on screen and especially all the lesbian scenes should be avoidable under the button or it’s a hard ctrl press. Maybe I'll even avoid not even touching Reagan.

I am not interested in the current situation in this game right now. The first shit choice is a multiMC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NakkiMuki

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, even I missed this, and I'm trans. But then, I do not have such keen eye as you described yourself!

While seeing a lot of sore noises about the FMC, I want to it share appreciation. It feels like about 95 out of 100 of Ren'Py games are male protag, so there's plenty of alternatives. While I've enjoyed things BaDIK and Leap of Faith, there's plenty of alternatives to those games if you just want a male protag. Finding all things (rock and alt styles, music and female protag) in one game feels perfect.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Finally played the second release and I have no complaints, pretty solid release, also glad to see Logan had more screen time and Story compared to the first release.. I like Rainn but as an Li not an MC, was never big on multiple protagonists or female MCs so I usually skip her scenes (I know hate me for for it) but I'm just more interested in playing as Logan.

Question tho, if Logan gets back with his ex will the pregnancy and the baby play a big part in his story?.. Id imagine something like that shouldn't be overlooked, he's gonna be a dad which should be a big deal for him and his story.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Finally played the second release and I have no complaints, pretty solid release, also glad to see Logan had more screen time and Story compared to the first release.. I like Rainn but as an Li not an MC, was never big on multiple protagonists or female MCs so I usually skip her scenes (I know hate me for for it) but I'm just more interested in playing as Logan.

Question tho, if Logan gets back with his ex will the pregnancy and the baby play a big part in his story?.. Id imagine something like that shouldn't be overlooked, he's gonna be a dad which should be a big deal for him and his story.
Logan is also my favorite because it feels like a pity MC. So I block all sexual activities from Rainn. It gets nothing unless it's a pity again from Logan. If lesbian scenes can be blocked, then it won’t get anything out of it either. Always start spitting on multiMC games. There is always only one MC to play with and the others to discard. It’s annoying that in this way a big part of the game goes “wasted,” but there’s nothing I can do when I don’t like multiMC.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
compressed version - 175MB
MEGA

Higher quality compressed version - 297MB (recommended)
MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
This isn't a .zip file. It is coming as a .7z file. Any idea why?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
That's fine it just seems to take a lot longer to unzip. Will try to find a work around.
The way I was told was that .7z files are usually able to achieve far more compression, but will take longer to uncompress/zip, especially if your specs are on the lower end. As mentioned, 7-Zip is probably better than any other option out there currently. WinRar is still decent, but as far as I can tell, 7-Zip has been updated/gone with the times far more consistently.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
from my teory of 1/10 (one patron for 10 likes) this going to be good game... (or it is at maximum popularity now)

from tags..this will be interesting to at least see forum, arguments in both harems...:-D

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
The way I was told was that .7z files are usually able to achieve far more compression, but will take longer to uncompress/zip, especially if your specs are on the lower end. As mentioned, 7-Zip is probably better than any other option out there currently. WinRar is still decent, but as far as I can tell, 7-Zip has been updated/gone with the times far more consistently.
I found an app that opens it fairly quick and seemed to work so far. Checked it on joiplay and it loads (always next nail bitter if it loads). Can't wait to play tomorrow. What is the update release usually or aimed at? Every 3 months? Seems to be game standard for most.

Thank you for your hard work on this

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I found an app that opens it fairly quick and seemed to work so far. Checked it on joiplay and it loads (always next nail bitter if it loads). Can't wait to play tomorrow. What is the update release usually or aimed at? Every 3 months? Seems to be game standard for most.

Thank you for your hard work on this
That's good. Stuff like that always seems to vary from system to system.

I try to aim for 3 months (3 months and a week for non-Patreons), which seems to be the best balance between not waiting too long and giving a fair amount of content (though estimated dates hardly ever hold true in this space, no matter how hard you try to keep them.). 0.2 took a bit longer to get out due to some (recurring) medical issues I'm having with both of my eyes, which made it end up being closer to 4 months or so.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I'm aware the MEGA links are down, as is my account for it. Copy-pasta from Patreon:

Some twat reported my account, and Mega doesn't seem to look at shit before deleting and banning accounts for supposed abuse/illegal content. In the process of getting it worked out, hopefully. Other links should be working, hopefully.

Reactions: Misosoc

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
That's good. Stuff like that always seems to vary from system to system.

I try to aim for 3 months (3 months and a week for non-Patreons), which seems to be the best balance between not waiting too long and giving a fair amount of content (though estimated dates hardly ever hold true in this space, no matter how hard you try to keep them.). 0.2 took a bit longer to get out due to some (recurring) medical issues I'm having with both of my eyes, which made it end up being closer to 4 months or so.
Take care of yourself and don't cause harm. Any game with true pregnancy should be good imo. It might not be everyone's kink but it seems the most realistic feature in any of these games. I mean seriously if you keep creamping ladies, it will happen in RL sooner or later.

Look forward to more updates....

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
While the double protag shit is bearable, if only just, having the game ignore the choices you make is less so. If I choose not to fuck with someone then I would appreciate it if the game didn't then go on to remind me every few scenes on how I did that thing that I didn't do.

Rin in particular. I just ignored it after it happened a few times, I have no idea if it happened with anyone else.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes