Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Wow. This is a pretty good game! Quite a stroke of luck that I found it. I liked the multiple protag elements, so far. Will keep an eye on the game, for sure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MissFortune

Poison Noir

The Siren Bay Chronicles
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I just finished playing your game - I must say, I love the story and the way it's told, from a few different perspectives - I'll be certainly waiting for more!

• Red Heart

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I really enjoyed playing this game. I like the atmosphere, the two protagonists and the other characters as well. Some scenes seems out of the place (like nazi guy) and the lewd was kind rushed imo (especially in Rainn side of the story) but it's a concept with great potential for a mature story. I'll wait more update with eager and interest:)

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Really strong start.

A bit overwhelming because there is so much characters, now it's ok but when I will play next updates it will be hard to remember everyone.

Except that, it's great. The story is already interesting, pretty mysterious, characters are likeable for those we've seen the most.

And Rainn is like wow. I'm not into that type of girl normally but she won me.

Good luck dev' !

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
This is a great game! Great renders, interesting characters, and strong writing. I can't believe dev only has twenty patrons. With this high quality of a product his supporters should be in the hundreds.
It might be due to the fact that some of us aren't into multi-protag/female protag, but, I agree. Game looked good.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
what kind of incest do you have in this game to justify this tag?
The tag is via the "Unofficial Patch" made by VirginPanties, iirc. From what I've seen it changes Leigh (redhead) to his sister and her mother to his Mom. There's a couple rewrites in there to help it flow a bit better with the context. There's no actual sex between them yet. Male protag gets a HJ/BJ from Leigh. Sister in the patch, and nearly has sex with her in this update. Nothing done with the mother/Leigh's mom, though.. The regular version without the patch is Leigh and her mother took Logan and his (deceased) father in when they needed help. Not related..

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
This is a great game! Great renders, interesting characters, and strong writing. I can't believe dev only has twenty patrons. With this high quality of a product his supporters should be in the hundreds.
In a review someone mentioned that one of the characters appears to have been sexually abused. Such content drives away a lot of supporters. 0.3 - 24

Reactions: HansDampf788

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
In a review someone mentioned that one of the characters appears to have been sexually abused. Such content drives away a lot of supporters.
What I believe you're referring to is the optional/avoidable scene in which the female protagonist is drugged at a party later on in the VN and the male protagonist sees her being carried off. The player is given the choice to stop it or not stop it. This is an ending-defining decision. This assault scene will only be implied, though, and as mentioned, completely and entirely avoidable. That said, there's a character that shows up in this update that mentions it happening to her. This character is not an LI..

Can we get compressed version please
I've already compressed most of the renders. I wouldn't know where to begin getting it any further compressed at this point, so I'm probably just better off waiting for someone who actually knows what they're doing to compress it. :)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes