Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Not liking Metalcore means I'm into boy bands??? What year do you think we're having this conversation in now? 2000? :WaitWhat:
Regardless of when the discussion happens is not relevant. The responce that was given was not relevant. Your initial post isn't relevant. It has no constructive criticism within it. It is simply "Blah! I don't like this and you should feel bad!"

If you've got an opinion on something, great. Either share it constructively, or keep it to yourself.
And before you ask, NO. I haven't even downloaded this to look at it. I reviewed the comments first. Your comment was completely unhelpful in any regard to the game. It was simply there to get a responce. Congratulations. It got one. Now, kindlly take your ball and go home BossToff. Nobody cares to play your type of game. Thanks. :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Metalcore is cringe and for depressed losers
:unsure:
Not liking Metalcore means I'm into boy bands??? What year do you think we're having this conversation in now? 2000? :WaitWhat:
First you talk smack about metalcore, then you deny liking boy bands. My thought about this is you're trying to be a 'bad ass' while only showing how much of a loser you really are. Have a good night/day/morning, whichever it might be.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. this is a dark place to game into ... there should not be a need to coin anything darker than this game,
as a reason to hate it. Playing this game feels like those fake ”I would care if I was you” arguments,
where people pitty someone on account of their past and act all nice to them, while reminding them
over and over again of their misfortune. Dark game needs dark music. Dark and poor light scenes, not so much.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
the story overall is disjointed. I have read lot's of the comments and the dev said this is all ground work... but overall there's really nothing logical that connects any of these characters together and the overall dark theme is depressing. The constant bouncing from one person to another as if there's 8 protags or more instead of 2 is confusing.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
It might be due to the fact that some of us aren't into multi-protag/female protag, but, I agree. Game looked good.

I hate to say it.. but this sentence resonates with me. This might be the best game.. with the most awesome graphics.. that I just couldn't get into. Hell it's so well written I get uncomfortable sometimes..

I figure there are two trains of thoughts.. One is you do you.. and I'm afraid the Patreon numbers will be low.. OR.. if you are looking to make some money off of your AWESOME talent.. Go with a more mainstream type of game. At the very least go either full on Male.. or Female MC.. (I prefer male.. I'm sure Avaron1974 prefers female)

To be honest THIS game could get you more Patreons.. with either the male or female MC.. the switching around really takes me out of the flow...

I'm not trying to be a prick.. and the name MissFortune should become an instantly recognizable one due to the quality of your work.. but it wouldn't be fair to the process if I didn't give you my honest opinion.

Good luck in whichever path you choose.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
(I prefer male.. I'm sure Avaron1974 prefers female)
Absolutely.

I don't mind playing male if the story is worth it. I play quite a few male protag games and there are some good ones and a lot of female protag games are .... what's a polite way of saying absolute shit tier .... can't think of one, i'll stick with that.

If i'm playing female I would like to make the choices i'd make so do prefer a lesbian route. I enjoy playing male protag games but sadly the sex scenes don't do much for me.

I recognise the sheer amount of work some devs go through to give us a choice of protag.

I know some people can't get into multi protag games though.

It's a tough one here. The talent is obviously there and it is not going to be the dev falling short that holds people back. The game has hit that niche corner is all. Chances are it will probably pick up more players as time goes on and word of mouth gets out but it's still covering a niche corner so there will be a ceiling to that growth.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I am one of those guys that actually enjoy a good lesbian route, i come from rpg and mmo and i found out a long time ago that it was fun too a certain degree roleplaying a female character, but for this reason i tend too stay away from slut simulators. logan can have his harem :p i just want a good lesbian romance for the fp.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
For the peeps playing the new Patreon update, I threw together a bit of a you-know-what patch for the male MC and Leigh/Amber. 'The girl I grew up with' thing was clearly intended to be something else. I'm not ragging on the dev to be clear, just bugs me personally, so I fixed it up myself. Just some dialogue and title changes. Great update, btw. Goes into a lot more detail about the male MC, which I felt was lacking in the first release.

Here's the patch for anyone else who wants it. Just download and pop it into your "game" folder like you would any other patch. Shouldn't need to be updated, either. If any mod/admin/etc sees this file and wants to upload to LewdPatcher or the other website (name is escaping me) for easier downloading + update the OP with it for easier downloads, feel free to do so.

Edit: Here's a link for the people having trouble with downloading:

Edit 2: To download the attached file: Right-click > "Save Link As" > Rename to "uncp.rpy" if necessary > Save > Put it in the game folder as you usually would.
universal or wut needs updating i guess

RichyE

Mar 8, 2020
the game crashed after Vee tels about the preganancy test
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/r3audio/missemeli_generalvibe.mp3.mp3'.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
MissFortune "you can play director and keep Logan/Rainn together throughout and avoid having Rainn anything to do with any other male romantically"

Can we play a monogamous route solely between both MC's Logan & Rainn? I noticed you said other males but didn't mention if lesbian interactions could get in the way of a monogamous relationship? Thanks for any reply.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so i keep having charactors talk about thing that didnt happen in my playthrough i have patch and walkthrough installed is this suposed to happen or is something wrong?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Personally I don't get all these male/female protagonist nonsense. Clearly anyone who prefers a type of protagonist is expressing a preference, and it is simply impossible for any creator to cater to just 'you' and it makes much more sense for the creator to write the story that they want to, and this goes for all the content genres too. I'm sure that if I were to go into a thread for a furry game and express my dislike for furries no one following that thread is going to pay any attention to me, for good reason.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
MissFortune "you can play director and keep Logan/Rainn together throughout and avoid having Rainn anything to do with any other male romantically"

Can we play a monogamous route solely between both MC's Logan & Rainn? I noticed you said other males but didn't mention if lesbian interactions could get in the way of a monogamous relationship? Thanks for any reply.
If I remember correctly, Reagan (female) fucks the female mc. So I think there is no purely male mc and female mc route.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes