Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah she goes to a job and a guy shoves a bottle in her while she is talking on the phone. So that was number 3 of the 4 girls that are in this game that are a no go for me. The trans is cute but not my thing, the mom is fucking around with the pizza guy or goes all psycho dominatrix on you, Mellory let's another guy get her with a bottle. So that leaves 1 girl who is still a viable LI for me. So yeah I'll pass on this game. Don't get me wrong it has potential if you like those kinks just not for me.
If that's the case, the dev needs to tag this properly. For some of us who don't like that stuff, it turns into a wasted download. Thanks for the info.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Well crap, I was on the Mellory path. Then I saw a guy shove a bottle in her. So I guess that's a no go for me. I believe I tried everything but looks like that scene is unavoidable. Good luck with your game. The renders are nice and it has potential.
Well, so much for that. I'm not a fan of ntr, sharing, swinging, or any variation of it. Thanks for the heads up, Famescua. I hate it when they don't include ALL the tags......

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
If that's the case, the dev needs to tag this properly. For some of us who don't like that stuff, it turns into a wasted download. Thanks for the info.
i am sorry to hear that, could you help to understand which tags are missing? I will add them.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i am sorry to hear that, could you help to understand which tags are missing? I will add them.
It's been stated several times already, but, NTR and femdom are needed. Femdom was added at some point after I downloaded, so all that's left is the other tag I mentioned.

I'm not going to be an asshole about it. Game has potential, English needs work. But, those two tags will send a lot of us running away from games. I downloaded because of what you posted in the OP:

!!!WARNING!!! EVERY FETISH PATH IS OPTIONAL!
So, I thought I'd give it a shot. But, none of what this has is actually optional. I do wish you well.

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
It's been stated several times already, but, NTR and femdom are needed. Femdom was added at some point after I downloaded, so all that's left is the other tag I mentioned.

I'm not going to be an asshole about it. Game has potential, English needs work. But, those two tags will send a lot of us running away from games. I downloaded because of what you posted in the OP:

So, I thought I'd give it a shot. But, none of what this has is actually optional. I do wish you well.
thank you very much for your understanding and kind words :) 'ntr' tag is added ;)

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Yeah she goes to a job and a guy shoves a bottle in her while she is talking on the phone. So that was number 3 of the 4 girls that are in this game that are a no go for me. The trans is cute but not my thing, the mom is fucking around with the pizza guy or goes all psycho dominatrix on you, Mellory let's another guy get her with a bottle. So that leaves 1 girl who is still a viable LI for me. So yeah I'll pass on this game. Don't get me wrong it has potential if you like those kinks just not for me.
Thanks for the save my good man.

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
Tags: male protagonist, adventure, teasing, anal sex, cheating, creampie, female domination, footjob, trans, groping, humiliation, interracial, masturbation, milf, multiple endings, oral sex, slave, sleep sex, vaginal sex, trap, titfuck

This Developer is a Refine Cultured Gentleman!, I Tip My Fedora to you Good Sir!.
I stay for the NTR.

Dffgdse

Oct 24, 2021
Yes, sorry, several people complained about problems with a 32-bit exe file, antiviruses and windows sometimes identified it as a virus, so I manually removed it from the archive.
Yes, sorry, several people complained about problems with a 32-bit exe file, antiviruses and windows sometimes identified it as a virus, so I manually removed it from the archive.
so there will be non for 32-bit exe ??

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Oh man, this game didn't have the NTR tag when I originally looked at it. If NTR isnt optional and most of the love interests are fucking other people with no way to avoid that then yeah, this will get a pass from me as well. Thanks for the heads up.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Thanks for the info

I guess I'll definitely skip the game.

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
so the ask what we like and what we wish to have more so i liked the futa on male and the creampie eating:love: from sara i wish the dev and more of creampie eating from sara and others:p:p:p bec there is not a lot of game that have this such content so i wish the dev ad more of those

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
Yo listen as long as robyn stays untouched and belongs to the MC, this game is great, don't really care about the other girls but robyn a qt and would love more scenes.

this was good.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Great fun game PigeonPleasure, with nice renders and animations. (y) Looking forward to seeing the future updates!

I enjoyed going back and replaying to watch all the different choice paths with the various characters. Variety is the spice of life as they say, and this game is spicy! LOL

One feature I like in some other games, but that seems to be missing in this one, is an option to give a custom name to the MC. I satisfied my desire for that by editing the MC name in the rpy files, though it isn't quite a simple search and replace.

The custom MC name is my only suggestion right now. Kudos!

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Great fun game PigeonPleasure, with nice renders and animations. (y) Looking forward to seeing the future updates!

I enjoyed going back and replaying to watch all the different choice paths with the various characters. Variety is the spice of life as they say, and this game is spicy! LOL

One feature I like in some other games, but that seems to be missing in this one, is an option to give a custom name to the MC. I satisfied my desire for that by editing the MC name in the rpy files, though it isn't quite a simple search and replace.

The custom MC name is my only suggestion right now. Kudos!
Thank you very much for your kind words. I decided to use static names in order to be able to refer to them in the future. :)

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mise a jour le 05.12.21

Bonjour, merci pour ce jeu bon graphisme petite histoire sympa. A suivre
Je recommande ! Je me suis permis la traduction en français

Hello, thank you for this game good graphics nice little story. To be continued
I recommend ! I allowed myself the translation into French

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes